SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by TLTF Mon May 01, 2017 6:12 pm

@Mels_Tvshipper I don't think that he's in it to be TB. He is just aware of the process, like 90% of the other suitors, imo Smiley

#TeamPeter TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 9 1f495
#TeamRachel TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 9 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by jess Mon May 01, 2017 6:48 pm

Does anyone know when the season will officially stop filming? What day is the F1?

jess

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon May 01, 2017 7:08 pm

I read somewhere May 11th. Please do correct me if I'm wrong

@jess

#TeamPeter TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 9 1f495
#TeamRachel TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 9 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 01, 2017 7:12 pm

Mels_Tvshipper wrote:
moviechicka wrote:
Carine wrote:@TLTF lool if it turns out to be him, really intrigued how he will come across on the show because not feeling it so far lool..
If he describes himself that way then I'm going to stick to my Bad Boy vs Mr. Nice Guy ending with Bryan and Peter.

I'd just been browsing peter's thread and some mentioned that he liked a post about being the next bachelor? Am really rooting for him as F1, but kinda sucks if it means he's here to only audition the bachelor

That happen about 2 years ago. I dont think he is there now for that but you never know.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon May 01, 2017 7:57 pm

@TLTF so next thursday? why so much time, theres been 3 guys left since last thursday

jess

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 01, 2017 8:14 pm

There is a filming schedule that sleuthers work hard to put together. You can see the timeline of filming and dates.

Filming schedule

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon May 01, 2017 8:15 pm

@GuardianAngel Thank you!

TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon May 01, 2017 8:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:There is a filming schedule that sleuthers work hard to put together. You can see the timeline of filming and dates.

Filming schedule

Does the timeline get thrown off now that it appears the F3 may have MTP vs just F2?
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon May 01, 2017 8:32 pm

Has there ever been a case where the MTP was filmed before the FDs? If so, how was it shown?

Last edited by ElonM on Mon May 01, 2017 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 01, 2017 8:35 pm

@ElonM IN all 28 of the 33 seasons that I have watch the MTP has never happen before the FD's. Never

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon May 01, 2017 8:42 pm

reason wrote:@ElonM IN all 28 of the 33 seasons that I have watch the MTP has never happen before the FD's. Never

I can't think of one either. But if they did occur in Dallas this season may be a first or else that IG pic was incorrect which is also possible.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon May 01, 2017 8:44 pm

reason wrote:@ElonM IN all 28 of the 33 seasons that I have watch the MTP has never happen before the FD's. Never

Ok, I started watching when Andrew Firestone was the bachelor. Given the MTP is being filmed before the FDs, I'm now wondering how this will impact Rachel's decision.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

+55
maniluh
quietpal
Alanna
jjjami
kimberlyg
flojo031
ericbutterfly
Rosepetal
2observe
bleuberry
bluwavz