SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by Guest Mon May 01, 2017 3:52 pm

Okay you are telling me one of the men had to come to the bachelorette to tell Rachel that he had a crush on her????????????? yazoo that is creeeeeeepppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.  IMHO

Last edited by reason on Mon May 01, 2017 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by coolangel Mon May 01, 2017 4:08 pm

I don't think the childhood classmate is Jack. We only have 25 out of 31. It could be one of the 6 'unindentified' guys IMO. giggling

IMO Had it been Jack, he could have atleast shown a bit more interest in her during the 1-1 date after a lifelong crush. laugh out loud Neither of them looked interested in each other during their 1-1 IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon May 01, 2017 4:11 pm

Love Rachel's dress..

But when the four men who initially met the Bachelorette on the “After the Final Rose” show get a second chance to make a first impression, jealousy rears its ugly head among the rest of the bachelors.
Lool well this should be interesting..

one man who describes himself as “the good kind of trouble”
I could be wrong but I did think Bryan lool..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon May 01, 2017 4:12 pm

Carine wrote:Love Rachel's dress..

But when the four men who initially met the Bachelorette on the “After the Final Rose” show get a second chance to make a first impression, jealousy rears its ugly head among the rest of the bachelors.
Lool well this should be interesting..

one man who describes himself as “the good kind of trouble”
I could be wrong but I did think Bryan lool..

I don't think that you're wrong. I think it's Bryan as well

#TeamPeter TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 8 1f495
#TeamRachel TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 8 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon May 01, 2017 4:17 pm

@TLTF lool if it turns out to be him, really intrigued how he will come across on the show because not feeling it so far lool..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by moviechicka Mon May 01, 2017 4:21 pm

Carine wrote:@TLTF lool if it turns out to be him, really intrigued how he will come across on the show because not feeling it so far lool..
If he describes himself that way then I'm going to stick to my Bad Boy vs Mr. Nice Guy ending with Bryan and Peter.

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon May 01, 2017 4:24 pm

moviechicka wrote:
Carine wrote:@TLTF lool if it turns out to be him, really intrigued how he will come across on the show because not feeling it so far lool..
If he describes himself that way then I'm going to stick to my Bad Boy vs Mr. Nice Guy ending with Bryan and Peter.

Exactly my thoughts!

#TeamPeter TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 8 1f495
#TeamRachel TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 8 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon May 01, 2017 4:25 pm

@moviechicka yeah it was discussed a bit on Peter's thread will be interesting if you guys are right, now starting to think it as well.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon May 01, 2017 4:26 pm

Carine wrote:@moviechicka yeah it was discussed a bit on Peter's thread will be interesting if you guys are right, now starting to think it as well.

With Peter as F1 of course giggling

TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by moviechicka Mon May 01, 2017 4:44 pm

Carine wrote:@moviechicka yeah it was discussed a bit on Peter's thread will be interesting if you guys are right, now starting to think it as well.
I should probably factor Eric into this, but I really didn't see any chemistry between them. Maybe I'll be proven wrong.

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon May 01, 2017 4:48 pm

moviechicka wrote:
I should probably factor Eric into this, but I really didn't see any chemistry between them. Maybe I'll be proven wrong.

May be I'm wrong as well, but like you, I can't see anything between Eric and Rachel from the two pictures that I saw. They were cute on the AFTER, for sure. And Eric is handsome and all but in term of chemistry I'm not sure.

When is the F2 RC ? I just can't wait to see who she chooses.

TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 01, 2017 5:03 pm

moviechicka wrote:

I'd just been browsing peter's thread and some mentioned that he liked a post about being the next bachelor? Am really rooting for him as F1, but kinda sucks if it means he's here to only audition the bachelor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

+55
maniluh
quietpal
Alanna
jjjami
kimberlyg
flojo031
ericbutterfly
Rosepetal
2observe
bleuberry
bluwavz