SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:28 pm

Carine wrote:Thanks @mercieme, I think it also depends when they started filming MTP, I actually was guessing scenario 1 but not certain..

I am going to take a wild guess that they started filming MTP on Friday and today might be the 3rd one...jmo. If they go with scenario 1 with the R3 to R2 RC in Dallas then it may occur tomorrow Monday, May 1st...should be interesting for sure because then the F2 might be known as early as tomorrow if whoever gets eliminated gets on SM as the other eliminated contestants have done giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by LEMONADE Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:55 pm

@mercieme i agree, i think that they will be meeting the lindsay's and then flying out for fantasy suites with a rose ceremony after that.

it would not make any sense to eliminate them down to two and then do fantasy suites, keep them both around after that for LCD, then FRC. i also don't think the franchise would do away with FSD since they are some of the most looked forward to parts of the season so they wouldn't skip an elimination one week if she eliminate one in dallas.

imo they won't be doing the next rose ceremony in the states. they'll probably take off for overseas tomorrow or tuesday.

2centseverything i post is JMO unless otherwise noted2cents

cheerleader #TeamRachel awwww
:fanningfan #TeamPeter  eyedrool
TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 5 2498057887 #TEAMGAP :wedding
LEMONADE
LEMONADE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:00 pm

IMHO I dont see them doing FDS after the family with 3 people but with 2 and then rapping it up earlier than previously done.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:01 pm

I think they would take the filming with breaks in Dallas...I imagine the day(s) before filming/maybe till Friday and potentially after filming might be breaks...

however, I don't see the point of flying all 3 guys to FD to just get one them eliminated... I wouldn't be surprised if it goes down to 2 guys ahead of FS. Kaitlyn's format was adjusted and there only 2 of them early so I can see them modifying the format slightly
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by allabouttheette Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:27 pm

Hi folks, totally knew to all this, got hooked Jojo's season. Not sure what I'm at yet so GA please remove, no worries. Brian inst following has gone up from 438 to 439 does this mean anything... has he got his phone but keeping it low or am I reading too much in to it? hopefully u guys keep me right!!

allabouttheette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:31 pm

@allabouttheette When did this happen today?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:36 pm

@allabouttheette omg it did! but could it just be whoever's handling his SM accounts while he's away filming bachelorette?

Back to top Go down

Post by LEMONADE Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:41 pm

emusha wrote:I think they would take the filming with breaks in Dallas...I imagine the day(s) before filming/maybe till Friday and potentially after filming might be breaks...

however, I don't see the point of flying all 3 guys to FD to just get one them eliminated... I wouldn't be surprised if it goes down to 2 guys ahead of FS. Kaitlyn's format was adjusted and there only 2 of them early so I can see them modifying the format slightly

but they usually do fly 3 people out to the FSD just to fly one home anyway...
LEMONADE
LEMONADE

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:42 pm

great catch @allabouttheette!

When did it happen? Today?
Either he got temporary access to his phone/instagram acct or someone who had a deactivated account activated their account or there's a chance that he's out!

I believe Eric's numbers were changing (anyone remembers exactly how?) during HTDs. We can watch the numbers  and see.

does anyone follow bryan and can see which account he followed?

Last edited by emusha on Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:43 pm

If it only went up one it could mean one person reactivated their account so he didn't actually do anything to his account.

TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 5 87b72b10 TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 5 86669110 TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 5 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:50 pm

LEMONADE wrote:
emusha wrote:I think they would take the filming with breaks in Dallas...I imagine the day(s) before filming/maybe till Friday and potentially after filming might be breaks...

but they usually do fly 3 people out to the FSD just to fly one home anyway...

That is true the main difference here is that the F3 dates are happening in Dallas as opposed to taking place in an international FSD destination.

Typically this would be the format

FD - F3
Elimination (FD location)
MTP - F2
LCD - F2
Finale

With MTPs happening so soon - if what they did is to simply switch MTP and FSD without moving the elimination it would be like this...

MTP - F3
Elimination (Dallas)
FD - F2
LCD - F2
Finale

If what they did is keep 3 guys till FSD it would be like this

MTP - F3
FD - F3
Elimination (FD location)
LCD - F2
Finale
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by allabouttheette Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:52 pm

umngirl wrote:If it only went up one it could mean one person reactivated their account so he didn't actually do anything to his account.

Thanks @umngirl good to know

allabouttheette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

+55
maniluh
quietpal
Alanna
jjjami
kimberlyg
flojo031
ericbutterfly
Rosepetal
2observe
bleuberry
bluwavz