SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:53 pm

@allabouttheette All we have to do is watch it and see what changes take place from now on.

Back to top Go down

TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:56 pm

I have always speculated the F3 FD will take place in Dallas, F2 meet their parents, then fly out to the FRC location. I still don't see why they would change up going from F2 MTP to F3. It's not like the parents ever change a leads mind IMHO.

How does the IG poster know "they are pretending" to be at Rachel's parents house?

It could be the F3 RC location that they are setting up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:13 pm

The person who posted the picture of the "Rachel's parents house" works as an "Interior designer, home stager". There might be some insider info leading her to comment about what the house was being used for.

Here's the full bio: "Interior designer, home stager, globetrotter, rescuer of old homes and furry friends. See my work on "restoricdesigns" and "staceywarnix_originals"."
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by LEMONADE Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:32 pm

emusha wrote:
LEMONADE wrote:
emusha wrote:I think they would take the filming with breaks in Dallas...I imagine the day(s) before filming/maybe till Friday and potentially after filming might be breaks...

however, I don't see the point of flying all 3 guys to FD to just get one them eliminated... I wouldn't be surprised if it goes down to 2 guys ahead of FS. Kaitlyn's format was adjusted and there only 2 of them early so I can see them modifying the format slightly

but they usually do fly 3 people out to the FSD just to fly one home anyway...

That is true the main difference here is that the F3 dates are happening in Dallas as opposed to taking place in an international FSD destination.

Typically this would be the format

FD - F3
Elimination (FD location)
MTP - F2
LCD - F2
Finale

With MTPs happening so soon - if what they did is to simply switch MTP and FSD without moving the elimination it would be like this...

MTP - F3
Elimination (Dallas)
FD - F2
LCD - F2
Finale

If what they did is keep 3 guys till FSD it would be like this

MTP - F3
FD - F3
LCD - F2
Finale

that isn't necessarily true either. it is not confirmed if the F3 dates are happening in dallas, it is just MTP in dallas at the moment. FSD aren't likely to be in dallas. usually MTP happens the same episode as LCD, it's just being moved an episode forward. eliminations don't happen after meeting the fam, its just part of an episode in conjunction to a date. it is usual and normal to have 3 people go to the fantasy suite date destination, usually they all get invited to the FS, sometimes they get send home there.

usually it is...

HTD - F4
elimination

FSD abroad with F3
elimination

MTP - F2
LCD -F2

FRC

i understand what you're saying and focusing on the location, but i think it's going to follow the same format, location won't matter much in how the format plays out. and i don't think they'd change the format so dramatically just because they added an extra location stop, you know? theres no other reason to do that. nick's F4 elimination was in the states (NYC, where none of the girls lived. they all flew out to that location from HTD), and then F3 went abroad after that RC.

Last edited by LEMONADE on Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

2centseverything i post is JMO unless otherwise noted2cents

cheerleader #TeamRachel awwww
:fanningfan #TeamPeter  eyedrool
TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 6 2498057887 #TEAMGAP :wedding
LEMONADE
LEMONADE

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:36 pm

@LEMONADE
If I understand you correctly you are saying it is possible they might be doing this format that I mentioned:

MTP - F3
fly to FD location
FD - F3
LCD - F2
Finale
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by LEMONADE Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:44 pm

emusha wrote:@LEMONADE
If I understand you correctly you are saying it is possible they might be doing this format that I mentioned:

MTP - F3
fly to FD location
FD - F3
LCD - F2
Finale

yep! exactly. i'm curious how they will split up episodes. maybe just make the LCDs more a focus and go more in depth of what they cover?
LEMONADE
LEMONADE

Back to top Go down

Post by KT213 Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:50 pm

IMO it would make sense if they just combined the MTP and FD dates and did both in Dallas. Meaning the day time portion of the dates would be the guys meeting Rachel's family and then the night time portion would be the typical FD where they have dinner and spend the night together. Then they would do the rose ceremony in Dallas and fly somewhere for the LCD and finale after that

KT213

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:21 pm

LEMONADE wrote:@mercieme i agree, i think that they will be meeting the lindsay's and then flying out for fantasy suites with a rose ceremony after that.

it would not make any sense to eliminate them down to two and then do fantasy suites, keep them both around after that for LCD, then FRC. i also don't think the franchise would do away with FSD since they are some of the most looked forward to parts of the season so they wouldn't skip an elimination one week if she eliminate one in dallas.

imo they won't be doing the next rose ceremony in the states. they'll probably take off for overseas tomorrow or tuesday.

This is what I expect too. Meet the family and then 3 head out for FDs. Cut to 2 and FRC. In an international location. Knowing TPTB they will just wiggle the timing around to throw a TBC in there somewhere to fill up the finale since it won't have MTP. JMO. This is what I hope anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:33 pm

@relaxing sorry what is a tbc?

#TeamPeter TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 6 1f495
#TeamRachel TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 6 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:34 pm

The thing is SM is on high alert....if they did the F3 dates in Dallas at 3 unique locations prior to or after each MTP; we would have gotten at least one of the pics leaked by now IMHO. They did the RC at a hotel that they closed off at 10PM EST on Thursday and that still leaked.

I am inclined to believe that they started filming the first MTP on Friday and filmed the final one today Sunday as @LEMONADE stated. Considering that it was about 2PM EST that the IG poster posted that filming was taking place at that location in Dallas, I really don't see how they squeeze a fantasy date in with the MTP....all jmo.

ETA: @emusha, IA with you re that IG poster that posted about the house they filmed the MTP at. I think because she is in real estate is how she found out that the house was up for sale and wasn't Rachel's parent's house.

@TLTF, tbc is "to be continued"

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Mon May 01, 2017 4:47 am

I've seen a few tweets saying eric and Bryan are final 2. Don't knoww how legit though.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 01, 2017 4:51 am

Bee wrote:I've seen a few tweets saying eric and Bryan are final 2. Don't knoww how legit though.

If this is true I can't say I am surprised.

Also, if this is true I really really hope Eric isn't F2... but don't have much hope since I think Bryan will be F1 (FIR, Ep 5 date....)

hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

+55
maniluh
quietpal
Alanna
jjjami
kimberlyg
flojo031
ericbutterfly
Rosepetal
2observe
bleuberry
bluwavz