SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by Guest Mon May 01, 2017 8:55 pm

@ElonM The only ones I did not watch was JP, Andi, Ben, JoJo and Des.  If it happen on their season I dont know. If it happens I think it will have an impact.

Back to top Go down

TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by Guest Mon May 01, 2017 8:58 pm

ElonM wrote:
reason wrote:@ElonM IN all 28 of the 33 seasons that I have watch the MTP has never happen before the FD's. Never

Ok, I started watching when Andrew Firestone was the bachelor. Given the MTP is being filmed before the FDs, I'm now wondering how this will impact Rachel's decision.

Andrew's was the first season I watched as well. Back in those days there were also 4 FD's. In Trista's season the FD's were different cities in the US.

So just because it has never been done before, doesn't mean it can't or won't happen. TPTB should change up the program to make people want to keep watching. Evidently they are doing that this time around.

Back to top Go down

Post by LEMONADE Mon May 01, 2017 9:14 pm

the reason there's been 3 guys for so long is because they have to MTP before the go overseas. rachel's sister is too pregnant to travel, and from what i gather they are both very close so she is important in that process. i don't think this is going to cause a huge issue or drastically change the program, despite it mixing up the order a bit and not being done before. according to the ABC press releasings, 3 guys will be going abroad for FSD. i'm assuming they are probably traveling today and they will begin tomorrow with all three guys. like someone said in another thread, i think it will likely just cause a to be continued episode, and then go on as normal. AKA three to abroad FSD destination, a RC from 3 to 2 (unless she doesn't offer one the keys to the suite and eliminates on the spot), then LCD and FRC.

2centseverything i post is JMO unless otherwise noted2cents

cheerleader #TeamRachel awwww
:fanningfan #TeamPeter  eyedrool
TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 10 2498057887 #TEAMGAP :wedding
LEMONADE
LEMONADE

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon May 01, 2017 9:22 pm

@LEMONADE what does MTP and LCD stand for?

jess

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 01, 2017 9:25 pm

The filming schedule may not be perfect because of the unknown of how many MTP's. Once we have confirmation @Aunties_Love will update it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 01, 2017 9:26 pm

@jess

Abbreviations

MTP - Meet the parents

LCD - Last chance date

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue May 02, 2017 12:42 pm

RS just made a post, there is a Rachel/Peter pic, he said that the MTP was on Friday(Peter) Saturday(Eric) and Sunday (Bryan). He also mentioned guessing the final 3 RC being last night and the F2 heading to the overnights/RC location..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 12:49 pm

@Carine That mean there will be no FDS! Interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue May 02, 2017 1:07 pm

I assumed there would be at least be some form of FDS but who knows..

Last edited by Carine on Tue May 02, 2017 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue May 02, 2017 1:11 pm

I think it means there will be FSDs for the F2 if there was an RC last night. Hugely speculating here but I think the date order bodes well for Peter and not so well for Bryan IMO....
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue May 02, 2017 1:14 pm

@emusha Really, what are you thinking of the date order?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 1:15 pm

Ashton Kuvher and Mila Kunis will be on Rachel's season

http://www.newsday.com/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelorette-to-feature-ellen-degeneres-ashton-kutcher-mila-kunis-on-new-season-1.13550325?utm_content=buffercc142&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

+55
maniluh
quietpal
Alanna
jjjami
kimberlyg
flojo031
ericbutterfly
Rosepetal
2observe
bleuberry
bluwavz