SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:54 pm

@reason Ehhhh, that all seems like a reach to me. I think too much emphasis placed on how things are ordered. All JMO

Back to top Go down

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:58 pm

I am going to watch the show unfold and sleuth as I do all seasons. I'm going to try to do it objectively, if possible. (after all I am not getting paid for this)
A) I don't let spoilers by RS color me.
B) Mills--he says things and half the time it's like diarrhea. It's just shoots out and makes a mess. He doesn't do the storylines. He isn't kept in the loop. He has said awful things about people. I personally don't like the guy.
C)I don't really like this show all that much anymore
D) source are as sources are. I have had good ones. I've had bad ones. Sometimes my sources have been right. Sometimes not. Sometimes they thought they were right and were given wrong info. Sometimes they were spot on, when everyone else was dead wrong--right Rusty Snail?? cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:00 pm

@Kashathediva Rusty snail is not saying much until Monday he says he will have all the episode so let see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:06 pm

Wait, how do we know Will has never kissed her yet? Just because it wasn't shown? Rachel has no issues kissing guys, in fact she encourages it laugh out loud laugh out loud She basically had to ask Eric to kiss her ("Just a hug?") during their time together at the GD. So I would not be surprised if Will has kissed her. He does last until episode 6? and gets a 1-1. I guess I just don't see why he would have to lie about it on Ellen.

JMO.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:08 pm

As a side note I love that RS is yet to post episode to episode spoilers laugh out loud he is clueless this season and I love it
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:09 pm

@dee Next week show will show if he get a kiss before the Ellen date, but I dont think so. Next week is Ellen date. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:09 pm

@Reason, that cow has left the barn imo. Who needs or wants that now, imo? We are into episode 3.
Clutching my pearls and grabbing my 1960's playtex girdle in anticipation! We literally have a play by play lay out for weeks in our own forum. How much is left that we don't have? How much really matters? Is anyone that interested? I know I'm not and am sorry if I am truly stepping on toes.
RS hasn't had much new since we kicked his sorry saggy butt to the curb sans girdle.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:10 pm

@Kashathediva rofl rofl rofl rofl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl you slay him.

Last edited by reason on Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:10 pm

It's much better to sleuth when you don't have a favourite, or at least be open minded to everyone's opinions.

Some of my opinions: For example I had no doubt, still don't, that Bryan was swept me off my feet kiss. I listed to that tape and documented it along the way. It made no sense to me that Rachel was talking about anyone other than Bryan. We saw how it unfolded during epi one. Totally unexpected blah blah blah

Peter was away apparently during SHV time, no confirmation of Bryan's whereabouts for 4 days. This doesn't confirm one way or another for me. Peter and Rachel apparently are on SM at the same time. They aren't together when they are on at the same time, so are they skyping, or on the phone? I don't see the significance of them being on SM at the same time, when they aren't together.

Spoilers are fine and dandy. They are out there, and whether they are right or wrong, I still like to sleuth till the end. At this point in time, we have spoilers and sources saying she choose Peter. That's great, we always appreciate sources.

But, for me, I like to sleuth everything out. @MissSid discovered a castle in France and matched it to a s/cap. Did spoilers indicate they went to France? That's the enjoyment for me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:26 pm

Bryan's cousin hinting at him being Bachelor and the comments Peter has liked make me more inclined to believe he won. Without those, I would definitely feel like I would be more 50/50 on whether Bryan or Peter won.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:32 pm

It bothers me that we have 2 final men both approached by production or interested by production prior to production being interested in signing our lead.
This is something that is like a bad splinter poking me. So it doesn't matter so much to me who "won". I guess what matters more to me is did Rachel really win?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:38 pm

Do we know what Rachel' s sisters do? Does she have two? What does the brother in law do? I ask because her family seems to be high achievers and if her f1 will fit into the family?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+75
Marginwalker
MiracleSeason
composer53
nd4reality
MVMom39forever
Lawkid
clhouse
Mia_Leoni
Just Looking
Loulou
gramercypark10