SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:00 pm

@Bach/ette Interesting article indeed because I believe they know who wins. IMHO

Back to top Go down

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:54 pm

I haven't watched the second episode yet, but from the first ... I have to say, I really like Rachel as the Bachelorette. She is smart, articulate, with a decent amount of spice and sass. She had one of the best promo videos this Franchise has done, as well. Definitely enjoying the change in tone this season has, and hope it continues. That's all.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:39 pm

Anyone else annoyed by how fast these people get absorbed by the bubble? Robby (eliminated episode 1, you probably don't even remember him) went to a "celebrity experience auction" and people had the chance to bid for a date with him. Like, what?? He even has the media inquiries email in his bio. He isn't even going to Paradise. Does he really think his 2hrs on national television will draw the attention of advertisers? It's actually kinda pathetic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:22 pm

@Bach/ette YES! It's becoming more about a "stepping stone gig" than here for the right reasons for more than half of the casts.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:01 pm

It is a career opportunity for a lot of the millennials. Get on reality tv no matter what and make a name for urself even if it is to humiliate yourself. Social influencer is a thing now.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:05 pm

Cila51290 wrote:@Bach/ette YES! It's becoming more about a "stepping stone gig" than here for the right reasons for more than half of the casts.
as jj & others said this is increasingly the case cos you can earn money from followers like u never could before. I really think 80% of ppl going on this show would state that as a primary reason and the love possibility, adventure etc being  secondary to the instafame
all jmo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:54 pm

Can some one remind me of Millsy podcast where he said the season reminds his of Ali, did he say almost or really reminds him? anyone?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:05 pm

@reason The tough thing I've learned with going by what Millsy has said is that you can use his words in different contexts to confirm conflicting theories. Ultimately, I think people will use his words to justify the theory people most believe. In addition, we've had several people here independently confirm that Peter has won. All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:08 pm

Millsy is not a producer or creator of the show. He often does misquote things with the show. He has often said horrible, untrue things regarding cast. I feel pretty objective in saying this.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:09 pm

reason wrote:Can some one remind me of Millsy podcast where he said the season reminds his of Ali, did he say almost or really reminds him? anyone?

I can't remember what podcast it was, but he was saying her F4 reminded him of Ali's in the sense that they're all so different from each other, she 'cast a wide net' like Ali.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:42 pm

Today, I have been thinking out loud.  I did not listen to all of Millsy podcast, but upon reflection a thought came into my mind.  Watching the interviews Rachel said that she enjoys the kissing of Bryan she went back for more.  Through all our sleuthing we saw photos and most of us assume Peter is chosen, RS said it, JK choose him and so did my source.  

Now if Millsy said this season reminds him of Ali's as I had read it on the board here, I did not listen to that particular podcast, then I am not sure that Peter is final 1.  I am still trusting my source because what have been told to me has work out so far in sleuthing, BUT I have this suspicion watching the interviews today that all may not be what it seems.  If I could only go back to listen to the podcast that Millsy did when describing the season some things might give me a much better clarity.  

Through out all the season past that I have watch, and there are many, I have not been good at picking the final 1.  This season I was/am hopeful but doubts is coming into my head, here is why:

1.  On Ellen show Rachel said a kiss swept her off her feet, we know Bryan was the first to kiss her = final 2, Dean the second = final 4. Peter was the third = final 2.  Will was exaggerating because by the Ellen show he had not kiss her yet IMHO. Now I will give Bryan the swept kiss.  ???? did that kiss end in an engagement???
2.  Bryan get his date later in the show epi 5 & 7 which is normally the final 1 slot, he got the first HTD, the last MTP date, still to come the FSD spot, and the LCD, with this been a season of first will it lead still to an engagement????

With Peter he got a shooting star, the first rose at first RC, he got first 1 on 1 date and a second 1 on 1 date presumably in epi 6 or 7, he got the 2nd HTD, the first MTP and still to come the FSD spot, and the LCD, with this been a season of first will it lead to the first 1 on 1 date which I dont recall every winning lead to an engagement?????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:46 pm

@Bach/ette @ReneeM @Kashathediva I just post some of my thinking before reading your thoughts so give me some feedback although I am in the camp of Peter been final 1, still believing my source. Is there some ointment in my think?????

Sorry for the back to back post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+75
Marginwalker
MiracleSeason
composer53
nd4reality
MVMom39forever
Lawkid
clhouse
Mia_Leoni
Just Looking
Loulou
gramercypark10