SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by brownravens Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:14 am

@see2love Not sure about Bette but in Ben F's season Courtney R had on the first ep but there were 2 1-on-1's then
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:26 am

brownravens wrote:@see2love Not sure about Bette but in Ben F's season Courtney R had on the first ep but there were 2 1-on-1's then

Thank you, I didnt even remember that. teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 54 3806527698 :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:56 am

see2love wrote:She did say a season of firsts. Someone with a date in episode in episode 5 and first impression winning would not be a first. But some with the first one on one date winning would be a first right? CMIIW

I'm wondering if they have switched it particularly because traditionally everyone knows the person who has the first date doesn't win. I think some called it the curse of the first date. But looking at @Aunties Love statistics if they go with Ep 5 again that's 6 in a row and damn predictable imo. Particularly seeing Jordan got the FIR and ep 5 as well last season. Although neither one of the F1/2 this time around had a video intro on first night which was sometimes a giveaway. So maybe they are switching it up this year.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:02 am

Does anyone else perhaps think, and this is speculation, that RS saw Peter on the first Ep date, figured out Brian was Ep 5 had FIR and concluded he was the F1 because of last season. I think his source for the bachelor maybe a stylist/ assistant for the ladies. They're not required for the bachelorette so he has no inside source IMO for the ette seasons, that's why he is unsure of who goes on what dates and when. He then has to rely on social mediA and the public taking pics or video. But it will be interesting to see how it pans out and if they have changed the order. If they know what's good for them the producers will change the order this year and make next year completely unpredictable IMO.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:41 am

To answer honestly and simply, no, IMO.  Not to defend him, but he has plenty of sources including family and friends of the cast or the cast themselves.  Regardless of whether some of his sources dried up, he still has plenty others.  

And stylist aren't brought in for the girls until the FRC.  Until then they are own their own and often rely on the help of the other girls for clothing, hair, etc.

Patterns often change and vary between Bach and Ette.  And after a few seasons of each they're normally rotated again.  Regardless of pattern, obvious or not, we sleuth.

JMO

ETA: and same goes for the guys. Until the FRC they're pretty much on their own. When they get there, they get help with suits and haircuts, etc. for the FRC.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:01 am

gramercypark10 wrote:Does anyone else perhaps think, and this is speculation, that RS saw Peter on the first Ep date, figured out Brian was Ep 5 had FIR and concluded he was the F1 because of last season. I think his source for the bachelor maybe a stylist/ assistant for the ladies. They're not required for the bachelorette so he has no inside source IMO for the ette seasons, that's why he is unsure of who goes on what dates and when. He then has to rely on social mediA and the public taking pics or video. But it will be interesting to see how it pans out and if they have changed the order. If they know what's good for them the producers will change the order this year and make next year completely unpredictable IMO.

I think he has some contacts just not always reliable ones. I have no clue and try to avoid giving him clicks whenever possible I think he is just not 100% sure no matter what he says this year who the F1 is. I don't think he decided the first boiler or the second one just on the order of dates he had. He had that information prior to The first spoiler coming out.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:14 am

did anyone mention the disgusting comments made on rachels IG earlier?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:18 am

Those comments were vile and disgusting and there is NO reason to give them any attention or discuss them jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:24 am

torakwho wrote:Those comments were vile and disgusting and there is NO reason to give them any attention or discuss them jmo
i agree just everyone was mentioning yesterday that Peter obviously reads all his posts because a few were removed so Rachel must as well since they were removed. these people aint got nothing better do! JMO But at the same time regardless if its not spoken about its out there

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:25 am

Didn't read them but this is why she wants a strong protector probably and luckily Baddy Bryan already wants 2 hypothetical boys to protect their hypothetical sister laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:35 pm

I posted some of this on Peter's ft I figured to post this here as well:

Lucas did an interview basically saying that there were only two guys seriously looking for love and one was Peter. source

Has anyone seen Rachel and Peter's interview after their first date?
Source

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:10 pm

WhisperingLove wrote:I posted some of this on Peter's ft I figured to post this here as well:

Lucas did an interview basically saying that there were only two guys seriously looking for love and one was Peter. source

Has anyone seen Rachel and Peter's interview after their first date?
Source

Ok, Peter definitely needs to step up between now and his next 1-1, imo. He said Rachel is easy to talk to, that's great, but how about she's beautiful, stunning, sexy, blah blah blah? I get he's probably laid back, reserved, but that won't work in this speed dating environment, imo. Please show me a clip that he's actually gushing about her! Even in the promo, we only hear he's talking about this great experience....
All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+75
Marginwalker
MiracleSeason
composer53
nd4reality
MVMom39forever
Lawkid
clhouse
Mia_Leoni
Just Looking
Loulou
gramercypark10