SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 24, 2017 11:15 am

bleuberry wrote:When was the last time RS didn't release episode by episode spoilers before the season started airing? I'm curious on what happens but I also love when RS doesn't get his way laugh out loud.

It could be a huge source of his info dried up. rofl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by TLTF Wed May 24, 2017 11:18 am

IIRC RS release the episode by episode spoiler before each episode, like the week before, no ?

#TeamPeter teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 16 1f495
#TeamRachel teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 16 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 24, 2017 11:19 am

lexforlife wrote:cantstopl @ see2love . Who is Jasmine? I skipped most of Jojo's and skipped Nick's entire season(I skipped Ali's too back then).I honestly believe IMO, that is the best way to do it. I know the show is a guilty pleasure for most of us here and probably should not elicit such strong emotions where it matters who the lead/chosen F1/cast is(Afterall, this show is supposed to be strictly entertainment, right?), yet, we are all humans, we like who we like even when we truly know little about this people. JMO.

Re the bold, IA with that; I don't know these peeps and will most likely never meet them in my lifetime so no way I can ever have any strong emotions about them but to each their own & appreciate we may be different in our approach to this show yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 24, 2017 11:27 am

BachelorBabe512 wrote:I am thinking he probably has information leading up to Europe and then maybe it picks up with the final 3.  He's probably waiting to fill in the middle. IMO.

He didn't get as specific about what he does/doesn't have but he did say he's just waiting to fill out some parts in the middle.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed May 24, 2017 2:34 pm

bleuberry wrote:When was the last time RS didn't release episode by episode spoilers before the season started airing? I'm curious on what happens but I also love when RS doesn't get his way laugh out loud.

Chris soules season. He released them at the end of january that year.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed May 24, 2017 3:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I have a different opinion. Whether I like the lead cast or not, I'll watch. I enjoy sleuthing, I enjoy analyzing behaviour and sharing thoughts among the members. If I have negative opinions, so be it, that's what I'm going to share.

Because, none of these people, whether I like them or not, bother me while I'm logged on, or when I log off.

Couldn't agree more! :yes: I enjoy sleuthing way more than watching the season these days. It's the only thing which keeps me tuning in if I am not invested in the lead. The bad editing the last few seasons and the mostly terrible cast IMO have taken away the general enjoyment of the seasons for me.

I would like the bolded multiple times if I could.  yes Even if I post negative opinions on someone or defend/fan someone else, none of them make an iota of a difference in my real life. Smiley

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed May 24, 2017 3:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I have a different opinion. Whether I like the lead cast or not, I'll watch. I enjoy sleuthing, I enjoy analyzing behaviour and sharing thoughts among the members. If I have negative opinions, so be it, that's what I'm going to share.

Because, none of these people, whether I like them or not, bother me while I'm logged on, or when I log off.

IA with @peggy0221  I felt that way about Rachel during Nick's season. I felt, wait a minute, I don't think I like her. IMO She speaks in a dramatic way, talking down, as if she is the boss of everyone. I tried to be open minded about her, since she was already rumoured to be the next ette, however for me, I do not like her behaviour and the way she speaks to people, at all. Her deflection in the tone of her voice, and the way she talks to people as if she's in the middle of closing arguments in a court room appear so fake to me.

Yes. I enjoy sleuthing and reading comments here. I don't get too invested in anyone beyond the show. They don't affect me like that. Still trying to get a good read on Rachel. I liked some of her responses in interviews and for the most part enjoyed her on the first episode. Sometimes, she seems very "on" (if that makes sense) and I feel like I'm watching lawyer Rachel. IMO

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed May 24, 2017 3:48 pm

emusha wrote:@peggy0221 if you're not enjoying her it might be worthwhile to not watch. I wish I had skipped nick's season

This is smart. There are quite a few seasons I wish I had skipped. Instead I watch them all, basically hate watching like a good 75% of the time. laugh out loud Not productive.

sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 24, 2017 3:51 pm

sosleepy wrote:
emusha wrote:@peggy0221 if you're not enjoying her it might be worthwhile to not watch. I wish I had skipped nick's season

This is smart. There are quite a few seasons I wish I had skipped. Instead I watch them all, basically hate watching like a good 75% of the time. laugh out loud Not productive.

I find my bp has stabilzied quite nicely from skipping seasons where I find the lead awful laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Wed May 24, 2017 5:22 pm

Hi guys I was just wondering if anyone else remembers a blurry picture of Copper, Rachel and Peter from their first 1on1 that came out maybe the day after it supposedly happened? Peter was wearing a dark blazer and tan trousers and Rachel had on a short, light coloured possibly soft pink dress that was rouched all the way up the body and had long sleeves.

I was just wondering as its not the same dress as the fireworks dress although Peter seems to be wearing the same thing. I guess she could have just changed again from dinner but I just remember her being in something else. Did I imagine this?

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 5:24 pm

@Bee It look like Pink but it was not it was purple but the distance we see it makes it look pink. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 5:27 pm

Bee wrote:Hi guys I was just wondering if anyone else remembers a blurry picture of Copper, Rachel and Peter from their first 1on1 that came out maybe the day after it supposedly happened? Peter was wearing a dark blazer and tan trousers and Rachel had on a short, light coloured possibly soft pink dress that was rouched all the way up the body and had long sleeves.

I was just wondering as its not the same dress as the fireworks dress although Peter seems to be wearing the same thing. I guess she could have just changed again from dinner but I just remember her being in something else. Did I imagine this?

You are not crazy at all as I remember that too, especially the ruching, although I thought the dress was gray. That was one of the reasons I thought the Harlequin Romance silhouette screenshot was them from that date, because you can see what looks like ruching in the lower part of her silhouette.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+75
Marginwalker
MiracleSeason
composer53
nd4reality
MVMom39forever
Lawkid
clhouse
Mia_Leoni
Just Looking
Loulou
gramercypark10