SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 6:49 am

cantstopl @ see2love . Who is Jasmine? I skipped most of Jojo's and skipped Nick's entire season(I skipped Ali's too back then).I honestly believe IMO, that is the best way to do it. I know the show is a guilty pleasure for most of us here and probably should not elicit such strong emotions where it matters who the lead/chosen F1/cast is(Afterall, this show is supposed to be strictly entertainment, right?), yet, we are all humans, we like who we like even when we truly know little about this people. JMO.

Back to top Go down

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 7:03 am

lexforlife wrote:cantstopl @ see2love . Who is Jasmine? I skipped most of Jojo's and skipped Nick's entire season(I skipped Ali's too back then).I honestly believe IMO, that is the best way to do it. I know the show is a guilty pleasure for most of us here and probably should not elicit such strong emotions where it matters who the lead/chosen F1/cast is(Afterall, this show is supposed to be strictly entertainment, right?), yet, we are all humans, we like who we like even when we truly know little about this people. JMO.

She was the Ette on Canada, didnt really like her F1 but she loved him so I had to let go and gave the finale a miss. I get the passion about this show too, but I learned over time to take it for what it is... "a reality tv show" and try not to judge these people entirely on what the show pertays or demands of them in interviews. There are so many I didnt care for on the show or in interviews but have since come to love after the whole show thing fades way. I have also learned that me loving them does not make them decent human beings iIRL, or me disliking them does not mean they are not great humans IRL. Its not that serious with me, I like some, fan some, dont care for some, but that is where I leave it. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 7:19 am

see2love wrote:
lexforlife wrote:cantstopl @ see2love . Who is Jasmine? I skipped most of Jojo's and skipped Nick's entire season(I skipped Ali's too back then).I honestly believe IMO, that is the best way to do it. I know the show is a guilty pleasure for most of us here and probably should not elicit such strong emotions where it matters who the lead/chosen F1/cast is(Afterall, this show is supposed to be strictly entertainment, right?), yet, we are all humans, we like who we like even when we truly know little about this people. JMO.

She was the Ette on Canada, didnt really like her F1 but she loved him so I had to let go and gave the finale a miss. I get the passion about this show too, but I learned over time to take it for what it is... "a reality tv show" and try not to judge these people entirely on what the show pertays or demands of them in interviews. There are so many I didnt care for on the show or in interviews but have since come to love after the whole show thing fades way. I have also learned that me loving them does not make them decent human beings iIRL, or me  disliking them does not mean they are not great humans IRL. Its not that serious with me, I like some, fan some, dont care for some, but that is where I leave it. IMO
And that IMO, is the best approach!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 7:47 am

Do we know when the 1st SHV will be? Since Rachel is still in LA and starts work next week, I suspect it may be this weekend? Watch the feet maybe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 8:57 am

@see2love Yes if he is not there already. Hopefully someone see him at the airport.

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed May 24, 2017 10:06 am

Is it just me or has RS been really off his game for this season? It's kinda making me suss about his spoiler...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 10:34 am

@brownravens He is not saying much but who knows he might be sick or not getting much info even though Rachel is from Dallas. These guys seems to not want the spot light like past season. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed May 24, 2017 10:54 am

i guess but it's surprisingly little info at this stage though @reason

It's only the fact he got FIR right that gives hime any credibility tbh.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 24, 2017 10:58 am

I have a different opinion. Whether I like the lead cast or not, I'll watch. I enjoy sleuthing, I enjoy analyzing behaviour and sharing thoughts among the members. If I have negative opinions, so be it, that's what I'm going to share.

Because, none of these people, whether I like them or not, bother me while I'm logged on, or when I log off.

IA with @peggy0221 I felt that way about Rachel during Nick's season. I felt, wait a minute, I don't think I like her. IMO She speaks in a dramatic way, talking down, as if she is the boss of everyone. I tried to be open minded about her, since she was already rumoured to be the next ette, however for me, I do not like her behaviour and the way she speaks to people, at all. Her deflection in the tone of her voice, and the way she talks to people as if she's in the middle of closing arguments in a court room appear so fake to me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed May 24, 2017 11:04 am

When was the last time RS didn't release episode by episode spoilers before the season started airing? I'm curious on what happens but I also love when RS doesn't get his way laugh out loud.

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 15 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed May 24, 2017 11:10 am

@bleuberry was just about to ask the same question. It did go quiet after they left for Europe so maybe no detailed info yet..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Wed May 24, 2017 11:11 am

I am thinking he probably has information leading up to Europe and then maybe it picks up with the final 3. He's probably waiting to fill in the middle. IMO.

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+75
Marginwalker
MiracleSeason
composer53
nd4reality
MVMom39forever
Lawkid
clhouse
Mia_Leoni
Just Looking
Loulou
gramercypark10