SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:32 pm

Mia_Leoni wrote:
Duke702 wrote:IDK I think Bryan wants that. He;s pretty old.

On that note, how come he didn't get the "why are you still single?" question. 37 year old professional, on this Tv show to find love. How come we didn't get any insight into past relationships, life circumstances, etc?   What's his story?
Don't think tptb care as he's Rachel's problem now imo laugh out loud they're worried about their next lead now.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:42 pm

see2love wrote:I honestly wish spoilers did t come out or that I wasnt spoiled because we would have been sleuthing the

I had a great time sleuthing until someone told me about both spoilers at once! hissyfit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:49 pm

BachelorBabe512 wrote:I don't think age has anything to do with wanting to settle down and get married and have children. I'm 30 and typically date 40 year olds. Some I've dated want those things, but then plenty of others don't find it important. JMO

ITA. In today's society where there are so many other variables like job security, advanced education and loans, financial independence from parental units etc what used to be independence at early 20's has been pushed back in many to years, or even years later.

@Sophienette
I had a great time sleuthing until someone told me about both spoilers at once!

In that case, they both nullify each other! You are good to go!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:52 pm

LOL yes but I am on this side now Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:52 pm

But that's crazy of sure of himself RS was saying Peter is F1. I know that now he is sure that Bryan is F1 but man, he can no longer be trusted so yes, guess that we'll have to sleuth, wait and see imo.

As I say every season, this isn’t a prediction, this isn’t a guess, this isn’t “Well, I know who the final 3 are, I’ve got a 33% chance of being right, might as well just take a stab at it.” No, she’s engaged to Peter. Happened last Thursday. There will be stories, tabloid reports, chitter chatter, ABC promos making you think something else, whispers, etc for the next two months trying to get you to believe that I have the wrong spoiler, or she’s engaged to someone else, or that she never found love and it was a giant waste of time. All garbage. She’s engaged to Peter Kraus. So congrats to those two, their lives and every motion they make from now until her finale airs on Aug. 7th will be dissected every which way but Sunday, so I hope they’re ready for that. Nothing left to see here for me. Will get you your episode-by-episode spoilers by Monday hopefully, fill in all the gaps for you, let you know about the drama this season, so then you can sit back for the next couple months and brag to your friends how much you know about a show that hasn’t aired yet.
ETA for clarity: this is the first spoiler, not second

Source : RS

Aghhhhh !

#TeamPeter teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 47 1f495
#TeamRachel teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 47 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:53 pm

There are plenty here who have been sleuthing, both behind the scenes and on the forum, regardless of the spoilers.  Unfortunately, some just have not felt comfortable posting their findings because it hasn't been well received in the past nor very much this season, IMO.

I hope now more will be willing to sleuth and post it on the board.  And hopefully will go in with an open mind that clues are clues and will eventually show the outcome, regardless of who they prefer or like best.  Sleuthing may prove that Peter is indeed F1 or that Bryan is actually F1.  And though I think SM rules Eric out, that even he has a shot at it. laugh out loud

Personally, I find the sleuthing and the board and friendships formed on the board far more enjoyable than the actual show.  And sleuthing is why this board was formed and what we do best, IMO.  

Happy sleuthing y'all!

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:54 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:There are plenty here who have been sleuthing, both behind the scenes and on the forum, regardless of the spoilers.  Unfortunately, some just have not felt comfortable posting their findings because it hasn't been well received in the past nor very much this season, IMO.

I hope now more will be willing to sleuth and post it on the board.  And hopefully will go in with an open mind that clues are clues and will eventually show the outcome, regardless of who they prefer or like best.  Sleuthing may prove that Peter is indeed F1 or that Bryan is actually F1.  And though I think SM rules Eric out, that even he has a shot at it. laugh out loud

Personally, I find the sleuthing and the board and friendships formed on the board far more enjoyable than the actual show.  And sleuthing is why this board was formed and what we do best, IMO.  

Happy sleuthing y'all!

JMO

I just wish they gave us something to sleuth!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:55 pm

BachelorBabe512 wrote:Rachel has said in post show interviews that her fiancé wants what she wants (marriage/family) and he wants those things with her. So if that is Bryan's obstacle, he must've overcome it if he is indeed F1.

Isn't it interesting that in this week's blog, Rachel made a point to specifically talk about Bryan's parent's 35 year long marriage and how he wants a relationship like theirs? Hugesmile teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 47 2498057887

For example, Bryan talked to me about his parents’ 35-plus-year marriage, their example of love and how he wanted a relationship that emulated their marriage.
Source

I love the lead's blogs. Throwing in sly clues IMO. :gotcha:

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:57 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:There are plenty here who have been sleuthing, both behind the scenes and on the forum, regardless of the spoilers.  Unfortunately, some just have not felt comfortable posting their findings because it hasn't been well received in the past nor very much this season, IMO.

Happy sleuthing y'all!

JMO

I would LOVE to know what has been sleuthed off the board and I really hope it does get posted here. But I also think both of the F2 are good guys.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:05 pm

There are other posts that have been sleuthed or brought to the forefront such as SHV weekend. Bryan was MIA.

Bryan out with the guys, but not paying attention to them, on his phone, a few hours after Rachel tweeted the passing of her g/gmother Bryan is more interested in his phone. Peter was building bouncy houses.

IMO there's always something to sleuth, always.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:07 pm

Peter was away during memorial day weekend as well and didnt return home until Monday

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:10 pm

Happy sleuthing y'all!

JMO

Thank you for re-stating something that needs to be said. bestbud!

@Tiggerigh
I would LOVE to know what has been sleuthed off the board and I really hope it does get posted here. But I also think both of the F2 are good guys.
Have you seen the time-line Auntie's_Love put together? That entire timeline was sleuthed here. By our sleuthers. This was put out way before the season premiered. I think that is pretty good. IMO
We sleuthed social media and came up with a good amount of the cast line up for the season.
We were able to narrow things down to the F1/F2. This was done pre-season. We got the eliminations right pretty much all down the line.
In my book all good things. In my book we (BBF) are way ahead of the game. We have had members get sources --right or wrong to share. Great news IMO.
I think our site is doing Fantastic. JMOAA. I can't think of a better group of sleuthers. Nor a better group of sleuthers that manage to get along.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+75
Marginwalker
MiracleSeason
composer53
nd4reality
MVMom39forever
Lawkid
clhouse
Mia_Leoni
Just Looking
Loulou
gramercypark10