SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:52 pm

ReneeM wrote:I was satisfied with the amount we saw, the length and the content was more than I personally thought we'd get. My fear isn't that their relationship will stagnate after him getting the first 1-1, but that we'll see very little else until week 7, and that's more about editing. AllJMO.

Exactly. Again, this is the dude who said in the premiere that the guys needed to man up and approach Rachel instead of complaining about not getting time. This is also the dude we see in a preview apparently moving up in the group to walk next to Rachel during the cruise date, and then supporting her up against the railing as she does her Rose Bukater impression. It doesn't look like he is going to sit idly by. How much of that and their other interactions they will show in the actual episodes is anyone's guess, but I doubt it will be because they don't have anything to show.

Back to top Go down

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:55 pm

coolangel wrote:
Bee wrote:I'm always reminded of the picture from the spelling bee date where they are on the boat and Rachel is doing the titanic thing with him behind her and hand on the railing in front. All the other guys were away from them and they seemed to be having their own moment. I feel like even if its not shown they probably did have lots of moments together.

Titanic seems to be Peter's thing IMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud From the hashtags, I guess that's the old 'Rose' IMO.  giggling

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 25 Captur59
Source

affraid Great sleuthing!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:56 pm

Actually I think it's good he has group dates: it lets Rachel see that he will be that pursuer/wooer that she wants her f1 to be. I can't remember which woman this was, but there was definitely an Ette who yelled at her f1 that he didn't care and hung back during a group date. Rach wouldn't be into it either laugh out loud I'm looking forward to seeing another side to Pete, like we've already seen the other Rachel, sweeter and softer imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:03 pm

@coolangel Well I hope it all works out with new rose Hugesmile

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:08 pm

I can't help but think of JP and Ash because each ep had it's own special moment that when they didn't have a one on one, even some of their best like the coin flip kiss and  the kiss in the rain and her giving him the GD rose before hometowns.  I assume we won't see a lot of Peter and Rachel now for a while, but as long as each ep has something from either the GDs or RCs, I'm good. teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 25 4256136633

I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of their date and what was shown IMO.  They kept in a lot of cute stuff IMO.  And I would have been hissyfit if we didn't get to see them talk about the matching gaps. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
coolangel wrote:
Bee wrote:I'm always reminded of the picture from the spelling bee date where they are on the boat and Rachel is doing the titanic thing with him behind her and hand on the railing in front. All the other guys were away from them and they seemed to be having their own moment. I feel like even if its not shown they probably did have lots of moments together.

Titanic seems to be Peter's thing IMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud From the hashtags, I guess that's the old 'Rose' IMO.  giggling

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 25 Captur59
Source

affraid Great sleuthing!

Wow. Huge upgrade for Peter to go from that woman to Rachel laugh out loud! With all due respect to the woman in the photos (who seems more like an ex fling, not an ex girlfriend), I figured Peter's ex girlfriends would be really stunning. All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:14 pm

Bach/ette wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
coolangel wrote:

Source

affraid Great sleuthing!

Wow. Huge upgrade for Peter laugh out loud. With all due respect to the woman in the photos (who seems more like an ex fling, not an ex girlfriend), I figured Peter's ex girlfriends would be really stunning.

This. That girl is so not attractive IMO. clapping!

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:15 pm

@Bach/ette Is that not a little boy?

Last edited by reason on Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:15 pm

Alanna wrote:Actually I think it's good he has group dates: it lets Rachel see that he will be that pursuer/wooer that she wants her f1 to be. I can't remember which woman this was, but there was definitely an Ette who yelled at her f1 that he didn't care and hung back during a group date. Rach wouldn't be into it either laugh out loud I'm looking forward to seeing another side to Pete, like we've already seen the other Rachel, sweeter and softer imo.

Okay I'm wracking my brain trying to remember who this was and the only woman I can think of is DeAnna. It was with her intended F1 though, not the guy she had to pick by default. Was that who you were thinking of? laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:17 pm

@bluwavz Yes it was. Graham left right after hometown.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:21 pm

She's a cute small petite blonde IMO. If Peter dated her then IMO he must have found her attractive.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:22 pm

coolangel wrote:

Source

jmo: so much for Rachel being special with that Titanic move by Peter teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 25 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+75
Marginwalker
MiracleSeason
composer53
nd4reality
MVMom39forever
Lawkid
clhouse
Mia_Leoni
Just Looking
Loulou
gramercypark10