SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by TLTF Fri May 19, 2017 8:54 am

I also thinks that it's a mistake. Nick look very happy with Vanessa! But if it's not, that's pretty awkward.

#TeamPeter teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 1f495
#TeamRachel teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by gisellexlopez Fri May 19, 2017 9:21 am

Haha I'm sure it was an accident just thought it was funny

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri May 19, 2017 10:38 am

I'm no Nick fan, but he and Vanessa seem pretty solid, IMO.  So if anything it's him supporting his friend or an accidental like.  No big deal either way, IMO, since I don't think he's have the slightest bit of regret over his choice.  

JMo
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 9:29 pm

@hae1001 pointed out that TPTB seem to have gone in and cleaned up some of the guys' bios on the ABC site to make them less sleazy and/ or controversial. I've never paid much attention to bios in the past. Have they done this sort of post-release edit before?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 9:30 pm

@MissSid No they have never done that before.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri May 19, 2017 9:39 pm

gisellexlopez wrote:Is nick having regrets already? Someone posted a photo on IG of Rachel jojo and Vanessa and asked who would you pick? Some girl commented Rachel and he liked the comment haha teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 Image11

Probably a mistake but still funny laugh out loud. I hate when I'm nosying around on IG and accidentally tap like laugh out loud.

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 10:40 pm

reason wrote:@MissSid No they have never done that before.

Thank you @reason. I am just curious if it was purposely done this way to grab attention with the intent of cleaning up afterward, or if they really made the edits as a response to the not-so-positive reaction to some of the answers. It will be interesting to see how they edit this particular season. Ratings might be king, but I'm not so sure that they will overrule all this time around.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 20, 2017 12:32 am

I'm far to tired to go look. I will tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure I noticed when I was adding the bio's that abc and disney had two different bio's.

@Ladybug82 posted a bunch, then I took over. I noticed the pic's and bio's I was getting were different than the ones she had already posted.

I realized it was two different websites. So I'm pretty sure the bio's weren't changed, they were two different bio's altogether because maybe they were too raunchy for Disney? I have no idea.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 2:49 pm

I know bachnation watches the show and I hope Sean keep his snotty comment to him self. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat May 20, 2017 4:15 pm

I'm not one to defend Sean but why should he sensor himself for Rachel anymore than he does for anyone else?  Season after season, he's been inappropriate while trying to pull off funny, IMO, so don't see why this season should be any different.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by moviechicka Sat May 20, 2017 4:29 pm

reason wrote:I know bachnation watches the show and I hope Sean keep his snotty comment to him self. IMHO
I think I missed something. What did Sean say?

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 4:36 pm

@moviechicka nothing yet but he think he is a comedian and always try to say something funny when it is not but rather insulting. I am hoping since he does not know these contestant he should sit his azz down and say nothing. I think sometimes he forget that he was in all these new people shoe once upon a time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+75
Marginwalker
MiracleSeason
composer53
nd4reality
MVMom39forever
Lawkid
clhouse
Mia_Leoni
Just Looking
Loulou
gramercypark10