SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:39 pm

A1day1 wrote:Rachel has a past too, no big deal IMO. But we don't need to bring down this woman's look to validate Rachel. JMO

bleuberry wrote:Aw let's not put her looks down to build up Rach. I love Petal too but that just feels icky.

Thank you two so much!! I feel so uncomfortable reading not so complimentary comments on her. She didn't sign up for this show. She didn't get any interviews for attention. She probably is unaware of people talking about her behind her, so can we leave her, actually, all the exes out (unless they decide to go public then that's different, imo.)?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:41 pm

@sdmom Thanks!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Maybe this is his signature smooth move? Smiley

I am thinking so Hugesmile
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:45 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Maybe this is his signature smooth move? Smiley

I am thinking so Hugesmile

It would certainly sweep me off my feet.

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:47 pm

Maybe she's his agent and not an ex?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:49 pm

@sdmom Is that not the weight lose and Days of our lives girl???

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:49 pm

I am hoping it's an ex or someone he was romantically interested. Because if not then I find it really strange move on his part and essentially meaningless if he is like that with a woman he was not even romantically interested in Suspect

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:50 pm

@reason don't know since I don't watch soap opera.

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:51 pm

I believe that's a different Alison Sweeney. She spells her name with 1 L as opposed to 2 like the woman in the titanic photo.

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:51 pm

Whether she's an ex or a friend is meaningless to me personally because the move with Rachel, in front of 10 other dudes she's also dating, is clearly projecting his intentions loud and clear imo. Whatever he has with Alli in that scenario doesn't compare to the same move in this context with Rach imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:55 pm

What's funny is Peter is so non problematic (IMO) that a titanic pose on a boat has me engrossed. I really hope this is as 'bad' as it gets laugh out loud.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 27 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+75
Marginwalker
MiracleSeason
composer53
nd4reality
MVMom39forever
Lawkid
clhouse
Mia_Leoni
Just Looking
Loulou
gramercypark10