SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:23 pm

Maybe this is his signature smooth move? Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:23 pm

Rachel has a past too, no big deal IMO. But we don't need to bring down this woman's look to validate Rachel. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:24 pm

@AllAboutLove Well who knows if she wasn't the ones who wanted to do that. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:27 pm

Looking through her other pictures on that same cruise holiday, she took more pics with a particular guy than this 1pic with Peter. Cant deduce that she is Peter's gf. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:29 pm

Looks like a talent agent who went on a holiday with a group friends

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:30 pm

She could be his ex. Or she could be a friend. Nothing scandalous there IMO.

Last edited by bleuberry on Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 26 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:31 pm

Isn't that girl for Days of our lives?

Last edited by reason on Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:31 pm

@coolangel Ehhh who said it was some special move? In fact the thing that stood out to me about that pic is not the titanic thing but the fact that they are on their own with all the other guys in the corner. I'm sure there are lots of pics like this with other ette's but just found it nice. I referenced the picture to point out their alone time and potential moments, I described what was happening in the pic because I couldn't be bothered to find and insert it.

Also agree that no-one needs to say negative things about her looks. Thats someone he cares about in some way or is friends with at the end of the day.

Last edited by Bee on Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:31 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Alanna wrote:Actually I think it's good he has group dates: it lets Rachel see that he will be that pursuer/wooer that she wants her f1 to be. I can't remember which woman this was, but there was definitely an Ette who yelled at her f1 that he didn't care and hung back during a group date. Rach wouldn't be into it either laugh out loud I'm looking forward to seeing another side to Pete, like we've already seen the other Rachel, sweeter and softer imo.

Okay I'm wracking my brain trying to remember who this was and the only woman I can think of is DeAnna. It was with her intended F1 though, not the guy she had to pick by default. Was that who you were thinking of? laugh out loud laugh out loud
I think this sounds right!! I just remember a fit!! laugh out loud might be the BBQ situation that I'm thinking of!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:33 pm

Aw let's not put her looks down to build up Rach. I love Petal too but that just feels icky.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 26 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:35 pm

I think this Allison woman is pretty. Not everyone dates the same type of person over and over again. Peter can be attracted to both a woman like Allison and a woman like Rachel. In my opinion, it just shows he has good tastes all around laugh out loud. JMO

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:35 pm

@Alanna It was Deanna who went off at the BBQ and it sends Graham home of hometown date.
@bleuberry It does not feel icky, we dont know yet if Rachel is the one who wanted to do it. I will wait and see how this come about and if it is icky I will say so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+75
Marginwalker
MiracleSeason
composer53
nd4reality
MVMom39forever
Lawkid
clhouse
Mia_Leoni
Just Looking
Loulou
gramercypark10