SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by ericbutterfly Tue May 23, 2017 10:49 pm

@brownravens @Tiggerlgh Thanks guys, that makes sense... I was just reading where RS says Jimmy steals from him... It makes sense that he literally works with TPTB lmao (I had a blonde moment)... but still it is still cringey for me to watch him "guess" correctly while the leads have to keep a straight face :P

rose #TeamRachel ,Congrats Bryan and Rachel Eric or Dean 4 Bach rose
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue May 23, 2017 10:50 pm

sdmom wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
ericbutterfly wrote:I don't know if this has been asked before, but... does TPTB know that Jimmy Kimmel is just potentially reading RS spoilers each season when he does the predictions each season? If so, why is that allowed? It was so embarrassing watching him guess Rachel's F3, and Rachel's facial expressions like "How the heck...", but trying to keep her composure at the same time laugh out loud... I cringed.

Kimmel isso hooked into the show and channel I will bet money his source is not RS but much more direct from within tptb.

Is he always right? Has he been wrong before? How about Des season?

No but I think that is on purpose.  He is always very close. But doesn't claim to be a spoiler. It's his "guesses"
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 23, 2017 10:55 pm

ericbutterfly wrote:@brownravens @Tiggerlgh Thanks guys, that makes sense... I was just reading where RS says Jimmy steals from him... It makes sense that he literally works with TPTB lmao (I had a blonde moment)... but still it is still cringey for me to watch him "guess" correctly while the leads have to keep a straight face :P

That really is rich RS saying RK steals from him. cantstopl Considering RS steals from other sites. rofl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Robotinthehead Tue May 23, 2017 11:56 pm

Hi everyone! I am new to this. Sorry if this was already brought up, but something Rachel said in the following interview is stuck with me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU4z1f8oyRs at the 1:50 minute mark

Who had the Switzerland date? Smiley

Robotinthehead

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 12:06 am

@Robotinthehead welcomeyall to the board, yes some of us saw that. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 12:27 am

So it seems like she spoke to everyone that came that night.  To me that is really interesting that means her decision was right for her, and that she did what she set out to do, leave no one out until decision time to send those home who she did not see in her future. I also love that she thank everyone for their patience so she got to know them all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 1:28 am

https://instagram.com/p/BUdYzfmF2GO/

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 Img_2518

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Wed May 24, 2017 1:51 am

Break up looks good on Ben!! giggling

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 2:23 am

Wanted to give a fair chance to Rachel although I don't have a very good impression of her, so I watched the first episode. I watched with an open heart, but only able to finish half of the episode.

She maybe fun, but she talks in a very assertive way in most conversation, and talks like she knows everything. IMO, it comes across as a big sister talking to her younger brothers. I can't get anything romantic, not even one bit. I'm not quite looking forward for this season, tbh.

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Wed May 24, 2017 2:30 am

Petalfan wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BUdYzfmF2GO/

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 Img_2518

two of my fave people from BachNation rocking my hometown team (although I don't watch baseball giggling) cute pic.

rose #TeamRachel ,Congrats Bryan and Rachel Eric or Dean 4 Bach rose
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed May 24, 2017 3:33 am

@peggy0221 if you're not enjoying her it might be worthwhile to not watch. I wish I had skipped nick's season
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 5:37 am

emusha wrote:@peggy0221 if you're not enjoying her it might be worthwhile to not watch. I wish I had skipped nick's season

I agree. There are so many seasons that I only watched half of, only watched the dates the people I liked were a part of and quickly stopped watching after they were eliminated, so many proposals Ichose to bypass because I didnt like the Lead and/ or F1. Ben F, Ben H, Emily, Jojo, Jasmine, Nick all come to mind. I am savage like that cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+75
Marginwalker
MiracleSeason
composer53
nd4reality
MVMom39forever
Lawkid
clhouse
Mia_Leoni
Just Looking
Loulou
gramercypark10