SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:55 pm

BachelorBabe512 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Maybe this is his signature smooth move? Smiley

I am thinking so Hugesmile

It would certainly sweep me off my feet.
I wouldn't complain about it. giggling LOL.  Actually he was standing like this with Rachel during his HTD up on a roof at a railing too, sans the cheesy (IMO) Titanic theme. :girlfan  IMO

Last edited by relaxing on Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:04 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:58 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I am hoping it's an ex or someone he was romantically interested. Because if not then I find it really strange move on his part and essentially meaningless if he is like that with a woman he was not even romantically interested in Suspect

I actually think it is meaningless. It's a silly photo op when I see it. Does it have important meaning to others? Honestly curious.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 28 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:02 pm

bleuberry wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I am hoping it's an ex or someone he was romantically interested. Because if not then I find it really strange move on his part and essentially meaningless if he is like that with a woman he was not even romantically interested in Suspect

I actually think it is meaningless. It's a silly photo op when I see it. Does it have important meaning to others? Honestly curious.

Nah, it's really pretty corny to me. I mean it's right out of a movie and it might mean something if it were original, but seeing it's something he does--nope.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:07 pm

bleuberry wrote:

Have zero meaning to me. Men and women that I know try that stupid Titanic move whenever they are on a boat, because normal human relations. Plus, take it from me, she is not an ex.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:11 pm

bleuberry wrote:

JMO but I don't see it as having important meaning for the photo or for the pre-season sleuthing other than just speculation and discussion no idea  

It was seen as a move being something solely related to Rachel during pre-season sleuthing but based on the photo it suggests that it's perhaps more just a case of how Peter is with someone he is interested in. Doesn't mean it takes away from that other woman or from Rachel since to me it may suggest that it's a "tell" for Peter when he is interested romantically in someone. It's why I don't think he would be like that with someone he wasn't romantically interested in since that option was being discussed and what my post was replying to. Now if it is just how he is regardless, then to me it seems it may just be a move of his he does regardless of his connection to someone.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:12 pm

IMO the only significance is that when he does it with Rachel, he's got his arm around her in front of 10 other guys she's dating. The move itself doesn't really matter IMO. Thought it was bold for him to give her that kind of attention in front of the others, showing her and them that he's interested. Similar to how Demario picked her up on the basketball date or even when Lucas spun her around at the husband material challenge (although I don't think she liked when he did it laugh out loud). All JMO

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:18 pm

bleuberry wrote:

No clue. I thought folks liked the fact that he was making an effort to be near her and interact during a group date, as opposed to just sitting back and letting other guys get time with her. Nothing deeper than that. At least that was my thinking. no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:42 pm

Bee wrote:@coolangel Ehhh who said it was some special move? In fact the thing that stood out to me about that pic is not the titanic thing but the fact that they are on their own with all the other guys in the corner. I'm sure there are lots of pics like this with other ette's but just found it nice. I referenced the picture to point out their alone time and potential moments, I described what was happening in the pic because I couldn't be bothered to find and insert it.

Also agree that no-one needs to say negative things about her looks. Thats someone he cares about in some way or is friends with at the end of the day.

@Bee Ehhh I never said anything about it being special or not special. no idea That pic had caught my eye for the very reason that he had struck a similar pose with Rachel. Your comment reminded me of that so I posted the pic like the hundreds of pics which get posted here while sleuthing. I never thought that pic would be used to attack her looks to alleviate Rachel. Then again, I see it happening more often this season when someone is trashed to alleviate the other which is just wrong IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:46 pm

LOL not 100% sure on this but I'm getting a very small niggle/clue that Peter is slightly awkward in the romantic realm - kinda like Dean...and definitely not as smooth as Bryan. I find it super real and great if true for him cos he probably gets a lot of attention from women anyways... all this to say...I wouldn't be surprised if we find out he uses the same corny moves over and over  giggling I actually think romantic awkwardness (trembling hands at introduction, giggling with Rachel after the first kiss etc.) bodes well for the sincerity of the guy

all jmo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:58 pm

emusha wrote:LOL not 100% sure on this but I'm getting a very small niggle/clue that Peter is slightly awkward in the romantic realm - kinda like Dean...and definitely not as smooth as Bryan. I find it super real and great if true for him cos he probably gets a lot of attention from women anyways... all this to say...I wouldn't be surprised if we find out he uses the same corny moves over and over  giggling I actually think romantic awkwardness (trembling hands at introduction, giggling with Rachel after the first kiss etc.) bodes well for the sincerity of the guy

all jmo

My thoughts exactly. So much of this! I definitely get that vibe from him for sure. It's very endearing imo.

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:07 pm

coolangel wrote:
Bee wrote:@coolangel Ehhh who said it was some special move? In fact the thing that stood out to me about that pic is not the titanic thing but the fact that they are on their own with all the other guys in the corner. I'm sure there are lots of pics like this with other ette's but just found it nice. I referenced the picture to point out their alone time and potential moments, I described what was happening in the pic because I couldn't be bothered to find and insert it.

Also agree that no-one needs to say negative things about her looks. Thats someone he cares about in some way or is friends with at the end of the day.

@Bee Ehhh I never said anything about it being special or not special. no idea That pic had caught my eye for the very reason that he had struck a similar pose with Rachel. Your comment reminded me of that so I posted the pic like the hundreds of pics which get posted here while sleuthing. I never thought that pic would be used to attack her looks to alleviate Rachel. Then again, I see it happening more often this season when someone is trashed to alleviate the other which is just wrong IMO.

All JMO

Ehhh giggling I must have misunderstood, I thought you were saying that I thought the titanic thing was special when actually I was talking about the fact the two of them were in their own moment.

I didn't mean to imply that it was your fault that people were denigrating her looks I was just trying to tell people who were doing it that it wasn't cool and just added it in the same post for expediency. No one is responsible for inappropriate things others says because of something they posted.

I agree that people shouldn't be trashed to alleviate someone else, your right it has been happening on all sides.

x

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:55 pm

Interesting little article published in People. It was based on the banter Kaitlyn and Shawn had in their pod

"Will Rachel Lindsay Get Engaged to Her Bachelorette First Impression Rose Winner? 'No Way,' Says Shawn Booth"

"“The guy that got the first impression rose – I’m willing to bet a lot of money that he will not be the winner of the season,” Booth, 30, says of Bryan in his fiancè’s new podcast, Off The Vine. “Jordan [Rodgers] got the first impression rose on JoJo Fletcher’s season, I got the first impression rose the season before and we both went on to ‘win.’ Do you think that there’s any chance that the producers will let that happen again? There’s no way.”  [...]

“I like that guy from Wisconsin — Peter,” says Booth.

“He was great,” adds Bristowe, 31. “That’s because they played the romantic music when he came out, so all of a sudden we’re brainwashed to think that he’s the one — which he could be!”"

http://people.com/tv/will-rachel-lindsay-get-engaged-bachelorette-first-impression-rose-winner-shawn-booth-weighs-in/?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+75
Marginwalker
MiracleSeason
composer53
nd4reality
MVMom39forever
Lawkid
clhouse
Mia_Leoni
Just Looking
Loulou
gramercypark10