SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 61 of 72 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 66 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Historic - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by ChazSA Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:04 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BThO2TkAGfW/
Bringing this forward...don't know if it has been posted in another thread already or if i'm posting it in the correct thread

ChazSA

Back to top Go down

Historic - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:07 pm

@ChazSA we should probably take the discussion to the SM thread. I will copy your post in there, thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:08 pm

So all three is seeing the family?

Back to top Go down

Post by ChazSA Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:09 pm

Thanks @mercieme

ChazSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:12 pm

@reason right was thinking the same.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:14 pm

Ok y'all, I personally am thrilled that all 3 could potentially be doing the MTP.

We got that tweet that CH was traveling on Friday so maybe he went ahead to the FS location???

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:23 pm

Was thinking the F3 will be MTP, do we know when the next rose ceremony will be?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:32 pm

I love love this idea!!! Especially with how skeptical her family seems - they can help her really grill these guys- esp the guys she's feeling uncertain about. I hope she gets a bit of off-camera time for them to give her their unfiltered opinions.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:42 pm

@emusha, there was conversation in another thread Rachel won't be left alone with her family and that the cameras will be on all the time. So all the family can do is use what they have potentially read / heard about the guys in the media / SM to grill them in their sit downs and also grill Rachel as well. I am expecting some Ash Hebert's sister type of grilling from Rachel's older sister especially if the sister is not feeling one of the guys but who knows she might surprise me and go soft on the guys laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:01 pm

Ohh interesting! maybe they could slip her written notes?? I know that's happened pretty frequently in the past between leads and the guys (ali and roberto, deeana and graham prolly others i'm forgetting)...I bet it could happen with the family?
I would LOVE to see Ash H's sister level grilling to these guys laugh out loud - for once I really am on Rachel's camp and want her picking a decent and reliable guy in the end
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:05 pm

I am guessing Rachel's father will be grilling them off camera.. So the lead does not get any alone time with family away from the camera?
I am still thinking that Rachel's family will be upfront about how they feel about the guys camera there or not lool..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@mari I think the sweep kiss was Bryan, since Rachel later said to Ellen, she didn't have to tell her who the first kiss was because he already told. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. laugh out loud

IA. And that Bryan hadn't had a 1on1 date yet but already had a kiss indicates to me Rachel was really into him IMO and likely got FIR (maybe a kiss then?). It also showed me that Bryan is very alpha and was marking his territory so to speak by saying what he did on Ellen. That Rachel kept Bryan and even gave him the Ep 5 SD as well as the HTD pics of them kissing and dancing shows me that Rachel was very into Bryan. 

Personally, the only way I see Bryan not being F1 is if her family somehow make it known they don't approve of him for Rachel. Sure I think Rachel will do whatever she wants but it won't surprise me if their opinion will play a big role. Then again, she may just go with what she wants anyway even if her family don't approve. I could see that happening too.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 72 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 66 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+79
Nibbles22
Brill
NCGalBecca
jojo47
makeover