SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 32 of 72 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 52 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Historic - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by quietpal Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:18 pm

So I'm thinking as was stated in another thread, now that we know two HTD's, I'm thinking Dean in the F4. I'm torn between Alex and Jack as to who gets the other HTD.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Historic - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:27 pm

When do we begin strategizing for the next visit?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:28 pm

Islandgal wrote:When do we begin strategizing for the next visit?

Tomorrow when we see phone photos of at an airport. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:31 pm

@Islandgal....if Rachel is not spotted anywhere near Detroit tomorrow, then we can rule Alex out IMO..

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:36 pm

quietpal wrote:I'm back and for with Bryan as far as him being the F1. The only reason I think that he could be is because he got an episode 5 SD. I saw nothing on the Ellen date, one pic of their epi 5 date, and even with his HTD and the video of them kissing, that still doesn't tell me anything. Maybe she just likes kissing him. I'll just wait and see as my mind could change later. IMO

Ive just had a flash of who he reminds me of and don't ask me why cause its just a vibe i get but its Arie from Emily's season. So weird

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:39 pm

I'm not counting out Eric being in the F4.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:41 pm

Since when is getting an epi 5 date good news? AFAIK only Catherine waited that long for a date and was still F1, right? Well... Jef and Josh too, I guess.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:44 pm

sosleepy wrote:Since when is getting an epi 5 date good news? AFAIK only Catherine waited that long for a date and was still F1, right? Well... Jef and Josh too, I guess.

Just for the Bette (Bachie has a different stat).  Since Emily's season, F1's for Bettes have had episodes 5 & 7 single dates excluding Kailtyn's season which was re-edited due to how things went down.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:49 pm

mercieme wrote:@Islandgal....if Rachel is not spotted anywhere near Detroit tomorrow, then we can rule Alex out IMO..
Agreed. It's too close to go elsewhere and return later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:57 pm

mercieme wrote:@Islandgal....if Rachel is not spotted anywhere near Detroit tomorrow, then we can rule Alex out IMO..
That makes good sense. Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:03 am

Are 6 of these 7 definitely the F6?
Bryan
Dean
Peter
Jack
Matt
Alex
Eric

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:04 am

nutty1 wrote:Are 6 of these 7 definitely the F6?
Bryan
Dean
Peter
Jack
Matt
Alex
Eric

We think so. Two of these have hometown dates already Bryan and Peter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 72 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 52 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+79
Nibbles22
Brill
NCGalBecca
jojo47
makeover