SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 60 of 72 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 66 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Historic - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by ElonM Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:06 pm

reason wrote:Well then Peter will be final 3 and let go next.  

I prefer him being let go at f3 then F2.

Still on the Peter as F1 train.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Historic - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Longhornfan Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:08 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Regarding Peter, I just don't see it and never have and never saw much from Rachel on Ellen to indicate she was as I think she was focused on Bryan on Ellen, even standing next to B.

I think Peter is on par with Eric when it comes to connection and both of them more invested - or at least acting so from what's been sleuthed.

If Peter is not F1 then I think he is doing the Ben H thing to get to be next lead, while if Eric is not F1 I think it is more like Nick who was invested but not reciprocated the same.  

With Bryan I think it's a whole other story... I think Rachel is invested and initiating with him and I won't be surprised if Bryan is the only one she is this way with. I will be shocked if Bryan is not F1.

jmo

I feel the same way about Peter.  He is a handsome guy, who by all accounts is a very nice person IRL.  However, as of right now, I just don't see where he checks off one of Rachel's most important qualities, and that is she wants someone who makes her laugh.  To me Peter appears to be an introvert, and unless we have yet to see that funny side of him, he does not come across as someone who can easily cut loose and go with the flow.  That is not a knock on Peter though, since not everyone can be the class clown.  But, we won't know that about him until the show starts airing, and we see him interact with Rachel.

And as far as I am concerned, I feel like that comment by Bryan on the Ellen Show is being scrutinized too much.  That was one moment in time, but it doesn't necessarily have to reflect who Bryan really is as a person.  Even if Rachel does not pick Bryan, I think that it is unfair to "label him" without first giving him a chance to reveal who he really is.  Without knowing more about him or Peter, I still feel Bryan could be a better match personality-wise for Rachel than Peter would be - that is IF Rachel considers laughter as being at the top of her list.  So, I am willing to wait until I see them in action, and I won't label any of these guys as of yet. First impressions can be deceiving.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:12 pm

As long as Rachel is happy so be it. I dont like Bryan words on Ellen it does not sit well with me. I have not seeing any dates yet to make a final conclusion but I am Peter train still and if not final 1 I hope he goes next. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:28 pm

Longhornfan wrote: And as far as I am concerned, I feel like that comment by Bryan on the Ellen Show is being scrutinized too much.  That was one moment in time, but it doesn't necessarily have to reflect who Bryan really is as a person.  Even if Rachel does not pick Bryan, I think that it is unfair to "label him" without first giving him a chance to reveal who he really is.  Without knowing more about him or Peter, I still feel Bryan could be a better match personality-wise for Rachel than Peter would be - that is IF Rachel considers laughter as being at the top of her list.  So, I am willing to wait until I see them in action, and I won't label any of these guys as of yet.  First impressions can be deceiving.

I totally respect your opinion but for me, a Maya Angelou quote comes to mind - “When someone shows you who they are, believe them.” Oprah took this life lesson and amended it to “When someone shows you who they are, believe them; the first time.”  (Source)

No human being should be referred to as 'sloppy seconds' in any situation IMO. It's degrading IMO. For me, that one statement from Bryan was enough to say that he is someone who probably says and does whatever he wants (irrespective of how someone else might feel) and cares about winning more than anything else (JMO). He is free to prove me wrong with his actions. But till then, I will stick with my instinct - the same way I had when Josh blew up during the lie-detector test during Andi's season.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:38 pm

I could be wrong but I am assuming the F4 all have some form of the funny/goofy personality that Rachel likes. Also there is different type of funny/humor.
I mean an example is also Nick he also has that chill laidback vibe and he does have that fun/goofy side as well.

@coolangel yeah not really feeling him, just question marks. It will be interesting how he will come across on the show..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by moviechicka Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:45 pm

I think that Rachel has shown that she has no problem getting rid of guys she had 1on1s with. The fact that Peter is still around considering he had the first 1on1 means that she sees something in him. Peter probably isn't as extroverted as Bryan, but he could still be funny. I see an easy chemistry with them. I don't know. I just wouldn't count him out so quickly.

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:09 pm

moviechicka wrote:I think that Rachel has shown that she has no problem getting rid of guys she had 1on1s with. The fact that Peter is still around considering he had the first 1on1 means that she sees something in him. Peter probably isn't as extroverted as Bryan, but he could still be funny. I see an easy chemistry with them. I don't know. I just wouldn't count him out so quickly.

IMO She sees the next Bachelor in him. laugh out loud laugh out loud I see an effortless friendship between them - nothing more (JMO). I think at this point, both of them know it and are just playing the part IMO.

IMO In terms of chemistry, Bryan >>>>>>>>> Eric > Peter

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:10 pm

Peter did bow to her on Ellen so he has some kind of romantic playfulness. Does that equate to the humor Rachel is looking for? We'll have to see but at least he's not some human mannequin.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:37 pm

I believe there are several snips of Rachel laughing while she was around Peter -- one for instance -- I remember the walking to the boat date and her laughing a few times at Peter. In equal measure I would say I don't really know if any of the F3 would make Rachel laugh - her snips with Eric and Bryan were serious...Peter's snips are actually a tad more playful.

IMHO I'm really finding it difficult to gauge these guy's personalities or even the quality of their connection with Rachel from the tiny amount I feel I've seen of them. Good clues so far...but it's only scratching the very surface...we shall see what the interactions look like for real. I don't even know why we're saying Peter seems introverted - I think he appeared mellow and laid back on Ellen but anyone would find being on stage in front of many people kind of nervewracking ...Peter seemed chatty and entertaining while walking with Rachel on that group date. Anyhow - my stance is - there's very little that we actually have gotten to see.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:41 pm

Didn't love Bryan but I just saw the Ellen video for the first time and didn't think it was as bad as it was talked about on here. It seemed a little classless but all in good fun. And also true, there are lots of sloppy seconds on the show.

I will wait and see on the season to make an opinion.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:52 pm

@emusha I agree also interactions, chemistry and personalities could play out differently once the show airs. We have small tidbits but not a lot.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by ChazSA Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:04 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BThO2TkAGfW/
Bringing this forward...don't know if it has been posted in another thread already or if i'm posting it in the correct thread

ChazSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 72 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 66 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+79
Nibbles22
Brill
NCGalBecca
jojo47
makeover