SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 66 of 72 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Historic - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 05, 2017 4:00 pm

Zen is Japanese or Chinese, although the background looks like a normal neighbourhood to me with rather large homes. It's probably his backyard. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Historic - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 05, 2017 4:00 pm

Just a sneaking suspicion...that is going to be a balcony of the Cuisin Art Anguilla.
They stayed a bit there Brad's season, too.
If you scroll some of the zillions of photos you can spot the same balcony furniture, azalea foliage etc.
link

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri May 05, 2017 4:51 pm

ReneeM wrote:@Aunties_Love it was an IG video so it's gone now. This is a SC I took yesterday. Source

Historic - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 66 Chris10

It was overcast in LA this am. I live in the valley and I think CH used to when married. The coastal areas would be more overcast than here....The marine layer didn't start to burn off til about noon our time.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Fri May 05, 2017 9:11 pm

No update yet?!

jess

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Write Sat May 06, 2017 1:08 pm

We are not sure about Anguilla anymore.

Mr Write

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 06, 2017 1:09 pm

@Mr Write thanks for the info.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 06, 2017 3:29 pm

@Mr Write Thanks for the update!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 06, 2017 3:36 pm

@GuardianAngel anyone checking the SM of the remaining guys to see who is active?

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun May 07, 2017 12:35 pm

Since yesterday, Bryan's IG is the same. Peter lost 2 followers and is following 1 less person. Eric's lost 2 followers and is following 2 less people. Nothing that really points to anything yet IMO.

SC's from today
Historic - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 66 Screen28

Historic - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 66 Screen29

Historic - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 66 Screen30

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun May 07, 2017 8:09 pm

I wonder if tbtp are messing with us and Elan or other staff are the followers who are added/deleted, just keeping us confused.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun May 07, 2017 8:32 pm

Well, I got confused today when I saw Bryan following the makeup artist for the series on IG.

It took me a few minutes to realize that someone had created a fake account for him.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by LEMONADE Sun May 07, 2017 9:45 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I wonder if tbtp are messing with us and Elan or other staff are the followers who are added/deleted, just keeping us confused.

i think it's just people unfollowing, blocking, deleting and reactivating their account. if they mutually follow someone who deletes their account, it will mess with both their followers and following number. it could also be due to bot accounts, which aren't necessarily bought by them. there are tons of bot accounts on instagram which will follow, unfollow, activate, get suspended, then gain their account back... i think giving leeway of 1-5 followers should account for this totally normal fluctuation. what i think would cause the most accurate representation if someone is home or not would be their post numbers since that is reliable not to change unless they get rid of something or add a picture. anything larger than a 5 follower/following difference may indicate they were messing with their profile.

imo we will not see any movement until late next week probably.

entire post is jmo

here is a post on quora about why followers fluctuate on twitter, which is also similar to how it works on ig: https://www.quora.com/Why-does-the-number-of-followers-on-my-Twitter-fluctuate-every-two-hours-or-so
LEMONADE
LEMONADE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 72 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+79
Nibbles22
Brill
NCGalBecca
jojo47
makeover