SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 34 of 72 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 53 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Historic - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by julychild Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:35 am

TLTF wrote:
julychild wrote:I can't bring it over, but I found something which shows that Dean made it to F4. So, now we know 3 (or all 3?) of the 4.

You can't because it's an anonymous source ? Well that's good to know thanks Smiley I would say Alex as the 4th.

Not anonymous, just makes better sense to not shed light on them. People have been speculating on 3 guys because of the travel pattern.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Historic - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Carine Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:50 am

If Dean was the next htd any guesses who could be the final htd..?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:04 am

@julychild nice job! clapping!

I'm going to guess the last stop is for hunky Jack in Dallas if there is a 4th which I think there is. Although I would like it if Eric was still in it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:04 am

julychild wrote:
TLTF wrote:
julychild wrote:I can't bring it over, but I found something which shows that Dean made it to F4. So, now we know 3 (or all 3?) of the 4.

You can't because it's an anonymous source ? Well that's good to know thanks Smiley I would say Alex as the 4th.

Not anonymous, just makes better sense to not shed light on them. People have been speculating on 3 guys because of the travel pattern.
Do you think Rachel was in Aspen yesterday? Thanks for the find.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:22 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@julychild nice job! clapping!

I'm going to guess the last stop is for hunky Jack in Dallas if there is a 4th which I think there is. Although I would like it if Eric was still in it.

So with this info the final 4 are Bryan, Peter, Dean and Jack. This is how I see them lining up in order of Elimination

4 = Dean
3 = Jack
2 = Bryan
1 = Peter guessing of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:31 am

Islandgal wrote:
julychild wrote:
TLTF wrote:

Do you think Rachel was in Aspen yesterday? Thanks for the find.

Don't know about that. Nothing to go on, but the comment on the brother's IG post.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:35 am

reason wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@julychild nice job! clapping!

So with this info the final 4 are Bryan, Peter, Dean and Jack. This is how I see them lining up in order of Elimination

4 = Dean
3 = Jack
2 = Bryan
1 = Peter guessing of course.

But we don't have proof Jack is still there, just speculation at the moment, right?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:51 am

@sdmom right. That's my speculation because I didn't think there was enough to prove he's out, plus I think he's F3 and the next lead. Simply basing that on him having similar dates to BenH.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:13 pm

@julychild, are you talking about this?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTNLogqA0Ie/ (dont know how to sc)

We were discussing this in another thread (forgot which one). I agree that this confirms Dean is in F4, but I am not seeing how it confirms that he was/is the next HTD vs the last one?

But the theory about Jack still being in and being last makes perfect sense, being that he is in Dallas, where her family is as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:15 pm

I have a feeling Jack will be F1.

Rooting for Peter to be the next Bach.

Dean is filler/fluff - headed for BIP most likely

And Bryan is the villain that goes far.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:17 pm

Double post ... sorry ....

It's early and who knows how it will translate on screen, but so far all of Rachel's confirmed and probable F4 guys seem MUCH higher quality than JoJo's losers. So that's good. Hope my opinion doesn't change when we actually see them in motion.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:20 pm

I have a feeling that Dean will be the WTF runner-up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 72 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 53 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+79
Nibbles22
Brill
NCGalBecca
jojo47
makeover