SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 35 of 72 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 53 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Historic - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Carine Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:30 pm

Interesting RS just made a post and says that Dean was the third htd but doesn't mention the 4th person... Also mentions the rose ceremony will be in Dallas on Thursday..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Historic - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by TLTF Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:31 pm

Carine wrote:Interesting RS just made a post and says that Dean was the third htd but doesn't mention the 4th person... Also mentions the rose ceremony will be in Dallas on Thursday..

Because just like us, he doesn't know .... (for now)

#TeamPeter Historic - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 35 1f495
#TeamRachel Historic - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 35 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:33 pm

Carine wrote:Interesting RS just made a post and says that Dean was the third htd but doesn't mention the 4th person... Also mentions the rose ceremony will be in Dallas on Thursday..
Because Jack is HTD #4 on Wednesday. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:36 pm

Islandgal wrote:
Because Jack is HTD #4  on Wednesday. JMO
ITA. It makes perfect sense for Jack to have the last hometown if the rose ceremony is in Dallas.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:37 pm

adf23 wrote:@julychild,  are you talking about this?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTNLogqA0Ie/ (dont know how to sc)

We were discussing this in another thread (forgot which one).  I agree that this confirms Dean is in F4, but I am not seeing how it confirms that he was/is the next HTD vs the last one?

But the theory about Jack still being in and being last makes perfect sense, being that he is in Dallas, where her family is as well.

I posted that on Saturday, remember?  Well, now you know it did confirm that his was the next HTD, tehehe. It isn't often you'll get a black and white clue, at times, one just have to take it in context and arrive at a conclusion. If it's right, good. If not, still good. We are just having fun sleuthing a show that we love.

BTW, the new info has nothing to do with that post, or Dean's brother. Just fyi...

Last edited by julychild on Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:38 pm

handwave handwave Hello RS, I see you.

Last edited by reason on Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:41 pm

Interesting stuff.  I'd definitely guess that Jack has HTD 4, that the F3 will meet Rachel's fam in Dallas as per Millsy's comment about things being different due to Rachel's family not being able to travel. Then all 3, or just the F2, head somewhere tropical for the finale.  I really hope the finale isn't filmed in Dallas as there's a better chance of keeping the F1 a mystery when it's international vs local (US) IMO.  I like to know the spoilers, but without 100% certainty to keep it interesting Historic - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 35 4256136633 .  (All just my guesses).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:43 pm

I hope the fantasy suite dates aren't in Dallas. The best part of them is getting to see them travel and spend the day doing unique things they wouldn't normally get to do - the 'fantasy' part of it is ruined if they stay in the US and have the overnights in a hotel room. Even Chris and Kaitlyn got to have their fantasy suite dates overseas. Dallas would be boring IMO.

Last edited by pvpr on Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:51 pm

My F4 order. All JMO.
F4 - Dean
F3 - Jack ( because he's the next bachelor :gotcha: )
F2 - Bryan
F1 - Peter

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:54 pm

My F4 prediction would now be :
F1 Peter
F2 Bryan
F3 Jack (bachelor and not Peter haha)
F4 Dean

High five @ReneeM Smiley

#TeamPeter Historic - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 35 1f495
#TeamRachel Historic - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 35 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:55 pm

@ReneeM I would prefer
F4 Bryan
F3 Jack
F2 Dean
F1 Peter. reason for this order because Bryan chat too much, Rachel dont need him in the FS and Dean is no problem he is not hard to handle. giggling giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:58 pm

My hope for F4 is
F4 - Dean
F3 - Jack
F2 - Bryan
F1 - Peter

But I have a strong feeling that Bryan will be F1 and Peter F2 sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 72 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 53 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+79
Nibbles22
Brill
NCGalBecca
jojo47
makeover