SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 53 of 72 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 62 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Historic - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Carine Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:26 am

If not F1 I also have been thinking Peter for Bachelor but just another speculation any possibility they may do another surprise and it may actually be no one from the current cast? With Nick getting lead I have been wondering if in the future they could do something similar, an unexpected lead..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Historic - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:29 am

coolangel wrote:
reason wrote:You all are saying Bryan got the FIR because RS said so.  If you all remember a post here he did not get it.  It was given to Peter.  Time will tell because that info came from someone who was there a Contestant.  If Bryan got the FIR do you all thing Millsy would talk so great about him, when what he did on the Ellen show he comment and say some like Bye?  Where in he said he was impress by the FIR recipient?  Think about that!

Millsy never spoke great things about the guy getting the FIR. He said he was impressed which can be very sarcastic IMO. Honestly, I myself am crazy impressed by Bryan that he managed to be in F3 after that 'sloppy seconds' comment. If he is the sleeper villain of the season and managed to hoodwink a lawyer into being her FIR and go so far into the season, he is impressive IMO. Historic - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 53 4256136633

Also if I remember correctly, it was not just RS who said the Bryan got the FIR. Someone on the board found out from their sources too that it was Bryan. I can't remember who it was but I'll try to find that post. So it's 2 people saying Bryan and 1 saying Peter. We all can choose to believe whichever one IMO.  

All JMO
  I guess I am "impressed" too.  Hugesmile

Honestly though, before this season even started I posted that it already reminded me of another lawyer's season and I so I guess am "impressed" just by how much that seems to be the case even with the Ep 5 guy looking like another past Ep 5 guy  dizzy

I am still hoping it won't be deja vu though... but won't be shocked at all if it is.  hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:35 am

@Carine the producers rely on the Bachie season to deliver huge ratings and I am not sure how well the last Bachie season did. Regardless, they need to select a popular past cast and with SM heavily influencing the watchers of this show now, the most popular past cast right now IMO are Jojo's guys and no way IMO is any of them going to get considered for the next Bachie season based on what I have read about them on this forum.

So IMO I just don't know of any past cast that is more popular Jojo's guys but maybe others are more aware than myself.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:51 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I guess I am "impressed" too.  Hugesmile

Honestly though, before this season even started I posted that it already reminded me of another lawyer's season and I so I guess am "impressed" just by how much that seems to be the case even with the Ep 5 guy looking like another past Ep 5 guy  dizzy

I am still hoping it won't be deja vu though... but won't be shocked at all if it is.  hmmm

ITA! :yes: IMO I will be shocked if Bryan is not the F1. I don't think he can be worse than Josh though coz honestly no one can be worse than Josh IMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud

The only other person with a small fighting chance to be F1 is Eric IMO coz if the other guys had a problem with him and they didn't throw him on a 2-1 and leave him stranded on some island, Rachel must have some feelings for him IMO. Now time to see if history repeats itself like the last lawyer season.  Historic - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 53 4256136633

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:41 am

Great convo...
my 2 cents - I don't see any evidence to support the speculation that tptb won't put a second poc for lead and for tb...they've shown their interest in risk, the show is a pop culture staple so now is the best time to take risks on it cos it's here to stay (exhibit A > Nick show's wack edit) also it will be extremely unlikely that they would get another poc in the f4 anytime soon who would be a good candidate for lead so they might as well do it now if they have any intention of not just "ticking a box" cos they got sued for not having diversity but of being 'historic'. I do think they're still waiting to see ratings from Rachel's season...but based on this and the backstory of Eric struggling with being on this show -- potentially falling super hard for Rachel and being dumped -- Eric is imho still in the running for tb. various factors (including Rachel's ratings/audience reaction to the guys) will factor in the final decision imo

I do think Peter could be another candidate for tb but that doesn't negate Eric's candidacy imo. Also Peter seems too mellow for a show like tp that needs a consistently energetic and extroverted demeanor...

On the topic of Bryan - I'm very curious to see what will happen but I'm not 100% convinced that he will be F1, I think Rachel is very physically attracted to him and it's maybe a feeling she's not used to but I don't think that will sway her decision completely imo. My perspective on Bryan or Peter for F1 will be based on what we see on the show.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by LEMONADE Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:42 am

emusha wrote:Great convo...
my 2 cents - I don't see any evidence to support the speculation that tptb won't put a second poc for lead and for tb...they've shown their interest in risk, the show is a pop culture staple so now is the best time to take risks on it cos it's here to stay (exhibit A > Nick show's wack edit) also it will be extremely unlikely that they would get another poc in the f4 anytime soon who would be a good candidate for lead so they might as well do it now if they have any intention of not just "ticking a box" cos they got sued for not having diversity but of being 'historic'. I do think they're still waiting to see ratings from Rachel's season...but based on this and the backstory of Eric struggling with being on this show -- potentially falling super hard for Rachel and being dumped -- Eric is imho still in the running for tb. various factors (including Rachel's ratings/audience reaction to the guys) will factor in the final decision imo

I do think Peter could be another candidate for tb but that doesn't negate Eric's candidacy imo. Also Peter seems too mellow for a show like tp that needs a consistently energetic and extroverted demeanor...

On the topic of Bryan - I'm very curious to see what will happen but I'm not 100% convinced that he will be F1, I think Rachel is very physically attracted to him and it's maybe a feeling she's not used to but I don't think that will sway her decision completely imo. My perspective on Bryan or Peter for F1 will be based on what we see on the show.

(bolding done by me)

this is something i'm considering too. i think it is likely that bryan will be the f1 just because of how physical they are together. so my first thought would be that peter would be a perfect bachelor, but if he is as as low key and a mellow person, he may not be a good fit. chris and ben h i guess had that quieter personality though, so i could be wrong. i think peter seems like a solid choice for her.

also, i'm new here! handwave after years of lurking i figured it was about time to join since this is the first season in a while i've been super psyched about
LEMONADE
LEMONADE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:55 am

@LEMONADE Welcomeparty! to the wonderful world of bachelorette madness, hope you enjoy your stay here.

Back to top Go down

Post by LEMONADE Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:05 am

reason wrote:@LEMONADE Welcomeparty! to the wonderful world of bachelorette madness, hope you enjoy your stay here.

thank you hon!

a general question for anyone: when do you guys think we would hear about the next eliminated guy? question

i will be sitting on pins & needles and time will pass so slowly while i wait to hear, but if the person is dumped abroad it may be even longer!! and i am so bad with waiting for things that make me excited LOL hissyfit i feel like it will be at least a week since we have over nighters after they meet the lindsays
LEMONADE
LEMONADE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:19 am

@LEMONADE It will be sometime next like Thursday or wednesday. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:24 am

maya213 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
ElonM wrote:

I'm thinking the Caribbean (Barbados, Antigua or the Dominican Republic) or somewhere in Latin/Central America.
what if it is a colder climate to fall in line with what they have done the season before as they sometimes do??

It might be difficult to be somewhere colder because it's actually kind of warm even in Canada (70°F today and 80°F yesterday!)
Where abouts? I live on Vancouver Island and it DEFINATELY wasn't that here not to mention the rockies all had snow today as well as Calgary and Edmonton.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:57 am

Hello!! I finally had some time to read through some pages. I miss not having time to leisurely read pages every day.
Is it just "gut feelings" that so many think Bryan is the F1? Not that I would mind. I think Peter is gorgeous....I wouldn't mind watching him for an entire season!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:14 am

nutty1 wrote:Hello!! I finally had some time to read through some pages. I miss not having time to leisurely read pages every day.
Is it just "gut feelings" that so many think Bryan is the F1? Not that I would mind. I think Peter is gorgeous....I wouldn't mind watching him for an entire season!

RS & a member here who has a source say Bryan got the FiR. Another member has a different source who says Peter got the FiR. She talked about a kiss on Ellen that swept her off her feet and some think she was talking about Bryan. He got the episode 5 1-1 (Josh, Shawn, Jordan, Chris s, & Jef got an episode 5 1-1) and the videos from their HTD where they were dancing and couldn't stop making out. It's basically patterns that contribute to gut feelings. I'm still rooting for Peter though.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 72 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 62 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+79
Nibbles22
Brill
NCGalBecca
jojo47
makeover