SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:38 am

I was thinking of Wells Adams for some reason laugh out loud but I sent him a picture of will when I asked about him , he said he didn't talk to him

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:57 pm

reason wrote:@julychild Episode 4 happen in the states 5, 6 and 7 will happen in Europe so it is about episode 6 or 7 now.
Just a reminder of where we are at right now:

Episode 5 – 12 - 10/9: Oslo, Norway

4/3: 1-on-1 Date: cafe in Oslo: Bryan; Oslo Olympics ski jump;
4/4: Group Date
4/5: 2/1 OR 1-on-1:
4/6: 5th Rose Ceremony ELIMINATED:

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:02 am

Kashathediva wrote:They are currently in Norway.
Good luck with the new place!
Thanks Kasha....think I am finally getting caught up in the threads. Now to tackle the contestant threads. LOL. If anyone can help by posting info into the no discussion threads that would be absolutely awesome as when you get behind, it's daunting to go through 30 odd pages in one thread and then to do that in how many threads we have here!!

On another note. I did some pre-season sleuthing and found locales that producers had been in the last year or so. Until we knew that they went to Europe, I didn't feel it was prudent to post, but now that we are in Europe, think I should post these:

Voss, Norway - Bergen, Norway - Copenhagen, Denmark - Stockholm, Sweden - Visby, Sweden

Those are possible destinations on this circuit. I know others but won't post till we see more cause I don't want them to disappear. LOL.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:40 am

Nice job @Aunties_Love!  Those locations are fabulous!!  Scandinavia is delightful. The train ride from Olso to Bergen is some of the most beautiful scenery in the world.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:05 am

RS is ridiculously quiet about this season - is this normal at this stage or do you all think he has squat?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:13 am

@brownravens He has squat. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:40 pm

Actually not to defend RS, but I don't find it much different than normal.  He normally tends to posts and spills when its blasted all over SM and if we beat him to something big.  But other than than, he holds a lot until he does his episode by episode spoilers.

And IMO he has plenty and can take plenty from the board, he's just preoccupied with all the drama of late.  Lets face it Josh's ongoing battle with Amanda, and Luke's multitude of girls are pretty dramatic and entertaining.  And they'll bring in lots of likes and interest to his site.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:16 pm

I'm wondering where Rachel is ? How many guys are left ? Who was on her group date this week ... I tried to do some sleuthing but I failed sad laugh out loud

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 29 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 29 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:23 pm

Chris Harrison made an IG story video of where he's at but I can't tell

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:28 pm

cmarci93 wrote:Chris Harrison made an IG story video of where he's at but I can't tell

He is in Oslo, Norway. He was tagged in a photo last night.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 29 Img_5611
Source My SC

Last edited by coolangel on Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:30 pm

I know he's in Oslo, I don't see any photos of him getting tagged in ...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:36 pm

@coolangel can I have An actual source for the photo, I can't find it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

+33
Cila51290
cookielover12
AllAboutLove
Incorrect_Justifications
queenb231985
ChazSA
Linds911
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
SarahMariaDK
Seabear
quietpal