SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:05 pm

It's possible those other people at the other table could be tourists/customers and not affiliated with the show.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by coolangel Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:14 pm

reason wrote:
TLTF wrote:Oulala ! It looks like she has one of her leg on his ? Or am I dreaming ?

Do you know when you sit down and cross your legs over the other and your angle on the knees that is how she is sitting. IMO

IMO It's Bryan who has his legs crossed (red circle) and Rachel's leg is on top of one of his crossed leg, which is why her leg looks elevated (yellow circle).

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 16 Captur34
Source: My SC

CMIW but a 2-1 is never the first date to be filmed in a new location. Also on 2-1, the lead and the contestant normally go to a private place where they are not visible to the other contestant to talk (or makeout  giggling ) IMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:27 pm

Bryans feet are both on the ground. You can see both of his grey shoes. IMO Rachel has her right foot on the ground and her left foot on her right knee. The yellow circle is her knee.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:29 pm

@GuardianAngel That is what I try to say up thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
cmarci93 wrote:Spotted wth Bryan !

https://instagram.com/p/BSbeKe2hFax/
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 16 Img_1740

http://thisworldtraveled.com/norway/8-must-see-sights-in-oslo/

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 16 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRA-a89SNKq0pr2798NVLLPggeUGaUwM1fhA1Q7tn9LkTBBna9L http://www.gpsmycity.com/attractions/gamle-raadhus-13210.html[/img]

http://www.gpsmycity.com/attractions/gamle-raadhus-13210.html

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 16 13210

Gamle Raadhus

Being once Town Hall in Christiania, today the building hosts Gamle Raadhus restaurant. A nice location offering its customers a beautiful outdoor dining area in the summer time is suitable for official and casual meetings. Serving a traditional Norwegian menu it changes in dependence of the season, but it is always fish and game available.

haha we were searching the same thing, I kinda did it the hard way and i was following google maps by the streets.
The cafe they are at is called Kafe Celsius right across the Gamle Restaurant.
my screenshot of google maps *
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 16 Screen36

http://www.kafecelsius.no

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:44 pm

pvpr wrote:
TLTF wrote:
pvpr wrote:Not gonna lie, I really hope the Episode 5 F1 date streak is over because I get a bad feeling about this guy.

Oh so F1 get the episode 5 1 on 1 date ? There are 2 or just 1 on 1 date in this ep ?
In episode 5 there's usually a 1-on-1, a group date, and a 2-on-1. Especially now that they've started doing two 2-on-1s per season (one in episode 5, one in episode 6). And in the Bachelorette, there's been about 5 seasons in a row now where the F1 had their first 1-on-1 in episode 5. I really hope that streak is over this season because I don't see Bryan as being genuine at all IMO.

The past three seasons of the bachelorette have had 2 1on1 dates during week 5, not a 1on1 and 2on1. Andi's season it was josh and brian, Kaitlyn's was ben and Shawn, JoJos was Jordan and Robby.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Bryans feet are both on the ground. You can see both of his grey shoes. IMO Rachel has her right foot on the ground and her left foot on her right knee. The yellow circle is her knee.

Yup. That's what I meant too. I just think his legs are crossed below the knee but maybe not. Either ways, it's definitely interesting body language IMO.

Great job sleuthing the exact location GA and cmarci. yes
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:49 pm

So there is another coming 1one1 date, I am wondering who it will be?l

Also does the 2nd 1on1 dates start in week 6?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:51 pm

Carine wrote:So there is another coming 1one1 date, I am wondering who it will be?l

Also does the 2nd 1on1 dates start in week 6?

I think it'll be Will.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:54 pm

If it's Will on the 2nd 1on1 date, does this means that Will and Bryan will be F1 and F2 like Jordan and Robby ? (I don't know about the other season, I'm currently watching Jojo's)

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 16 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 16 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:55 pm

hae1001 wrote:
pvpr wrote:
TLTF wrote:

Oh so F1 get the episode 5 1 on 1 date ? There are 2 or just 1 on 1 date in this ep ?
In episode 5 there's usually a 1-on-1, a group date, and a 2-on-1. Especially now that they've started doing two 2-on-1s per season (one in episode 5, one in episode 6). And in the Bachelorette, there's been about 5 seasons in a row now where the F1 had their first 1-on-1 in episode 5. I really hope that streak is over this season because I don't see Bryan as being genuine at all IMO.

The past three seasons of the bachelorette have had 2 1on1 dates during week 5, not a 1on1 and 2on1. Andi's season it was josh and brian, Kaitlyn's was ben and Shawn, JoJos was Jordan and Robby.

I think it also depends on the number of guys left and if a 2-1 would make things interesting (if there is conflict between the guys). If Eric is still around, I think he will be on a 2-1 this week ( I feel Millsy's tweet kinda alluded to a 2-1 )

I also agree with @ReneeM that the next 1-1 will be Will IMO. I also think it'll be a more private date. The last couple of 1-1 all seem to be public.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:00 pm

TLTF wrote:If it's Will on the 2nd 1on1 date, does this means that Will and Bryan will be F1 and F2 like Jordan and Robby ? (I don't know about the other season, I'm currently watching Jojo's)

It's possible but no it doesn't automatically mean Will & Bryan and F1/F2

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

+33
Cila51290
cookielover12
AllAboutLove
Incorrect_Justifications
queenb231985
ChazSA
Linds911
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
SarahMariaDK
Seabear
quietpal