SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:28 pm

@Aunties_Love I'm pretty sure the Filming Schedule has info as well. They went South Carolina to Norway.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:11 am

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 28 Img_1811

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed source)

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:25 am

@cmarci93 interesting! So they made him stand at the RC & then not receive a rose? Or did they get him to interrupt the RC to say he was leaving due to a family emergency?

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:37 am

@TheWrongReasons we will see but they should just let him leave, what if it was important and his grandpa would of died bc he missed him by a few hours.

They just wanted good footage

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:42 am

@cmarci93 i think the flight might have been the next morning or something and he still had time to go along with filming before catching it. Otherwise, I know I would just say "screw it" and got the hell out of there laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:57 am

Right it must have been a flight after the rose ceremony but still what is wrong with showing him apologizing that he couldn't stay and had to leave due to a family emergency?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:07 am

I wonder if he got to he message before phones got taken away or the producers got a family call

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:47 am

Always thought those will be the top 4.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:16 am

@cmarci93 you are on fire sleuth. Thanks also to the other sleuthers, you all do amazing work.

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:27 am

cmarci93 wrote:

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 28 Img_1812

Someone refresh my memory, but who's Wells? I didn't see his name in the contestant's thread.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:28 am

He's the guy in the Ellen date standing by peter

Sorry my bad , will*

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:19 am

^Gotcha! yes I only know of one Wells so that's why I was confused.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

+33
Cila51290
cookielover12
AllAboutLove
Incorrect_Justifications
queenb231985
ChazSA
Linds911
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
SarahMariaDK
Seabear
quietpal