SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:38 pm

@TLTF Yes we always have the final 1 before the season starts. The Rusty Snail seems to always have it but sometimes we have it first and he steals it from here.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:40 pm

I guess there are no Bachelorette fans in Norway that can post spoilers on SM.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:41 pm

reason wrote:@TLTF Yes we always have the final 1 before the season starts.  The Rusty Snail seems to always have it but sometimes we have it first and he steals it from here.

Ah thanks! That's good to know Smiley
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:42 pm

Thats how it is when they go to Europe that doesn't know anything about the bachelor shows unless an american is there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:57 pm

Actually, we do have members in Europe who might be able to help us! Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 27 4256136633 So we never know!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:58 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Actually, we do have members in Europe who might be able to help us! Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 27 4256136633  So we never know!

Where they at?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:01 pm

@cmarci93 We have members all over the world. Europe, Asia, Australia, S. and N. America. We have over 7300 members! We have several in the Scandinavian countries. So maybe they will find something.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:03 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@cmarci93 We have members all over the world. Europe, Asia, Australia, S. and N. America. We have over 7300 members! We have several in the Scandinavian countries. So maybe they will find something.

Hopefully, bc I'm dying to see where they at now and what they are doing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:06 pm

@cmarci93 patience is a good virtute

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:04 pm

Hey everyone....I am finally back. Was moving on the last few days of March and then lost internet till this morning. Went looking in the SM no discussion thread and didn't see any activity there so do we have any changes and do we know where everyone is??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:09 pm

They are currently in Norway.
Good luck with the new place!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:18 pm

@Aunties_Love I moved some of the posts over. Those were the only ones I could remember that might be of importance to you. It's been pretty quiet the past few days.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

+33
Cila51290
cookielover12
AllAboutLove
Incorrect_Justifications
queenb231985
ChazSA
Linds911
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
SarahMariaDK
Seabear
quietpal