SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 67 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:29 am

@truelovealways Thanks for letting us know! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 67 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by TLTF Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:00 am

truelovealways wrote:Peter got a fantasy date Smiley

Oulala ! I love that Smiley

Go Peter !

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 67 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 67 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:19 am

That's not surprising to me, since Dean was out and there are three guys left.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:33 pm

Peter strikes me as a Chris Siegfried type person. So much. Oice about the other guys while he just cncentrated on the girl and steadily makes progress. Bryan with his sloppy seconds and Eric with name in your mouth while Peter is all about Rachel. He is my fav. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:36 pm

see2love wrote:Peter strikes me as a Chris Siegfried type person. So much. Oice about the other guys while he just cncentrated on the girl and steadily makes progress. Bryan with his sloppy seconds and Eric with name in your mouth while Peter is all about Rachel. He is my fav. Imo

This is why he stands out for me. :yes:

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:34 pm

see2love wrote:Peter strikes me as a Chris Siegfried type person. So much. Oice about the other guys while he just cncentrated on the girl and steadily makes progress. Bryan with his sloppy seconds and Eric with name in your mouth while Peter is all about Rachel. He is my fav. Imo

:yes:  That sums up my feeling too.  It will be great if Rachel feels the same. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:11 pm

@see2love I see the same when it comes to Peter. From what I've seen, he strikes me as the outwardly quiet but super fierce lover. Sometimes a female like Rach, I believe meets a guy who just quiets your brain in a way that brings something else alive inside of you and Peter could certainly be that for Rachel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:14 pm

I see this too but that guy never wins unless the Ette has no choice, other than Trista. We'll see if Bryan leaves on his own or if she's another Trista or if Bryan will be f1 as has been the trend.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:15 pm

1MargoL wrote:@see2love I see the same when it comes to Peter. From what I've seen, he strikes me as the outwardly quiet but super fierce lover. Sometimes a female like Rach, I believe meets a guy who just quiets your brain in a way that brings something else alive inside of you and Peter could certainly be that for Rachel.

Well Rachel will find out how things are and make a choice. I hope she does nothing with Bryan because I dont trust him.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:21 pm

I don't understand why Bryan would have to leave for Peter to stay. Imo peter as a much better shot at stealing Rachel's heart. He's more "long term relationship material" than Bryan. Plus Bryan looks "fake". Too much charm. Peter looks more into her. JMO. Bryan could be F2 tho.

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 67 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 67 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:22 pm

@TLTF That is what I am hanging my hope on.

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:40 pm

Something rubs me the wrong way with Bryan. I am not feeling him at all with Rachel. I just don't trust him! I am really hoping that Rachel picks Peter as F1. I guess I won't mind if she picks Eric as F1 if he is a good person. If by some chance Bryan surprises me in a good way by his actions on the show, then I might not be frustrated if Rachel picks him. I would hate for this season to be a Ben F/Courtney situation! JMHO
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+64
LEMONADE
Linds911
pavalygurl
Alanna
kimberlyg