SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 35 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:41 pm

@mercieme I like your thinking! :yes:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 35 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:42 pm

TLTF wrote:For me Peter is still F1. Rachel is different and she's looking for someone who's serious. Plus Bryan lives in Miami and Rachel in Dallas.. I know, he can move... but I don't feel his vibe.

I actually don't think Rachel would be against living in Miami. Two of her besties from Nick season live in Florida. We know Corinne lives in Miami and Astrid lives in Ft Lauderdale. Willie G also lives in Miami. Imo I'd take Miami weather over Wisconsin weather anyday.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:44 pm

mobyz wrote:
TLTF wrote:For me Peter is still F1. Rachel is different and she's looking for someone who's serious. Plus Bryan lives in Miami and Rachel in Dallas.. I know, he can move... but I don't feel his vibe.

I actually don't think Rachel would be against living in Miami.  Two of her besties from Nick season live in Florida.  We know Corinne lives in Miami and Astrid lives in Ft Lauderdale.  Willie G also lives in Miami.  Imo I'd take Miami weather over Wisconsin weather anyday.

ha true! I would not say not to Miami weather but asa a lawyer can she works there ? I'm not familiar with how it works in the US

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 35 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 35 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:45 pm

Does she not have her own place in Dallas? I expect her to go back to work and whomever she chooses will move to be with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:49 pm

I think Peter could be a front runner (don't know about F1) but I would need to see in real time or video Rachel's interaction with the other guys to compare. Based on what I've seen so far I don't know who she's into. There have only been a few pics out which doesn't say much. I just don't know. That's my final answer.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:50 pm

mercieme wrote:Miami is closer to Dallas. If Peter is F1, either Rachel moves to Wisconsin or Peter moves to Dallas. I don't see Rachel moving in with her F1 based on what we know of her so far but knows.

@guardianangel......I think sleuthers here will figure the F4 out pretty soon since they beat RS to the remaining guys anyways Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 35 2498057887

IA nothing has stopped sleuthers for years!

If Rachel moves to any city because her friends live there, IMO that would be a pretty silly reason to move. There have been many F1's and leads that have moved for their F1 or for the lead. I would hope she doesn't give up her contacts/clients because her friends live in the same city as her F1.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:51 pm

I see her wanting to start a family soon. Will she not be 32 this year? So staying near her family will be top of the list if you asked me.

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:55 pm

Not necessarily. If she chooses someone, they might decide to start a new chapter somewhere else.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:57 pm

Will she not have to take the bar over to work if she moves? I don't know much about the law.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:58 pm

JMO I think anyone that comes on this show looking for love comes in with the mindset they might be moving at the end of the process to be with their loved one. If they don't come in with this mindset as a possibility, IMO, they are already coming in handicapped.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:59 pm

reason wrote:Will she not have to take the bar over to work if she moves? I don't know much about the law.

yes, I had the same question... Can she works anywhere?

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 35 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 35 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:02 am

It depends on where you are moving to what that particular state's requirements are. I know a lot of states have for lack of better word reciprocity. Some do not. My son-in-law has an NY license and NJ does not have reciprocity. He had to take the NJ bar exam.
I believe she would need to take the bar in Florida.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+64
LEMONADE
Linds911
pavalygurl
Alanna
kimberlyg