SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 19 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:27 pm

Thanks @ReneeM...I asked because from all the interviews I have read, Rachel IMO looks beyond physical looks. And you are correct, the guy with the sense of humor will be the one to watch out for. I also don't know if Peter is that guy yet though there was a video that was posted here that showed Rachel smiling / laughing at something Peter said.

Also thanks @mobyz....looking forward to see how it unfolds on the screen with Peter & the rest of the guys. I honestly enjoy the season better when I can't call it early giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 19 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:33 pm

@ReneeM I actually think he's goofy and funny (imo).  He seems like the kind of person that doesn't open up until he feels comfortable around you.  You can tell too by how Rachel lights up around him.  You can see some of his goofy side by the videos posted when they were in SC.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:39 pm

What's LiarBoy saying about Peter?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:00 pm

@GuardianAngel I dont think he said anything about Peter.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:46 pm

@reason Thanks, where is LiarBoy anyway. I haven't seen any posts with any info from him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@reason Thanks, where is LiarBoy anyway. I haven't seen any posts with any info from him.

Who is Liarboy ? Smiley
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:53 pm

TLTF wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@reason Thanks, where is LiarBoy anyway. I haven't seen any posts with any info from him.

Who is Liarboy ? Smiley

Reality steve laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:55 pm

cmarci93 wrote:
TLTF wrote:

Who is Liarboy ? Smiley

Reality steve laugh out loud

Oh haha ! Thank you Smiley
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:09 pm

@GuardianAngel he is the one that said they were in norway and going to denmark and sweden next.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:44 pm

@hae1001 I meant before that. He just posted that info within the last few hours.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:52 pm

He was in California over the weekend for some fun personal stuff. He usually doesn't much when he's out there or anywhere else on vacation.

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 19 87b72b10 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 19 86669110 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 19 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:10 pm

@umngirl Thanks, that explains it.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+64
LEMONADE
Linds911
pavalygurl
Alanna
kimberlyg