SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 20 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by cheetarah1980 Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:31 am

So I'm new to this site. What's the beef with RS?
And just to be sure I'm keeping with the thread topic: Peter is hot.

cheetarah1980

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 20 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by brownravens Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:37 am

Interesting sidebar but Rachel is actually licensed to practice law in Texas and Wisconsin Smiley
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:58 am

Yay peter ! He got the first impression rose Smiley

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 20 Img_1810

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:24 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : removed source)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:02 am

Wow, we were right.  Peter got the FIR, and probably gave her the "magical kiss"as well. He also got the first 1-on1 date (a double whammy).

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:07 am

Nice! Sebastian Stan 2.0 got the FIR. Smiley
I'm loving all this info! And I love how your source is so freely sharing info laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:13 am

Right he's being so chill about it, he's like I didn't get into a drama and I was only there for a few hours laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:17 am

cheetarah1980 wrote:So I'm new to this site. What's the beef with RS?
And just to be sure I'm keeping with the thread topic: Peter is hot.

starwelcome

I think @GuardianAngel and @Kashathediva can probably answer this best.

Last edited by knowbody on Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:18 am

@cmarci93 Thank you. Are there anymore info that he's willing to spill?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:20 am

mobyz wrote:@cmarci93 Thank you. Are there anymore info that he's willing to spill?

No I think I got enough out of him and again he wasn't there long to know everyone.

Also i bet you RS will see we know who got the FIR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:30 am

cmarci93 wrote:Yay peter ! He got the first impression rose Smiley

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 20 Img_1810

Oh, I hope my babe BK doesn't get in any trouble for spilling the deets! But thank you honey.
blowkiss

Now @cmarci93 you have to tell us how you manage to slide into the DM's of all these sources you go after.

But does anyone think this is like a "too good to be true" sitch w/ the FIR and first 1on1 for Peter in terms of being F1? Has that ever happened before in the stats?

Last edited by knowbody on Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Julz Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:33 am

Sure anything could happen a lot of first with Rachel being the first black Bacholorett
Julz
Julz

Female Posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:35 am

@knowbody......both F1s in the past 2 Bette seasons got the FIR but got their first singe dates in Episode 5. We will see if that stat holds for Rachel that is her F1 gets first single date in Episode 5 or if that stat is broken that is Peter becomes F1 as some folks have speculated. IMO too early to tell but he seems to be a great guy.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+64
LEMONADE
Linds911
pavalygurl
Alanna
kimberlyg