SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 57 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by julychild Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:52 am

I think, at times, we get caught up by being focused on what the casts do, or did, and can't see beyond that to who they are.

I've done enough snooping around. This one fits Rachel's  "good morals" requirement.

Last edited by julychild on Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 57 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:52 am

Nope, I want Peter as F1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't mind Jack or Bryan as the next bachelor.

I didn't mention Eric one way or the other because we know the next bachelor won't be black.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:54 am

@adf23

Personally, I would love to have a black bachelor. I don't know how this could be taken as a given until a contract is signed. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:59 am

@julychild what did you find out during your snooping?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:02 pm

Peter caught my eyes when he was on Ellen. He gave me a chill vibe and then reading his bio. I was done. To me he is hot, if not the final 1, then the bachelor and I would be still happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:09 pm

TLTF wrote:"He is one of the nicest guys you could meet. He genuinely cares for others, is loyal and honest. She'd be lucky to have him!"

Someone on twitter said that! She knows him personally. That's a very nice thing to say. I'm sure hed also be lucky to have Rachel. They looked so sweet together Smiley

Source : https://twitter.com/SchoolTeacherK6/status/855989390610489348

PINKHEART  So nice to hear. The fact that he's that good looking but doesn't seem full of himself or an egomanic in itself is pretty awesome to me.   Smiley He comes across as seeming so calm and easy going and not an attention seeker. IMO.

julychild wrote:I think, at times, we get caught up by being focused on what the casts do, or did, and can't see beyond that to who they are.

I've done enough snooping around. This one fits Rachel's  "good morals" requirement.

That's also great to hear.  Thanks for digging.  I'm kind of starting to think Rachel might naturally be drawn to a bigger, more extroverted personality but maybe these 2 would balance each other off.  If they fall in love, awesome, if not the right fit my fingers are crossed for next Bachelor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:26 pm

Any one know the name of the song that Peter is doing that modelling to?

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:33 pm

ReneeM wrote:@sosleepy Brooks was 2nd, Arie was 3rd

Cool. Thanks. Well there goes my theory! laugh out loud I'm also totally fine with Peter F1 and Rachel moving to my city. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:35 pm

Carine wrote:@julychild what did you find out during your snooping?

I found out peter was a cast back in January and had enough time to stalk. My initial reaction was, yet another personal trainer, but I think he is a good guy overall. Looked at family, friends and yes, even ex girlfriends, accounts and I liked what I saw. I do this for work, and believe I got the right read on who he is. One thing that stood out was, part of why he left full-time modelling and LA, was because he never felt like he fit in, he said he had a "small town heart," or something like that. That, to me, speaks to his sincerity and convictions, and shows that he knows himself (once you find yourself...you are on your way!).

Mind you, I'm not saying the other guys don't have good morals, but I think if you remove the external stuff (job, education etc) Rachel and Peter are a good match. She may or may not choose him, that is her business, but I think she won't go wrong with Peter.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:41 pm

@julychild The question is would he move for her if chosen?

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:44 pm

@julychild thanks, he does seem so far like a cool guy.

@reason that's the question I have for most of the guys left? I would think this is something that will be discussed..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:56 pm

Is Rachel dead set on Dallas though? Perhaps for the right man, she'd be willing to move. Madison is a lovely community. It has both a big/small city/town feel. There is always so much going on, it's an educated community with a lot of work options for Rachel, I'm sure. It houses a Big Ten university. It's very progressive and forward thinking. She's already lived in Milwaukee, so that tells me maybe she'd be ok with Wisconsin in general...

I just say this, because usually with this backwards show the women almost always do the moving. I think out of like 33 seasons, Jef, Jordan and Roberto are the only exceptions here. I won't be shocked if Rachel does the moving for her dude, regardless who it is. That's just what seems to happen most of the time (sadly.)
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+64
LEMONADE
Linds911
pavalygurl
Alanna
kimberlyg