SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 30 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:55 am

I don't get the Luke comparisons. They don't look anything alike IMO and from what I've seen of Peter's SM, they don't act alike either.

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 30 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:57 am

Duke702 wrote:I like him. Hope he turns out to be actually a nice a guy and not a fraud like Luke laugh out loud.

Peter seems to be more of a gentleman than a luke. please? no no

Last edited by reason on Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:57 am

My friend also shared that his family is "almost positive" he will get a HTD. so they must be hearing positive things when it comes to his connection with Rachel!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:59 am

truelovealways wrote:My friend also shared that his family is "almost positive" he will get a HTD. so they must be hearing positive things when it comes to his connection with Rachel!

Keep the info coming. Much appreciated.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:01 pm

reason wrote:
truelovealways wrote:My friend also shared that his family is "almost positive" he will get a HTD. so they must be hearing positive things when it comes to his connection with Rachel!

Keep the info coming.  Much appreciated.

Yes please. I'm loving it so far Smiley And I'm also pretty sure he'll get a HTD. Can't wait Hugesmile
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:01 pm

pvpr wrote:I don't get the Luke comparisons. They don't look anything alike IMO and from what I've seen of Peter's SM, they don't act alike either.

Can't speak to his character, but he looks nothing like Luke to me as well.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:03 pm

Contestants are told early on about the possibility of a HTD. His family will probably be contacted about that possibility. They are usually contacted again to confirm there will in fact be a HTD so they can prepare.

Thanks for the info! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:08 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Contestants are told early on about the possibility of a HTD. His family will probably be contacted about that possibility. They are usually contacted again to confirm there will in fact be a HTD so they can prepare.

Thanks for the info! yes

I remember last season, James Taylor's family was contacted about possible HTD, but he ended up not getting one. There was someone close to the mom here last year, who used to communicate through DM's.

I feel like Peter will get one though.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:11 pm

truelovealways wrote:I just found out that I have a friend that knows Peter! says that he is one of the one of the kindest people she knows and that Rachel is his "type"! hoping to find out more info if she knows anything. All she has told me so far is that he is not yet home which by sleuthing we know that already Smiley

@truelovealways Thanks for the info! Wow. He's really out here trying to make Rachel my sister wife Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 30 1f62a . A man! Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 30 1f60d

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:14 pm

For Ben, his family was contacted a few times, which didn't happen at all.

IA @julychild, IMO Peter will get a HTD simply because he's handsome and I want to see him in his hometown. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:16 pm

I wonder what they would do on in Wisconsin , bc last season they already filmed at the museum and that's one of the main attractions in Wisconsin.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:22 pm

^^On Nick's HTD he took her to a brewery. If he does end up getting one, he might take her to his gym? Do we know what part of Wisconsin he's from? Might help narrow things down.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+64
LEMONADE
Linds911
pavalygurl
Alanna
kimberlyg