SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 16 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:22 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Duke702 wrote:Oh also he's a Wilhelmina model just like Nick, acc to his facebook page.

And also from Wisconsin! 

I won't be surprised if Peter is in the running for next lead.  :yes:

That's my opinion as well. Like I said earlier on during the Ellen vid, he sure had a lot of face time.

I will create a speculation thread for the next Bachelor. It will be interesting to see how it pans out compared to our early sleuthing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 16 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Kels0012 Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:07 pm

Peter is one of the main reason I always prefer The Bachelorette over The Bachelor. Eye candy and I'm hungry. YUMMY!
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:02 am

Dropping this here also bc I love them together and how they are interacting

cmarci93 wrote:https://m.facebook.com/kati.schroeder?hc_ref=SEARCH&fref=n
Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 16 Img_1716
Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 16 Img_1717

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:06 am

julychild wrote:She is not playing follow the leader in this video:

Source
She's pretty much only focusing on Peter even though the other guy next to her is talking as well. Same as the Ellen video, she just seems to notice him more.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:12 am

He is sort of reminding me of Roberto, cool calm carry on, I'm here sort of attitude.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:18 am

IMHO....Peter seems like next TB. I am not getting F1 vibe yet especially since he got the first SD. TB would have to completely allow Rachel to flip the script if Peter ends up as F1 & I am not sure they will...should be interesting how her relationship with Peter pans out but I do agree she likes him & also Dean from the SD yesterday....all jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:22 am

He is nice to look at. I can't get any kind of vibe from him personally. I guess I will wait until the show airs.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:28 am

mercieme wrote:IMHO....Peter seems like next TB. I am not getting F1 vibe yet especially since he got the first SD. TB would have to completely allow Rachel to flip the script if Peter ends up as F1 & I am not sure they will...should be interesting how her relationship with Peter pans out but I do agree she likes him & also Dean from the SD yesterday....all jmho.

Like Kasha, I'm on wait and see mode with him. However, having someone who got the 1st 1-on-1 end up as the F1, won't amount to flipping the script imo. Those stats have changed several times across the seasons.

I suspect he might have a second 1-on-1 in epi 6.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:35 am

No one that have gotten the first 1 on 1 have ever won in the bachelorette season, maybe it might change this time.

Last edited by reason on Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:36 am

Didn't Courtney have the first 1-on-1 on Ben Flajnik's season?

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:42 am

@aunties_love posted the stats & F1 dates have been in Weeks 5 & 7 for the past 5 Bette seasons & that's the script I am referring to. Even if Des is taken out due to the debacle with Brooks, that's still 4 Bette seasons consistent with week 5 & week 7 dates for the F1. Good on Rachel though if Peter turns out to be F1, it will just mean to me that her instincts were spot on right off the bat....jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:16 am

I have a feeling he got that 1-on-1 date early because it fell on his birthday. I see him getting another date very soon probably in week 6.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+64
LEMONADE
Linds911
pavalygurl
Alanna
kimberlyg