SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 17 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:20 am

I have a feeling that stat is going to be broken this season. Based on body language, Rachel likes him a lot, and lights up around him.

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 17 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by julychild Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:23 am

mobyz wrote:I have a feeling that stat is going to be broken this season. Based on body language, Rachel likes him a lot, and lights up around him.

Rachel is full of joy. She is lit up all the time! :yes:

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:49 am

reason wrote:No one that have gotten the first 1 on 1 have ever won in the bachelorette season, maybe it might change this time.

Brooks got the first 1 on 1 and he was Des' chosen F1, except he left. I'm convinced Frank was Ali's chosen too and he had the first 1 on 1. He left too, same as Brooks.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:51 am

Well @beagle maybe this time it sticks. Is there not a saying the 3rd time is the charm?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:02 am

Beagle wrote:
reason wrote:No one that have gotten the first 1 on 1 have ever won in the bachelorette season, maybe it might change this time.

Brooks got the first 1 on 1 and he was Des' chosen F1, except he left. I'm convinced Frank was Ali's chosen too and he had the first 1 on 1. He left too, same as Brooks.

I too believe Frank was Ali F1.  The guy she eventually married looks exactly like Frank.

Brooks would've been Desiree F1 for sure if he hadn't left.  She should thank her lucky star that he did otherwise things might have turned out differently for her.  Chris was my favorite guy for her from watching the first episode.  I called Chris and JP (Ashley) early on in their respective season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:06 am

mobyz wrote:
Beagle wrote:

I too believe Frank was Ali F1.  The guy she eventually married looks exactly like Frank.

Brooks would've been Desiree F1 for sure if he hadn't left.  She should thank her lucky star that he did otherwise things might have turned out differently for her.  Chris was my favorite guy for her from watching the first episode.  I called Chris and JP (Ashley) early on in their respective season.

I always thought with Chris/Des it was the hand of divine intervention. I adored Chris BTW. Hugesmile
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:57 am

Yes, Chris is my favorite F1 from this show, followed closely by JP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:56 am

mercieme wrote:@aunties_love posted the stats & F1 dates have been in Weeks 5 & 7 for the past 5 Bette seasons & that's the script I am referring to. Even if Des is taken out due to the debacle with Brooks, that's still 4 Bette seasons consistent with week 5 & week 7 dates for the F1. Good on Rachel though if Peter turns out to be F1, it will just mean to me that her instincts were spot on right off the bat....jmho.
I will say though that before that it was epi 3 and 7 date who was the F1 for seasons 5, 6, 7,

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:09 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
mercieme wrote:@aunties_love posted the stats & F1 dates have been in Weeks 5 & 7 for the past 5 Bette seasons & that's the script I am referring to. Even if Des is taken out due to the debacle with Brooks, that's still 4 Bette seasons consistent with week 5 & week 7 dates for the F1. Good on Rachel though if Peter turns out to be F1, it will just mean to me that her instincts were spot on right off the bat....jmho.
I will say though that before that it was epi 3 and 7 date who was the F1 for seasons 5, 6, 7,
I could see them breaking the ep. 5 F1 date cycle by going back to ep. 3 F1 date before letting the possible F1 get the first 1 on 1 IMO. Does that make sense? Lol.
I would rather not get my hopes up with Peter. I would like to be pleasantly surprised if he ends up F1 after having first 1 on 1. Can't wait to see how it all plays out!

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:01 pm

I hope he doesn't turn out to be someone disappointing on TV and thay he's next bachelor if Rachel doesn't choose him.

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:52 pm

maniluh wrote:I hope he doesn't turn out to be someone disappointing on TV and thay he's next bachelor if Rachel doesn't choose him.

Same, but I don't know why I have the feeling that she'll choose him as F1! (yes you can guess that he's my favorite so far for Rachel - Him and Willy G) ^^
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:27 pm

I hope peter doesn't go to BIP.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+64
LEMONADE
Linds911
pavalygurl
Alanna
kimberlyg