SELECT CONTENT

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 37 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by brownravens Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:40 am

Just wondering - do we know who the fourth person on her NZ trip was? Obviously her sister and bro-in-law were there but there was another person too.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:05 am

I know who the fourth person is but prefer not to say who it is in the open forum especially now that the sister has put her IG on private. All i know is that Laura cut out this person from the snow pics she posted on her IG...and unfortunately for her folks thought it was Matty laugh out loud. And for the record I don't blame her for cutting the person out of the snow pics because who knows what stories the tabloids would have ran with from there.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:43 am

mercieme wrote:I know who the fourth person is but prefer not to say who it is in the open forum especially now that the sister has put her IG on private. All i know is that Laura cut out this person from the snow pics she posted on her IG...and unfortunately for her folks thought it was Matty laugh out loud. And for the record I don't blame her for cutting the person out of the snow pics because who knows what stories the tabloids would have ran with from there.
It couldn't have been Matty with her as they're not allowed to be seen together whilst still filming, even if they were outside of Australia.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:44 am

Just Looking wrote:
mercieme wrote:I know who the fourth person is but prefer not to say who it is in the open forum especially now that the sister has put her IG on private. All i know is that Laura cut out this person from the snow pics she posted on her IG...and unfortunately for her folks thought it was Matty laugh out loud. And for the record I don't blame her for cutting the person out of the snow pics because who knows what stories the tabloids would have ran with from there.
It couldn't have been Matty with her as they're not allowed to be seen together whilst still filming, even if they were outside of Australia.

It wasn't Matty. It was someone else, but as @mercieme said, DM will probably create some crazy story about them. Laura probably cut them out because they'd rather stay private (possibly... I mean their IG is public at the moment so who knows!).
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikkim Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:12 pm

Wasn't sure if this should go in the Social Media thread or Laura's but I found these comments by the Neapean Belle on their IG interesting as they saw Matty & Laura in the flesh. Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 2017-010

Nepean Belle also commented on Laura's IG pic.
Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Screen15
Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 2017-011
Rikkim
Rikkim

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:15 pm

thanks for bringing these over....great to hear!!!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikkim Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:45 pm

Diimex has more pap pics of Laura on their website from when she was in NZ...Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Screen19
Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Screen18
Rikkim
Rikkim

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:22 pm

Rikkim wrote:Wasn't sure if this should go in the Social Media thread or Laura's but I found these comments by the Neapean Belle on their IG interesting as they saw Matty & Laura in the flesh. Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 2017-010

Nepean Belle also commented on Laura's IG pic.
Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Screen15
Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 2017-011

It's little nuggets like these that are really important imo
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:23 pm

I suspected Diimex had been tailing Laura for a while....thanks @Sundy for bringing those pics over, I wonder when they released the snow pics because they didn't show up when I searched under Matty J last week....maybe they tagged the pics with the bachelor AU tag.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:32 pm

Diimex and matrix media both lock/private their pics and then make them public. They've been doing this for years. It's why I think tons of media already know so much about dates and things because they likely have media access to private/locked pics and so they can write about those things etc. I also think all media outlets know the results as well. They just can't outright spoil the ending but they can imply or say "Bach fans/fans from a forum" to push what they have inside knowledge of laugh out loud 

The Nepean Belle comments I saw those and immediately thought that there were encouraged to post comments. I'd think they would have done so regardless of the contestant (for exposure). The comments themselves just push the same narrative that's been pushed all along imo for Laura as F1. Plus, as the spoiled F1, the Nepean Belle no doubt would like to be seen with the "winner" as part of their SM and company as it looks good for them. Same as for Glow by Beca. Even without all that I'd still think Laura is F1 Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:44 pm

What's the point of the show if they are going to push so hard in the media and SM for the spoilt F1? I want some suspense! Gahhh
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:20 pm

I have come to expect with the Aussie franchise that the producers tend to use the media to their advantage to push the story line IMO. And any time they have utilized this tactic, the ending has been a surprise to the general audience....I am happy to be in the minority with this opinion but yeah IMO the same media exposure that Laura is getting is what both Heather and Nikki got, like they say a leopard can't change it's spots but we will see if TPTB did this time around....jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 37 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Missfi
Ash
Hooked
NostalgicNZA
Sprite
fabgirl
Enough
Pongo
aprawn
iamreal2u
Bumbleguild