SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 39 of 45 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:39 am

@moonchild your welcome!  bestbud!

I'll bring over blogs and other previews as we get them.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:23 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Not sure these will help you a whole lot, but SC's from last night's preview are up:  Epi 4 Preview

thank you Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 39 4256136633

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:33 pm

CH and Rachel's Blogs are up
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:53 pm

@Ladybug82 thank you.

do you know if we had a CH and rachel's blog for episode 2?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:57 pm

I was busy and not on the board last week, so they may not have been brought over.  I'll find them and get them posted soon.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:04 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I was busy and not on the board last week, so they may not have been brought over.  I'll find them and get them posted soon.

thank you very much.
appreciated Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 39 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:50 pm

Thanks, @Ladybug82

I thought last nght’s episode was pretty good other than the guy fighting. I liked the Ellen date. Alex came across well but Bryan continues to bother me. He had to jump in right away to let everyone know that he'd kissed Rachel. I think he's more about himself and how he's coming across on tv. I guess we'll see if he's also into Rachel as much as he appears to be. I kind of felt for Fred but I've been in the situation where a guy asks if he can kiss you and I said exactly what Rachel did. I don't think she ever saw herself with him because of knowing him as his camp counselor.

I enjoyed Anthony's date. I didn't even know who he was prior to this. He came across well imo.

I didn't love the mud wrestling date but was okay. I don't get the whole issue with Eric not being right for Rachel. I can't say he's my favorite but don't see him as a villain either. When are guys going to learn that it doesn't portray themselves well when they complain about another guy? I'm also tired of the to be continued endings.

I see the next episode is pre-empted because of the NBA finals unless the Warriors sweep Cleveland. I think I may spoil myself in the meantime. I have a feeling about who the f1 is although not all of the f3. I haven't gotten into sleuthing this season but you ladies have done a great job. yes  Have fun!  hi

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15499

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:08 pm

Your welcome!   Smiley

Last week's blog is now up in the Blog No Discussion thread.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:27 pm

so it is interesting that Anthony defended Eric when Iggy entered the conversation...

Eric was talking to anthony, jamey and bryce.

So yes, eric is still not my favorite BUT he is sure no villain to me as @albean99 said. I think he is very insecure and self centered and does not know how to handle jerks who just pushes his buttons.

There is a name for lee and iggy and co... bullies. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 39 1838857674

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:42 am

I don't see Eric as being a villain, just a personality type that it not at all attractive to me at present. But perhaps he has other aspects that will grow on me in time.

Was anyone else surprised that Rachel's friends came along on her group date? It was almost like the producers were trying to facilitate introductions for BIP or other post-show pairings. I was thinking, some of these guys might be far more interested in Rachel's friends than they will be in Rachel.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:57 am

@Amethyst I know!!!! This is exactly what I thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 45 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+16
JBF
Kashathediva
blueblues
djogbenyuie
moonchild
Norcalgal
locoforbach
MiaHawk
Litta123
Ayana
SafronSahara