SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 38 of 45 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 41 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:22 pm

one thing I was surprised is that we did not see josiah departure right? And he was very present during episode 1

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:24 pm

so who were the guys who left?

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:57 pm

HEA wrote:one thing I was surprised is that we did not see josiah departure right? And he was very present during episode 1

Isn't that Josiah on the far right next to Anthony?  I never saw her call his name at the RC and he was definitely on any of the dates.
[url=Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 38 Screenshot%2035_zpsimjykguo]/url]

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 38 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:53 am

I really enjoyed the dates that I saw this evening. They were all creative and fun. The men that stood out to me tonight were Anthony, Will, Alex, Kenny (still,) and (sadly) Fred. I'm glad that Rachel "took out the trash" by getting rid of both Lucas and Blake E. in one fell swoop. I'm likewise glad that she stood firm with DeMario, and a part of me liked her decisiveness in sending Fred home, although I felt badly for him.

I would put Anthony in the same "quietly charming" camp as Peter, Dean, and Kenny. Looking at Anthony's ABC bio, he has a lot going for him. He's a reader and the recipient of a Fulbright grant. He states that he likes women who can have intellectual conversations. I think Rachel likes his intelligence. I'm not sure that I see any spark there, though.

I continue to see a lot of spark with Bryan. Is there anything else, though?

Alex has now become "Alex the crazy Russian" in my mind. He has a big personality. I found it interesting that Rachel put Alex in the "dark horse" camp. So that tells me that at least up until now, she has seen him as being on the B team. But I recall that Raven was my own dark horse candidate during Nick's season, and she ended up going to F2. So maybe Alex has good things in store for him as well.

I really don't like how Rachel threw the two guys who flagged Eric to Raven under the bus. She didn't have to name them to Eric. Producer manipulation, or just Rachel trying to use her best judgment? I think the men now have a clear signal (if they didn't already with the Lucas/Blake E. situation,) that Rachel has a low tolerance for house drama. I have to say that I've seen Eric's (seeming) personality type a fair amount (whiny, dramatic, contentious, oppositional) and it grates on me. Unless he does something to change my mind quickly, I've lost all interest in him.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:04 am

Well, I was spoiled on Twitter least night by a friend who i didnt tell I was hoping to stay unspoiled!

I love you guys! See you next season!
handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:18 am

Aww! We'll miss you, Sophienette!
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:51 am

I'm glad I got to help a little with Locations! have fun and stay unspoiled!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:25 am

sophienette wrote:Well, I was spoiled on Twitter least night by a friend who i didnt tell I was hoping to stay unspoiled!

I love you guys! See you next season!  
handwave

well.. one reason I stay away from twitter and social medias hmmm

have fun @sophienette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:40 am

@Amethyst I think alex is rough material, not refine personality but I think he is very smart and this is what rachel sees in him. Behind the surface, there is an interesting guy. He goes up to switzerland if he is the guy in red coat repelling.

Regarding Eric, I was never interested in him. His body language for me is not attractive at all. I do not like the guys who pushed his buttons but eric is definitely a drama queen and I suspect very self centered. A nightmare of guy to be around IMO. Since he goes up to Denmark, this is going to be a long season with him around...

What I saw is that Bryan is not a drama queen. In fact, his facial language said it all. Same with Peter. Same with Dean. And few other guys.

I think the prods are in need of psychological sessions urgently. This need to give us useless stupid drama like that. Yes it is TV reality but still. Give me more of the real romance in between and I may tolerate it.... so i guess we have another 1 or 2 useless episode like that  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 38 4103285151

And I totally saw the prods manipulation when she mentioned the names. You never do that unless you want to increase the drama and know full well the guy will not take it well and ask explanation to the guys. I did not like the way she handled Fred... taking the rose and then send him away. Why the rose? again prods. I find her very childish to not giving him a real chance to move on. Was she so perfect when she was a child? Those are the kind of things that put a lot of dust on my liking on her. IMO she is a very easy going woman. When she has her mind set on something she acts like a pitbull. Not a great quality in my book, probably excellent for her job though. Lets not be fool here, she was giving the permission to send away blake and lucas because another drama was in the house with lee/eric... I think waboom at this point played on the prods nerves too cantstopl

I am sure if she could, she would have sent home half of the guy the first night. That is pretty much a given. So we need to be patient I guess and wait episode 5 or 6, so the good stuff starts.

@moonchild I think it is Diggy?

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:58 am

@HEA Diggy is in the center of the shot with the bow tie on.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 38 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:00 am

Not sure these will help you a whole lot, but SC's from last night's preview are up:  Epi 4 Preview

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:38 am

Thanks, LB!

moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 45 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 41 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+16
JBF
Kashathediva
blueblues
djogbenyuie
moonchild
Norcalgal
locoforbach
MiaHawk
Litta123
Ayana
SafronSahara