SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 71 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by sosleepy Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:21 pm

bleuberry wrote:
sosleepy wrote:No it did not. Kaitlyn and Nick never talked about logistics, because it was never relevant for Kaitlyn to do so with Nick the way it is for Nick with Vanessa. 

Speaking of Kaitlyn, I said it before, but it warrants mentioning again I think. With Kaitlyn and Jillian I NEVER remember this Canada/US divide even being talked about, much less mentioned as an obstacle. Now all the sudden with Nick and Vanessa, it's storylined to be some huge, insurmountable obstacle. I'm not sure why that is. It feels a little sexist to me, like this show often is. Like of course Kaitlyn and Jillian can and will uproot their lives for their American men, no big deal. But Nick, also in the lead role, just no way, he's staying put... and for some reason Vanessa the female just absolutely will not move the way K or J did. Rolling Eyes Dumb.

Kaitlyn and Shawn NEVER talked about it on the show like N/V have, but they struck up a compromise. 6 months in Nashville, 6 months in Canada. It works cause they live off SM and are fancy free with their lifestyle. I see no reason why Nick and Vanessa couldn't strike a similar compromise, if not the NYC neutral city compromise which is actually what I suspect they will do.

I don't think K&S made it an issue because it wasn't one for them. Her own parents spend half the year in Arizona don't they? Idk I feel like it's a natural issue and ignoring it would be unrealistic. It's like most people on this show are hoping to break into the biz and stay in LA and it's kind of refreshing that Vanessa may not want to do that.

I'm sure it was an obstacle for K&S much as it is for N&V, cause you are right, how could it not be? The show chose to really highlite it with N&V though, while it all but ignored it with K&S. IDK why. Maybe cause K made it clear she was fine moving to America (though clearly not really fine, since their compromise was basically 50/50 split). Maybe it was because K had a different storyline and different conflict. Her issues with TOG was enough story. What conflict do N&V really have? Not much. His connections with the other girls are non-existent. What's a show to do?? I know! Give V lots of doubt and play up their differences! Instead of like Lauren vs. JoJo, Shawn vs. Nick, it's the Vanessa vs. ending up alone show. Kinda similar to JoJo's edit with Jordan, imo. 

Also, Nick and V are absolutely not ignoring the different countries issues. I love that they are talking about all their hurdles and are being so transparent and real. Real stuff in the middle of bubble, fantasy land. It gives Nick, per his people blog, confidence in their ability to communicate and reach compromises, and likewise it gives me a little more confidence in them - that maybe this is for real and not just a contract couple. Do we know Vanessa doesn't want to move to LA? She tried to break out in entertainment in the past. I think it's presumptuous to assume she def wants to stay in Montreal. Don't get me wrong, I want Nick to move and/or for them to compromise in a neutral city, but they are gonna do what they are gonna do, and if it's LA it won't entirely shock me. Though hoping it's not.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 71 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:30 pm

SeekAny wrote:Despite the edit and the obvious misdirection of Nick ending up alone again, I've witnessed what I believe to be the start of a great love story. Nick and Vanessa are the epitome of being real. They're authentic. They didn't get caught up in the bachelor cliches of talking about breaking down walls and opening up, they just did it. And then talked about things that matter, things that scare them, things they hope for and want from their life partner. I found it and them entirely refreshing last night. They're open and honest communicators and that will bode well for them.

I love that V continues to question him, right until the end. Don't pick me just because you like me slightly more. Don't ask me to marry you unless you know that you can't live without me. There's a week left and you don't know if you're going to propose? Well yes, that bothers me. That's a woman who knows her self worth, and despite this silly show is going to make sure Nick knows it too. Best part is, he does and I think he's got something great in store for us.

All this talk about great love and wanting it to be special. I just can't see nick breaking up with raven 1 hour before he proclaims his great love and asks Vanessa to marry him. I feel like he's going to mix it up somehow but regardless of how he does it, I think he's going to make Vanessa 100% sure she's the love of his life and find a way to make it unique and special.

Can't wait to watch! And then can't wait to see what they do after the show, both together and separately. I have a feeling Vanessa is going to do great things, with causes near and dear to her heart.

TPTB better show it because I'm looking forward to this conversation next week.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:57 pm

notarose wrote:IMO this epi was all about sex and I don't think Nick could have delivered a stronger message nor Vanessa a stronger response. Up to this point the edit has IMO intentionally attempted to avoid the standard "lust" characterization.  Probably because Nick is a minority in that sustained sexual passion is a must for him which doesn't fit with "the process" tradition.  :yes: THAT is one of his deal breakers. He's not the standard lead in that sense and IMO this was an experience Nick was anticipating with Vanessa.  The edit has shown their intellectual approach to building a relationship and ability to articulate needs, wants, concerns and in Nick's blog post of their first 1-1 he states an immediate emotional connection so the trifecta is complete if the physical connection matches up.

Up to this point he has exposed some of his appetite to her:
- kiss and physicality when ill (not unlike what would happen during a pregnancy)
- he likes to show dominate by gently covering her throat (0 G date, preview clip on yacht that never aired in the epi, his IG post of their last 1-1 with flame at night - long time Nick fans will have recognized that smirk  giggling ).
- in an interview he said intense conversations can be almost as good as sex so running with that their pool party convo was likely foreplay for him  rofl )
- scuba diving: they remove their masks and use each other's lung capacity to breath.  Takes great stamina and includes a risk factor
- in the sauna he pulls her on to his lap, squeezes her butt cheek then gently slaps

There will be some who judge, and have judged in the past, Nick's sexual innuendos and boldness (lots of comments about his blue swim trunk pic but let's just chalk that up to "foreshadowing").  What can be agreed upon is that Nick is consistent in owning his sexuality on his terms.

The date:
He asks V her thoughts on the key but that was short-lived.  He essentially grabs that key, they both laugh (inside joke?) then off they go.
So how did this night differ from the other 2
He initiates (not so different) however we see more of his hand movement, and includes bare shoulder kisses before the scene cut.
As some pointed out, DO NOT DISTURB.  Was that the faint sound of bedsprings heard shortly after? Maybe.
Morning - still in bed, equally nude upper bodies...lingering
*remember when Nick said earlier that he wanted a relationship where "they" came before their respective families and that he wanted a partner that would put him first just like he would her AND the importance of "compromise". WELL, Vanessa from a self-described traditional family just agreed to a semi-nude filmed scene.  Somewhat compromising, no?
They invited the cameras back in for that little kiss/cuddle sequence (natural light shone on pillow behind Nick), They had control, rare for this show, of how they would appear on film.  Equally partially nude, Nick's hair badly in need of Polished Gent product - Vanessa's hair sweated into limpness against her temple, both somewhat spent rofl after a heavy workout but still goin'.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 71 3806527698  this love story has everything I need.  It's almost better than my imagination.  It's a great "after dark" special that I appreciate isn't to everyone's taste but is my kind of delicious.
I love "intense" and choose labyrinths over straightaways whenever the choice presents. Their story has a "catch us if you can" quality that is playful and challenging. For me, all the non-V&N stuff are just over long commercial breaks. So annoying.

I love your way of describing this @notarose! they have everything! hot, passionate chemistry. sweet, longing looks. INTELLIGENT conversation. Real world expectations. LOVE. Both imperfect and stubborn but crazy for one another IMO. Perfect for each other!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:21 pm

Just a random comment about Vanessa's rings. She has been wearing one (a ring with a large dark stone)for many years (2006-07?) in nearly every IG photo. This indicates to me that she may be a little sentimental with regards to this ring.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 71 Img_2110

She has been wearing a second silver thin banded ring in nearly every photo and SM posting since filming ended. I could not clearly identify it before filming started. I have been curious if our ever hopeless romantic Bachelor gave his love a ring to wear in the absence of the real engagement ring that he got her.

Per Vanessa's IG:

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 71 Img_2111

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:26 pm

cmarci93 wrote:
locoforbach wrote:^^^ I saw the same thing  Smiley   I am guessing this is in the morning and probably they put clothes on (if they were ever all off) before letting the camera crew in.  V looks like she doesn't have a top on but she could have a cami or tank, something that doesn't cover her shoulders.  I haven't analyzed any SCs yet.

This photo I SC looks like she isn't wearing a top
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 71 Screen15
delete

Last edited by Stacia620 on Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:26 pm

Not sure if Vanessa was following Chase Rice before Nick went to his concert the other day, but she is now giggling
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:40 pm

shaughnessyb wrote:Not sure if Vanessa was following Chase Rice before Nick went to his concert the other day, but she is now giggling

Good catch! yes I went through her IG on the web and looks like it was a very very old follow. But now that makes me think that is why Nick was there at that concert in the first place. Wasn't she spotted by someone at that concert too? :gotcha:

I was kinda surprised coz Nick doesn't seem to be into country music but it would make sense why he would go if Vanessa was there with him. These two have been more sneaky than we gave them credit for IMO.  giggling  giggling

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:47 pm

Are IG follows chronological or random? I've always done a brief glance through her follows to check for any changes, and I couldn't necessarily tell what the most recent one was. I'm not the savviest with that stuff though!
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:52 pm

shaughnessyb wrote:Are IG follows chronological or random? I've always done a brief glance through her follows to check for any changes, and I couldn't necessarily tell what the most recent one was. I'm not the savviest with that stuff though!

IG follows are chronological on the web but not on the app. The app would show the ones which might be aligned to your interests/follows on the top but the web one would always be chronological in my experience. Smiley
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:06 am

I just rewatched their scenes, and holy goodness, they have these discussions I don't remember hearing on this show often. Core values. What they are willing to compromise on. Are they too similar as personalities. None of their discussions were Bach fluff and show speak. They're out of the bubble, while in the bubble. Amazing!

One of the sm complaints about Vanessa has been 'What show did she think she signed up for?!' And IMO that's a positive when it's been meant as a negative. She's not going to settle for being no appreciated, even though she met Nick on this show. And that's great. She doesn't want to be a default choice, when nothing else is left, she wants to be the first and only choice. That's brilliant, IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:51 am

Regarding the flare interview with Nick mentioned earlier in here, he flat out says he didn't fall in love with 2 people so hopefully any that are concerned or fearful based on previews indicating otherwise can refer back to Nick declaration. Just like other previews including the FSD, I am sure they will work hard to make Nissa's LCD/MTP look like only doom/gloom and then come show time while it is put on display, in context it won't end up being as awful or relationship altering as they want the previews to make it seem. Remember the spliced previews for this past ep wanted it to seem like Nick told Rachel he was falling IN LOVE with her too. Don't get me wrong, I totally expect the "rejection" storyline to play out right up to Vanessa saying Yes!  but I don't think it is going to be all doom and gloom.

BTW, just where the heck is Nick? He has been pretty absent from SM the past few days. Not even a cutesy DWTS practice snap or IG. I wonder if he is not allowed until after Bachelor stops airing or if he is uh "otherwise occupied" laugh out loud. Vanessa has kind of disappeared on SM as well except for today/tonight she posted an old photo a student took of her.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:43 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:I just rewatched their scenes, and holy goodness, they have these discussions I don't remember hearing on this show often. Core values. What they are willing to compromise on. Are they too similar as personalities. None of their discussions were Bach fluff and show speak. They're out of the bubble, while in the bubble. Amazing!

One of the sm complaints about Vanessa has been 'What show did she think she signed up for?!' And IMO that's a positive when it's been meant as a negative. She's not going to settle for being no appreciated, even though she met Nick on this show. And that's great. She doesn't want to be a default choice, when nothing else is left, she wants to be the first and only choice. That's brilliant, IMO.

Vanessa's FS 1-4  -  Deleted Scenes from New Orleans  (Nick's talking to Chris about 5 girls - Vanessa is someone he is very attracted to and he needs more time to be with her)  -  The Untold Truth Of The Bachelor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQzatmhRW6g&t=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA1iEJihw0w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMI5Lm4YzhU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UltRWG6jG0g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR1gzvWui0k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQWstqWbWHU&t=34s

Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
Linds911
notarose
Loulou
whit90
jessietrey