SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 63 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Eagle Eye Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:13 pm

Cila51290 wrote:http://m.tmz.com/#article/2017/03/06/bachelor-finalist-vanessa-grimaldi-wedding-dresses-rumor-spoiler/

"Sources connected to Le Chateau tell us the shop invited Vanessa -- who's from Montreal -- to check out their new line and to talk about a partnership once 'Bachelor' wraps. We're told she didn't try on anything from the bridal section."
No offense to Le Chateau but I hope they're not dressing her for the media tour. With any luck she's managed to find a boutique to lend her a bunch of fantastic outfits -- and they get a ton of publicity in return. Win/win!
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 63 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Loulou Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:17 pm

Just noticed on the  theyearofelan Instagram site he posted a saying "it takes thirty seven muscles to frown but it only takes zero to shut the f... up". It was post 23hrs ago just after v started having problems with  insulting trolls referring to her latest post. IMO his post is related and providing support to V. Just thought I would share. V is such an amazing young woman. Pity the franchise has not shown her in a more positive light as could do with more females on the show of her caliber. But after this edit why would intelligent woman risk it? Shame imo.

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:25 pm

I actually don't think they showed her in a negative light. I think Liarboy has successfully trashed someone he doesn't even know, what else is new. He put the word out very early that she wasn't well liked so of course some of Liarboy'liar-ettes follow his lead IMHO.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:35 pm

Trolls on the internet are the worst waste of human space. To attack someone with special needs who is just out there living life and showing confidence in who they are regardless of any hardships makes me so mad. Those type of "humans" are just pitiful.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:36 pm

I need your guys help to decide weather that is pancakes or french toast he's making bc i see syrup.

i remember in the first episode he told danielle M he is the best at making french toast and she is too , so I'm think he makes french toast for vanessa in finland or if that would be to complicated.

Last edited by cmarci93 on Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I actually don't think they showed her in a negative light. I think Liarboy has successfully trashed someone he doesn't even know, what else is new. He put the word out very early that she wasn't well liked so of course some of Liarboy'liar-ettes follow his lead IMHO.

He got his info from someone who apparently didn't like Vanessa.
I am very disappointed at some of the girls from this season. I think many of them want to stir the pot and seek attention to extend their 15 minutes.
Jm0.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:21 am

I think vanessa and nicks conversations was so much different then what the preview showed and they are on a different level when they talk and its amazing, I feel like this can work with them.

My favorite lines from Vanessa and Nick during the episode
my screenshots
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 63 Screen13
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 63 Screen12
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 63 Screen27
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 63 Screen26
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 63 Screen29
I know the voice over she's hesitant but she looks so happy there.
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 63 Screen28

then this photo makes me believe that vanessa is the only one he slept with,the other girls had clothes on still in bed.
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 63 Screen15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:42 am

@cmarci93 Seriously, that one where he is looking at her as she is saying that they are both stubborn and like being right, like he could care less that she is stubborn or wants to be right. The guy just looks bowled over, like he can't get enough of her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:43 am

cmarci93 wrote:
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 63 Screen15

:fanningfan :girlfan :fanningfan :girlfan :fanningfan :girlfan :fanningfan :girlfan :fanningfan :girlfan
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:45 am

Sprite wrote:@cmarci93 Seriously, that one where he is looking at her as she is saying that they are both stubborn and like being right, like he could care less that she is stubborn or wants to be right. The guy just looks bowled over, like he can't get enough of her.

The whole time they in the hot tub they kept having goo gooley eyes for each other, especially when he said what if we are the same person or something like that and she knew it too.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:13 am

The keywords that stands out to me are We and Together.

These two are equals and partners IMO and as much as the edit tries to paint conflict/doubt all I see is two people who already see themselves as a couple, as a "we", and are already talking about their future together. 

"Where we are going to call home" (paraphrasing).... says it all IMO that these two will make decisions together and figure out together what works for them  :yes:

cmarci93 wrote:
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 63 Screen13

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 63 Screen28

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:27 am

Vanessa has nailed it with the clothes this season! Warm weather and cold weather items have been perfect! The wrap that she was wearing when she kissed him goodbye the morning after was so sexy.

And Nick does care about clothes.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
Linds911
notarose
Loulou
whit90
jessietrey