SELECT CONTENT

Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 28 of 39 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shocking - Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Longhornfan Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:22 pm

Okay, can someone explain to me why Cirie wrote down Sierra's name, and Zeke wrote down Aubry's name at tribal council?  Maybe Zeke was told that was who they were voting for, in order to test his loyalty to Andrea and the rest of that alliance.

But, I don't understand why Cirie didn't vote for Zeke.  If Sarah had switched over and voted for Zeke, and Cirie voted for him, then that would have been 6 votes for Zeke, which would have meant that it was a tie with 6 votes for Ozzy (since Debbie used her extra vote).

All I know right now is how much I dislike Debbie.  But, it appears that there are a bunch of them who want to make a big move, and it isn't going to go well for most of them.  I actually felt like Zeke was so caught up in trying to pull off a big move that he got a little too full of himself, especially going around and telling people that he wanted Andrea out - after they had that strategy conversation.  It just made him seem very untrustworthy after that, and he ended up shooting himself in the foot.  So, why would anyone trust him after that?  That was not a smart move IMO.

There are only a few of them left in the game that I can actually pull for, that I even find likable anymore.  Sometimes pulling off those big moves so early in the game can come back to bite you.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Shocking - Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:29 pm

Sometimes the biggest move is the quietest move, like in dominoes. The first domino doesn't move much, but it knocks the rest over.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:51 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Sometimes the biggest move is the quietest move, like in dominoes. The first domino doesn't move much, but it knocks the rest over.

It drives me crazy when they are all going on about making a big move. What is the point of a big move just for the sake of making a big move? Make smart moves. So what if they are small? As long as you are there at the end it doesn't matter.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:22 pm

What way you play this game depends on what people and personalities you are dealt with. Sometimes it requires big moves and some times it doesn't.

This season there is a little advantage for the players because they somewhat know these people they are playing with.

You need to know each players needs and know how to satisfy that.

Nobody did that better than Boston Rob.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:47 pm

nikikass wrote:What way you play this game depends on what people and personalities you are dealt with.  Sometimes it requires big moves and some times it doesn't.

This season there is a little advantage for the players because they somewhat know these people they are playing with.  

That is what I was saying. You play depending on the situation. Sometimes if requires big moves, others not so much. My problem is when they want to make the big moves just for the sake of making a big move, regardless if it is a good idea or not. They just want to do it because they think it gives them points with the jury, not necessarily because it makes sense or is a good move.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:10 pm

@Sprite
Totally!

That's why this game is great. They same way of playing last season that won the game, can get you booted the next season.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:36 pm

Sprite wrote:
nikikass wrote:What way you play this game depends on what people and personalities you are dealt with.  Sometimes it requires big moves and some times it doesn't.

That is what I was saying. You play depending on the situation. Sometimes if requires big moves, others not so much. My problem is when they want to make the big moves just for the sake of making a big move, regardless if it is a good idea or not. They just want to do it because they think it gives them points with the jury, not necessarily because it makes sense or is a good move.

I agree that there are too many people right now who are hung up on making a name for themselves with what they consider a big move.  This season they have consistently (for the most part) been voting out the strongest players, which is why Ozzy's name got written down.  It is like a feather in their cap when they can blindside a strong player, and Debbie had such a smirk on her face at tribal council after successfully ousting Ozzy.  Little does she know how disliked she really is among that group.  I hope that she gets sent packing really soon as well.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:21 pm

Longhornfan wrote:Okay, can someone explain to me why Cirie wrote down Sierra's name,

Ditto. She said something about it being a strategic thing or something like that, but it went over my head.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:03 am

Boy cleans up well!

Shocking - Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Screen11

From CBS twitter: https://twitter.com/survivorcbs

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:59 am

[quote="nutty1"]Boy cleans up well!

Shocking - Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Screen11

From CBS twitter:  https://twitter.com/survivorcbs[/quote

I also watched a interview where he says his biggest downfall is he is to honest to win this game. He says that he doesn't like to lye , backstab , and trust to much. Now that he is gone there is really nobody I am rooting for. He defentitly is one or the best players to ever play this game .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:03 pm

I watched Ozzy's ponderosa, and yea, he knew players like him can't win because he's there to enjoy the game, not to win. I think if Ozzy was in Season 1 or 2, he would have won already. It was when survival skills are more important than backstabbing skills. I don't know, this probably is the reason why I never liked a winner like Cochran.

I'm sad that players like Ozzy, Malcolm, or even Joe could never win in nowadays survivor. Maybe they should have a season of all alpha and let them battle it out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:02 pm

peggy0221 wrote:I watched Ozzy's ponderosa, and yea, he knew players like him can't win because he's there to enjoy the game, not to win. I think if Ozzy was in Season 1 or 2, he would have won already. It was when survival skills are more important than backstabbing skills. I don't know, this probably is the reason why I never liked a winner like Cochran.

I'm sad that players like Ozzy, Malcolm, or even Joe could never win in nowadays survivor. Maybe they should have a season of all alpha and let them battle it out.

I've always thought that had the 1st season Ozzy was on (Cook Islands) been a 2 person final, he would have won as long as the person next to him was not Yul! I really wanted Ozzy to win that season but Yul was a great player as well so I wasn't upset about his win. Ozzy had the survival and challenge skills. Yul had the strategy and social skills. Loved both of them!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 39 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+16
blueblues
Cocoasneeze
jojo47
TrishB
Buckeye_Fan