SELECT CONTENT

Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 33 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shocking - Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nikikass Thu May 11, 2017 7:33 pm

I really like Andrea. I like Sarah too.

But i like Andrea better. Survivor just suits her. Lol
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Shocking - Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 11, 2017 8:14 pm

@nikikass
That's how I feel. I guess the edit is going to change soon.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 9:29 pm

havadrpepper wrote:I have nothing against either Andrea or Sarah. And, it the early spoiler I think @Kashthediva is talking about is the same one I read, I'm OK with it... Better that person that the other 2 that are spoiled to be in the F3.

I'll admit it... the person I wanted to win is already out so I don't really have a horse in this race!

I think I read the same spoiler, laugh out loud.
It was like "this season is over for me" when I first saw it, I can't get behind those three. But as the season progresses, I kind of warmed up to two of them, especially the spoiled winner.

My favourites are Malcolm and Aubrey, Malcolm is out and I think it's not Aubry because she has soooo little screen time this season, I'm sad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 11, 2017 9:43 pm

Yeah, I enjoy the show because let's face it, it's Survivor. But from the get go--I have been so lackluster on the cast. IMO what a waste.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu May 11, 2017 10:03 pm

@Kashathediva

Yes I find that with all returning casts.. You think its going to be awesome. Then the chemistry just doesn't work. Then you get a "WHA WHA" (cant write that sound effect)

Some are good but I know what you mean. (underwhelming)

Its always pretty awesome anyways because it is survivor. (plus you don't need to spend 3 episodes getting to know the players.)

The season it worked really well was Heros Vs Villains.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 11, 2017 10:07 pm

I think the premise of the season is great.
I simply think production missed the mark with cast. JMO.
It could all be me.
For what it's worth, I think the challenges are great this season and I do think the game changes are pretty good, too. And it's not that I don't like the cast. I just think it's a grade B cast for the most part. It's not a grade A team playing a grade A team.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 10:21 pm

IMO, the grade A team came out playing too fast and all went home before the merge!  giggling

I give kudos to those who are remaining because they were able to get rid of the "big guns" early in the game. IMO, there are a few of them who have changed their game from the first time they played and it is working quite well for them. I watched the previous season for most of these players to refresh my memory of them and I had no expectations of some of them going far in the game at all... Namely Troyzan and Sierra. Brad and Sarah were a little bit lower on that list for me. I actually wondered why they were even cast.  But now I can see that production had seen something in them that put them on their list to come back.

Overall, I am liking this season although last night's episode was a little mellow compared to the past couple!

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Fri May 12, 2017 7:33 pm

Really enjoyed the last episode! Smiley

It was about time that Sierra left IMO
Like @kashathediva said, she was a waste of space this season, no game plan at all. I laugh out loud'ed hard when she was telling the others "I will vote for whoever you want me to vote, I will write any name you want me to write" sad So silly, the perfect way to spell out how untrustworthy she was and a horrible pitch IMO She put nothing on the table in terms of her staying & the benefits of it to the others at that moment. Very clear to me they were voting her out. How could she not tell Sarah was playing her!!??

The loved ones episode always makes me cry!! I know that feeling all too well being so far away from my family. It is always so emotional to watch it for me!

I like Aubrey tons & feel bad she does not get much screen time. This last episode was all about Michaela, I like her game play, but she needs to learn to control that horrible temper! Brad is getting to my soft spot as of late also, glad he won immunity! Sarah is still playing the best all-around game IMO, I want her to win an immunity challenge soon!! Love Cirie and her son together!!

Troyzan and T must use their idols before the last 4, as I understand. T better start thinking how soon, he scares me because he goes into tribal very insecure & I never can tell how he will react, haha!!

How adorable is Ozzy?? Love him all cleaned up, long her in a man bun, long hair down, no shoes, etc etc So glad I get to see him at TB at least Smiley

Shocking - Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Fri May 12, 2017 9:15 pm

I have read that Sarah wins. I'm hoping with everything that Cirie wins.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri May 12, 2017 10:16 pm

mizzoufan wrote: I have read that Sarah wins.  I'm hoping with everything that Cirie wins.

There is so much emphasis on Cirie in the edit lately that I think she may be heading out the door pretty soon. Usually, they show a lot of the person just before they are eliminated. To be honest, I am very surprised that she has lasted as long as she has. I expected her to go a lot earlier.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 12, 2017 10:21 pm

I think she makes the top 6.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 12, 2017 11:18 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think she makes the top 6.

Agreed. No higher than 5 though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+16
blueblues
Cocoasneeze
jojo47
TrishB
Buckeye_Fan