SELECT CONTENT

Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 15 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shocking - Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:59 pm

They keep interview tapes in a pool. Similar to TB. Have him send one in! Seriously. This is a very physical game and unfortunately those over 45 do not fair real well. However, he really has to want it. IMO
I have to agree with him. TB is far down my list of quality reality tv!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Shocking - Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:13 pm

@sosleepy Make the tape now and send it in regardless!

I only watch a few of what I deem "reality" shows. (I don't count stuff like House Hunters type of shows although technically they are as well.) On the top of the list are Survivor, AR and DWTS, and then for my trash fill are BB, Bachelor/ette and BIP. That is as low as I will sink.

As much as I love the strategy part of Survivor, I am not cut out for surviving in the bush with bugs, the elements, lack of food and lack of facilities. I went camping once...and I will specify tents and sleeping bags, not RVs...and decided it was not for me. I'm more of a cruise/European vacation kind of gal, but I appreciate other peoples struggle while watching, warm and dry sitting on my couch with some tasty snack and perhaps a nice wine

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:33 pm

The only thing I'd worry about for my husband... lack of food. He gets so crabby when he doesn't eat! laugh out loud Omg. Maybe he'd go crazy without the calories and they'd edit him the villain! LOL. That would be his downfall. Otherwise the camping, physical stuff, and strategy I think he'd be awesome with. He'd also be great at the social game, again, so long as he didn't go nuts without food. One of these days I'll get around to actually getting him to apply. 

Me? I would be horrific at Survivor. I'd probably be one of the first boots. The challenges would kill me, and I'd be one of the first out for being a weak link.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:08 am

Ooo - I missed the discussion about The Mole, but I wanted to pipe in that I also LOVED that show and was really bummed (and bewildered) when it was canceled.  Mid-season, to boot!  Hopefully somebody revives it some day.  I don't remember Anderson Cooper being that important to the show.  It was the premise that was so interesting.

@sosleepy, I'd also be awful at Survivor. I am not crafty enough to play the mind games they do to stick around. But look at poor Malcomb. He is very good at the game, but how do you prepare for some of the twists they throw in?

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:11 pm

Remember that tonight is survivor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:58 pm

I am curious who and how many are returning. So far I have heard Wanda, Boston Rob and Phillip.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:00 pm

It's on. Damn this is brutal I hope Sandra goes.

Last edited by reason on Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:03 pm

Tai just found another idol.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:08 pm

Some people are just idol magnets!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:16 pm

Damn Tai again another idol, he has 2 now!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:17 pm

That was smart from Tai. Found another idol at the other camp by using the clue he had found last week.

And Debbie gets fed on Exile. A luxury boat. She is in heaven!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:17 pm

Debbie is exile on a boat, a,freaky boat, giggling cantstopl cantstopl rofl rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+16
blueblues
Cocoasneeze
jojo47
TrishB
Buckeye_Fan