SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 74 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by happygolucky Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:03 pm

I was a Latin dancer... starting from when very young age ... and the moves are the same ... when you are a kid or an adult, you have to perform ... what the dance conveys. And if someone sees it as sexual ... it's their POV, I see it as sensual ... it's a storytelling ... and it's a performance. Knowing the "couples" who, walking "off stage" couldn't stand each other, yet were national winners... it's a cruel world that of a ballroom dance ... so the last thing on my mind watching is "are they together?" ... but I know the media likes to exploit that. But not doing it for the media ... for someone who loves to dance, would be a big regret.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 74 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Swiss Girl Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:15 pm

I admit I read RS about the Vanessa/Rachel fight he will reveal tomorrow. Like I suspected Vanessa will get the bad edit. He says Vanessa fans will say it's fake news. I hope Vanessa will not get to much backlash after this!

Last edited by Swiss Girl on Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to write a word)

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:22 pm

Can someone read and recap please.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:23 pm

he hasn't dropped it yet. It's coming tomorrow, but judging from his hints Vanessa comes off as the "bad guy"

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiss Girl Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:29 pm

Source: RS
As I mentioned yesterday in a tweet, in tomorrow’s recap I will have all your WTA spoilers, and I was finally given details of the Rachel/Vanessa fight in Bimini. It’s interesting, that’s for sure. If you love Vanessa and think she can do nothing wrong, you’ll just assume it’s fake news, I made it up, and nothing about it is right. If you love Rachel, I’m sure you’ll feel differently. The reactions are going to be pretty predictable depending on which side of the Vanessa/Rachel fence you sit on, but all season I told you there was a blow up between them in Bimini. They just never showed it. Well now, you’ll know what happened and you can form your opinion from there.

Last edited by Swiss Girl on Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Source)

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:31 pm

ReneeM wrote:he hasn't dropped it yet. It's coming tomorrow, but judging from his hints Vanessa comes off as the "bad guy"
Did anyone think his spoiler would come out to support V's side of the story? Anyone? Really? I don't mind hearing V wasn't all sunshine and roses, but I do mind that this squad who decided to do their best to air it out on SM weeks ago (CFA), decided not to give up and tell their version anyway.  Yeah, I have a huge problem with that. HUGE

If you are going to tell the story, I want to hear the whole dayum story! Not their (squad) edited version through RS.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:34 pm

Swiss Girl wrote:(snipped) He says Vanessa fans will say it's fake news. I hope Vanessa will not get to much backlash after this!
She will, but I'm not sure I have much energy left to write the usual ... the repeating ... opinion (is not a fact) ... so bring it on "fake news" giggling I have no problem hearing it ... and then make a parody out of it. Hugesmile

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiss Girl Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:36 pm

happygolucky : :yes:

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:37 pm

Doing dwts is no different than a normal couple going to work every day. Right? I think of it this way....

We meet a guy or girl and we fall in love. We get up and go to work. We don't see that person all day every day. We can only see them when we get home, unless we have the luxury of being filthy rich with multi billion dollar businesses like Corrine laugh out loud. Anyways, how is that any different than dancing for 7 hours a day? It's not in my opinion.

There's a lot of married dancing pro's. Almost all of them are in fact! Plus, if he's paired with one who isn't, let's throw some trust his way. JMO
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:37 pm

I wondered if it was about race and that's why it never aired. Too contentious of an issue?  Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 74 1f62c

Last edited by bleuberry on Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 74 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:38 pm

I am so excited about Nick and Peta. I love her. So I'm happy about this potential pairing on DWTS. I really hope this doesn't affect Nick and Vanessa's relationship on a grand scale. I love them together. I want them to be one of the couples that actually last.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgarretana10 Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:39 pm

Peta Murgatroyd and Nick Viall are partners she just had a baby no reason for Vanessa to be worried

Edgarretana10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption