SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 69 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by notarose Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:11 pm

I see a completely different reason for Vanessa pulling away/having doubts as seen in these latter epis.
Vanessa and Nick have often discussed process during their talk times. So, V's a perceptive lady and IMO saw what I saw previously when Nick was falling in love with both Andi and Kaitlyn - he didn't give a damn about rules of process.  He was somewhat relentless in his pursuit; "devil may care" was de rigour.  Clearly Nick is lax in showing this level of commitment in his pursuit of Vanessa and her first real insight into this was when she told him she was falling in love and yes he did respond with tenderness but then he launched into verbal diarrhea.  He does have a tendency to do this in interviews as well so it's in his nature to "over explain" but it was poor timing.
Next he continues to follow the rules of process by asking for everyone and their nanny's hand.  He was much more specific with Pat Grimaldi but still a dolphin, not a shark in his overall approach with HTDs.  
Vanessa, in her only interview which was pre-filming, said she admired Kaitlyn & Shawn because they live by their own rules as a couple.  In other words, they are dedicated to each other above all else. Kaitlyn bent rules by only having 3 FS dates, bent the rules by having only 2 HTDs.  Nick, by contrast, is trying to juggle protocol while also IMO trying to reinforce his relationship with Vanessa.  99.9% sure she was aware that he was riding the fence.  Nick asking Vanessa to be patient can only fuel forward travel so far before the tank runs low.
I think she is wonderfully astute.
Excited to see how this plays out.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 69 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by happygolucky Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:24 pm

I see it differently @MVMom39forever
@ReneeM  - thanks for asking giggling I do have some explaining to do. I said "the season" ... it's not the season per se, but the couple ... Nick and Vanessa remind me of Des and Chris, season only partially, because there's no "Brooks" for Nick ... but I always saw Desiree falling for Chris (not for Brooks, but then again, I was spoiled so it was easy to know where to look) and keeping it real with him, to me what they had was "solid" ... I never doubted in them making it far ... and the same goes for Nick ... I also see similar ending, but I wrote about it in F1-F3 thread.

ETA: I mentioned in my post long ago, that obviously their personalities are not similar, Nick and Vanessa are "a bit spicier" than Des and Chris ... they are not "everyone's taste" ... but the foundation, ground-building is what I've seen with these couples. Respect, love, genuine happiness and the rock.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:33 pm

Yeah, I don't see it esp with Nick, someone who left a stable job for the limelight and is likely moving on to yet another reality show. After their first 1 on 1, maybe, but everything I've seen since just shows so much friction with Vanessa in teacher mode and Nick getting scolded either in person or in ITM. Weird dynamic. I don't find them well suited but I think Vanessa is more genuine. JMO.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 69 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:34 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Last season toward the end there were rumours that Jojo and Jordan had already split up and I've always thought that it was the show that leaked that so it doesn't mean anything IMO.

But I think there was some truth to fact that JoJo and Jordan experienced rocky times while show was airing. I think that even came out at ATFR...Lots of work to get where they are today. Good for them.

The struggles are normal to newly united couples...but, if they are willing to work on their relationships, they can weed through their struggles... the media and public gossips have also put in lots of strains on their relationships...I have seen how Jojo and Jordan connect to each other, I have never doubted that what they have are real...with their great compatibilities...it works out in the end...

I believe that Nick and Vanessa have stronger connections than Jojo and Jordan..***IMO****.they are definitely compatible...Vanessa has a lot of patience and compassion... she is an entertainer, she knows how showbiz works...**IMO**Nick loves Vanessa...thus, he will try his best to shield her from all of these bs...I think once the ATFR happens and I am also hoping earlier after Nick's FS episode with Vanessa, the public will see more connections they have together (soul mates connections that rarely happen to people)...and I think these will change people's perceptions on them...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:38 pm

I have felt since mid season that Nick and Vanessa are not going to last for the longterm. I think they actually are not together anymore. I do think they got engaged and things fell apart fairly recently because their lifestyles just do not jive IRL....IMO.
As I looked through the screen caps I wonder if some newer ITM's have been filmed post season to set the narrative that Montreal/LA distance was an obstacle that could not be overcome IRL. Whether that is the real reason...who knows. I am going to watch the edits carefully on these next few episodes. IMO TPTB could be setting it up a breakup announcement on ATFR.
If Nick is on DWTS....I think that is another sign that Nick and Vanessa will ultimately not be together for the long run.
I hope if they do split...that neither one gets throw under the bus....IRL or by TPTB.
If they announce a breakup soon....I want Vanessa to be the next Canadian Bachelorette. I would love to see more of Vanessa and her family too.
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:40 pm

Seabear wrote:I have felt since mid season that Nick and Vanessa are not going to last for the longterm. I think they actually are not together anymore. I do think they got engaged and things fell apart fairly recently because their lifestyles just do not jive IRL....IMO.
As I looked through the screen caps I wonder if some newer ITM's have been filmed post season to set the narrative that Montreal/LA distance was an obstacle that could not be overcome IRL. Whether that is the real reason...who knows. I am going to watch the edits carefully on these next few episodes. IMO TPTB could be setting it up a breakup announcement on ATFR.
If Nick is on DWTS....I think that is another sign that Nick and Vanessa will ultimately not be together for the long run.
I hope if they do split...that neither one gets throw under the bus....IRL or by TPTB.
If they announce a breakup soon....I want Vanessa to be the next Canadian Bachelorette. I would love to see more of Vanessa and her family too.
All JMO

^^^^This!!! :yes:
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:42 pm

I don't think they'll last long term either but I don't think they've broken up yet.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:44 pm

If Raven and nick actually did have sex then i will be disappointed. I will feel bad for vanessa also, just because raven never had a orgasm.
Im sad that raven got the northern lights date also, i forsure thought vanessa would get that date.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:46 pm

notarose wrote:(*snipped*)Clearly Nick is lax in showing this level of commitment in his pursuit of Vanessa and her first real insight into this was when she told him she was falling in love and yes he did respond with tenderness but then he launched into verbal diarrhea.  He does have a tendency to do this in interviews as well so it's in his nature to "over explain" but it was poor timing. (**snipped**)
Nick asking Vanessa to be patient can only fuel forward travel so far before the tank runs low.
I think she is wonderfully astute.
Excited to see how this plays out.
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 69 3806527698 I agree 1. - so very familiar Hugesmile I wish I could have @Kasha's ability to be concise. 2. that's what connects my post above ... The F1 having to patiently wait for the lead to come to conclusion and see the light.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgarretana10 Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:50 pm

I agree this two are not going to last long term but their relationship begins when he is eliminated from DWTS (Assuming he is in it) there is going to be a lot of break up rumors and that Nick is cheating on Vanessa with her dwts partner get ready for it

Edgarretana10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:51 pm

bleuberry wrote:Yeah, I don't see it esp with Nick, someone who left a stable job for the limelight and is likely moving on to yet another reality show. After their first 1 on 1, maybe, but everything I've seen since just shows so much friction with Vanessa in teacher mode and Nick getting scolded either in person or in ITM. Weird dynamic. I don't find them well suited but I think Vanessa is more genuine. JMO.
Yeah, Nick is most definitely there for all the right seasons: the shillings, dwts, Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 69 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:54 pm

bleuberry wrote:Yeah, I don't see it esp with Nick, someone who left a stable job for the limelight and is likely moving on to yet another reality show. After their first 1 on 1, maybe, but everything I've seen since just shows so much friction with Vanessa in teacher mode and Nick getting scolded either in person or in ITM. Weird dynamic. I don't find them well suited but I think Vanessa is more genuine. JMO.

I don't know...I think your perceptions can be based on how you rate their relationships...

For me, I see the spiritual connections right away early on from them through the way they communicate with each other...since both of them are quite mature...I take it as their meeting each other comes in at the right time...thus, the chances of their relationships being successful and weeding in through their struggles are higher...

This is how I see on Nick's behaviours, his actions may sometimes come across as childish to people...with Vanessa holding him down tactfully through her great communication skills, which is actually a good thing, it makes him grounded...couples work through their flaws and differences...the ones who can compliment each other the most are the most successful ones in terms of relationships...I think they are that couple who do compliment each other... they can bring out the best from each other...in addition to them being soulmates...as long as they don't give up (which I really doubt they will)...everything should be fine...

Last edited by Skates on Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption