SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 68 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:46 am

reason wrote:What did RS say about the fight?

Nothing. He is teasing that for tomorrow.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 68 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Skates Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:48 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@Boshem In an IG story when Rachel and Alexis were asked if they think Nick and Vanessa are still together the response was, doubt it. I did not listen, just going by what was posted here by those kind enough to share it here.

I think the reasons for Alexis and Rachel's doubts on Nick and Vanessa are due to their pettiness against them and specifically for not being the chosen ones...the insecurities they have seen on Vanessa during the show probably gives them doubts that the relationship will work...the way Vanessa calls Nick out when she does not understand the reasons for Nick's actions or what he does, they think may create conflicts or fights between them...probably Nick's being douc*** as based on how some people perceive him mostly by the public, thus they also think the same since they are disrespecting him now...

...as based on/from the above mentioned points they don't really know Nick at all...I guess it's great that Nick hasn't picked them in the end, it has made him realized all the more their connections (he has with these girls) are temporary...they are not there for the right reasons. They are such poor losers, no sportsmanship and no compassion at al...and, they don't really possess the personalities of the woman Nick is looking and dreaming of...I feel like their kindness to others are selective probably more so if there are benefits coming in for them...

...what I am thinking about is... they have probably picked up some cues from previous (?) Bach/Bachelorettes on these attitudes, more likely through Kaitlyn and Shawn at the end of her season...when they had been making fun of Nick all though out their interviews...and, they think this is okay...

Some people have said that Rachel can bring out the best in Nick...I am sorry to say that I have never seen that even on Day 1 from her...Rachel has great communication skills, she is a social butterfly as based on her career choices, that is what I have seen so far...Vanessa is the only person I have seen who can actually bring Nick down from worldliness--by staying grounded...the proof is very visible--when Vanessa has called Nick out and he listens...the insecurities Vanessa feels are heighten due to the uncertainties in their environment... but, with Nick's proposal, I think it settles everything...I believe Nick can also bring out the best in Vanessa by giving her re-assurances from the heart (a good practice in building great relationship with partners) and by reminding her to stay out of her head when she s overthinking and she has concerns on some stuffs...

**All IMO***

Last edited by Skates on Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:38 pm; edited 6 times in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:49 am

ReneeM wrote:Last season toward the end there were rumours that Jojo and Jordan had already split up and I've always thought that it was the show that leaked that so it doesn't mean anything IMO.

But I think there was some truth to fact that JoJo and Jordan experienced rocky times while show was airing. I think that even came out at ATFR...Lots of work to get where they are today. Good for them.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:50 am

I feel like if Nick and Vanessa are broken up, DWTS wouldn't want him on the show.

I think that if Nick was asked to be in DWTS, he and Vanessa are happily engaged and doing just fine. It also makes me think about the find that Nick is living in temporary long term hotel like housing. I think he plans to do DWTS and then move somewhere with Vanessa to make their relationship a success. I also think that Nick would be willing to move to Canada for the woman he loves. And IMO, he loves Vanessa.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:51 am

@onepromise I am with you on that.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:52 am

ReneeM wrote:
happygolucky wrote:Did we ever get to see that part of the conversation with other couples - during the show, not post - about where they're going to live?
I can only remember it once, during Des' season she had the conversation with Chris.
Thanks. Well, I keep saying this season reminds me of Des' ... I loved her season, this time the edit is disappointing, but the "happy ending" I see it happening just the same.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:57 am

MVMom39forever wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Last season toward the end there were rumours that Jojo and Jordan had already split up and I've always thought that it was the show that leaked that so it doesn't mean anything IMO.

But I think there was some truth to fact that JoJo and Jordan experienced rocky times while show was airing. I think that even came out at ATFR...Lots of work to get where they are today. Good for them.

Yeah but Rocky times ≠ to a breakup. They've both said that they never came close to breaking up and at the time it was reported they broke up, we sleuthed they were on a SHV and Jojo was liking all sorts of lovey dovey posts on IG. My point is that the show IMO will leak break up rumours to get publicity, not necessarily as an indication of problems. IMO Vanessa, who wears her heart on her sleeve for better or worse, is way too happy on IG for me to think that they've already broken up. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:59 am

MVMom39forever wrote:

I don't believe so really. They even said that breaking up was never discussed as an option, and they even bought a house together while the show was airing. I think they were struggling with all the nasty rumours about Jordan, but more so in an "us vs. them" way. I think they were happy with each other, but not with the way Jordan and their relationship was being portrayed especially by the media.

I doubt Nick and Vanessa have split up. Not saying they never will, but I would think and hope they're more committed than that.

JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:04 pm

mindless wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:

I don't believe so really. They even said that breaking up was never discussed as an option, and they even bought a house together while the show was airing. I think they were struggling with all the nasty rumours about Jordan, but more so in an "us vs. them" way. I think they were happy with each other, but not with the way Jordan and their relationship was being portrayed especially by the media.

I doubt Nick and Vanessa have split up. Not saying they never will, but I would think and hope they're more committed than that.

JMO.
Not only what you said, but Jordan snuck JoJo out to his parents house in Chico, CA for a week and they all stayed together. There were at least two times that Jordan snuck over to JoJo's hotel room while she was doing press in LA. From everything I saw, there never seemed to be legitimate issues other than hating the negativity that surrounded Jordan.

I would bet Nick and Vanessa have done a lot of sneaking around too given that she's in Canada and I would bet they're going to at least try to give it a legitimate go once the show is over. I think most of these couples do try.. unless you're Chris Soules laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:07 pm

happygolucky wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
happygolucky wrote:Did we ever get to see that part of the conversation with other couples - during the show, not post - about where they're going to live?
I can only remember it once, during Des' season she had the conversation with Chris.
Thanks. Well, I keep saying this season reminds me of Des' ... I loved her season, this time the edit is disappointing, but the "happy ending" I see it happening just the same.

I was a student of Des and Chris season. From episode two (when Chris got group date rose and on), he was her rock and his belief in their relationship unwavering. She was a mess with Brooks being so wishy-washy but Chris calmed her down and made her happy.

There is a reason these last few episodes that they are amping up drama and differences between Nick & Vanessa.

Maybe they are taking cue from movie La La Land...two people who fell in love but just can't make it work in end as they pursue own dreams. And Nick is already moving onto DWTS, which we know ABC frowns upon as they want to give relationship a chance.

Maybe that's also why we are seeing so much angst with Vanessa...make viewers of DWTS feel bad for Nick heartbreak.

I don't mean to be Debbie Downer and have gone to the mat fighting for couples with lots of rumor surrounding them. But, the old saying of where there is smoke, there is fire generally turns out to be true.

Last edited by MVMom39forever on Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:08 pm

^^I agree. Jojo and Jordan IMO told their truth, I can imagine it was difficult for them, not being able to be physically together, but have to read all kinds of rumors/gossip, blunt lies, criticism and only having each other to lean on "over phone", where miscommunication can easily happen (even in person is tough sometimes to hear the message) ... and family who support them individually, but I don't think it was ever a real problem that was reported. The usual that happens when the relationship has to be a secret - JMO.
IMO, Nick and Vanessa are just fine, trying to make it work, in the process to figure out each other outside of the bubble, but at the same time being restricted to be "hidden", which can create difficulties, but not a barrier.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:10 pm

happygolucky wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

How does it remind you of Des' ?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption