SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 55 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Maya Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:47 am

Is it just me or do these girls dislike Vanessa more and more as the show is airing? Kristina went to Nashville and visited with Vanessa, was all friendly and now posts mean tweets. Alexis used to comment all the time on V's IG pics even saying 'I love you' in her comments. Why so much hate and negativity now?
If they didn't like her during filming why pretend to be nice at first and then completely flip?
If they did like V during filming what has happened to make them dislike her now?
I feel like I'm missing something here.

Maya

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 55 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by notarose Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:51 am

Getting wild on a Saturday night #partywithwaldo
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 55 Image20
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ9MeeNhSUA/?taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:52 am

That is super disappointing that Rachel still can't take the high road and is still being bitter towards Vanessa. I really want to like Rachel, but this makes it hard. It's especially sad considering she's the Ette (which is basically the winner, F1 be dammed), and especially since both Nick and Vanessa have been supportive. 

I don't care what happened in the house. Get over it. Or at least get over it publicly and save your bitter for private. I'm sorry to bring up past seasons, but last year JoJo and Lauren were so INCREDIBLY pitted against each other.. mostly because of the dual ILY. That was a tough place. Somehow they managed to stay civil and friendly, supportive of each other.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:56 am

Nixipixi14 wrote:Rachel was just on Instagram live with Alexis and they both said they didn't like Vanessa...Rachel said it multiple times Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 55 2292733854

IMO, it's immature when someone says they don't like someone/something but can't back it up. Have the balls and explain why. Otherwise, like the old and wise folks say if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

deadhorse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:57 am

Something might've happened between them after the show to make them go from ignoring her to openly disliking her, but it's sad that these girls have to air it out publicly instead of talking it through with Vanessa in private like adults sad They're reminding me of a high school clique.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:59 am

Maya wrote:Is it just me or do these girls dislike Vanessa more and more as the show is airing? Kristina went to Nashville and visited with Vanessa, was all friendly and now posts mean tweets. Alexis used to comment all the time on V's IG pics even saying 'I love you' in her comments. Why so much hate and negativity now?
If they didn't like her during filming why pretend to be nice at first and then completely flip?
If they did like V during filming what has happened to make them dislike her now?

I've actually thought about this a lot in terms of Kristina because I found that situation interesting. We assumed that because they were all together they were friends & had a good relationship, but the only girl from that picture that Kristina seems legitimately close to is Danielle, which makes sense considering they all went to her home. Maybe she just kept it cute for that trip so it didn't interfere with everyone's fun.

Another explanation is that something happened in the last few weeks, between Vanessa and some of the girls.

Last one is that Rachel's now the 'ette and they all know she doesn't like Vanessa so they're trashing Vanessa to try to suck up to her and ride her coattails.

Those are my theories and all 3 are equally possible IMO.

ETA: @sosleepy Jojo and Lauren were always friends though and there were never any indications that anything shady happened during their time in the house. IMO Completely different to Rachel/Vanessa where the two had issues during filming, possibly after.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:05 am

Kashathediva wrote:
reason wrote:She must have done something to warrant that reaction.  They really hide the editing this time, I wonder why??

IMO anyone who would say something like that publicly, when they are about to embark on their own fan basing and media rounds, makes me think that "they" did something and not the other way around. I mean--how dumb is that?  The last time a lead did something like this prior to filming--just blurting things out without thinking, TPTB ended up frying that lead.

I am immediately turned off Rachel's season. See yah. YAY! I get to have a life this spring. thumbsup

Maybe I'm blinded by how sweet I see Vanessa was with the other girls. I often catch a glimpse of this, especially during their time in NOLA. St. thomas was no different, except for the volleyball nightmare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:06 am

Maya wrote:Is it just me or do these girls dislike Vanessa more and more as the show is airing? Kristina went to Nashville and visited with Vanessa, was all friendly and now posts mean tweets. Alexis used to comment all the time on V's IG pics even saying 'I love you' in her comments. Why so much hate and negativity now?

That what I am thinking something is missing. I just wish I knew what happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:10 am

Maybe its because they are more friends with the HBIC Rachel the new ette. They don't benefit in supporting the F1 and the lead who rejected them. Cliques stick together and follow whoever is the next reigning lead.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:12 am

I know! I find that so weird, because it's not like the Top 6 were on lockdown in Bimini up until a couple of weeks ago. So it's not like Rachel's side of things or Vanessa's side of things was just recently revealed. These girls have been hanging out for months; I'm sure it was talked about. Yet in the first half of the season, they were mostly playing nice and friendly with Vanessa. And now, the mean remarks have been coming out and becoming less and less subtle. It makes me wonder why now?

Do you guys think it's possible that some women were upset that editing didn't show the fight and/or that, perhaps, the crying at the volleyball date was downplayed? If that were the case, that negativity shouldn't be directed at Vanessa; it should be directed at the producers -- the people who make the decisions about what makes the show.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:13 am

I am dying of curiousity what does HBIC means?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:15 am

@reason Head Bitch In Charge.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption