SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 29 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Duke702 Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:22 am

Watching her HTD last night, I think Vanessa has had a nose job. Looking at her sisters nose, I'm thinking Vanessa's used to look more like that. JMO, but her nose is very straight and perfect.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 29 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:23 am

traveler90 wrote:@ukglasgowkiiss once you see the episode, you will see that Nick only asks V's dad for his "blessing". he did ask the other fathers but the question was a very different one, less specific so to say ("Would you be ok if we..." vs "Could you be able to give your blessing if 2 people madly in love decide to get engaged? - paraphrasing here)
V was disappointed to find out that N asked for the blessing of the other 3 fathers as it makes it less meaningful (completely agree!) and is now in her head about the other relationships.
Hope I didn't spoil it for you but put some of your fears to rest Smiley
It's great to watch and my favorite episode so far.

Thankyou @travelor90 & @happygolucky  bestbud!  bestbud!
Appreciate the explanation guys, it was such a downer watching Afterbuzz- more like Afterfizzle.  It's hard being behind when waiting for an episode to be available here in Uk, so I usually end up reading threads and seeing comments on it all before I see the full footage, or watching media about what happened. It's too hard to wait though, so I can't complain.
I'm glad to hear he worded it differently for Vanessa's father, although it's not like he could point that out and have it make a jot of difference to her once she was told he also asked some sort of blessing of the other 3.
I feel so bad for Vanessa if both her mother & her father expressed doubts- must have really burst her bubble that day.  I wonder how badly it will affect the final dates as I doubt she will be able to stop analysing his every word for hidden meanings on whether he has feelings for the other girls. That could easily ruin their connection during the next FS dates and beyond.  
It's a cruel show- I love it but I hate this bit too- as no matter who i the lead I always see them as leading on or full on lying to 2 or 3 of the final 4 by this point. The show requires that but it's still hard to see it happen. I wonder if the yellow bracelet might be seen on any or all of his final dates- I wonder if he will wear it on his FS date with Vanessa to reassure her?
All imo

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:25 am

I dont think she's had a nose job. She looks a lot like her mom.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 29 Img_8814

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 29 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:26 am

Duke702 wrote:Watching her HTD last night, I think Vanessa has had a nose job. Looking at her sisters nose, I'm thinking Vanessa's used to look more like that. JMO, but her nose is very straight and perfect.

No totally has not had one, her nose looks exactly like her fathers, with a tiny shaping of her mums. She takes her dark hair and eyes and features too imo from her father. Her sister looks like her mother. Trust me- I can spot a nose job--- ie Corinne.

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:37 am

IA @ukglasgowkiiss , Vanessa's face resembles her mom's, but the nose is her father's. Also I would think a real nose-job would be a "better version" ... not saying she doesn't look good, but I would say that the nose makes her face "normal", real, not perfect ... Am I digging myself a hole? Hugesmile

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:39 am

I actually don't think she's had a nose job - her nose looks natural to me laugh out loud

Re. The "blessings" wording - like @Lara posted in another thread, we did not see his conversation with Rachel's dad at all (though Nick tweeted that they did meet off camera) - so I'm not sure how she's being lumped in as part of "the other 3" re. semantics. We have no clue what exactly was said between them at this time.

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:41 am

crunchycheeto wrote:I don't get why Vanessa's imdb profile is used against her by someone who appears on Afterbuzz to comment on a reality show. Yes, she's only been teaching for about a year and a half, but that doesn't take away from the fact that her current job is a special needs teacher. Why would her job title on the bottom of the screen reflect some acting work she did years ago?

Her first degree was in something political science or public admin related. If she really had wanted to break into acting -- and there's nothing wrong with these aspirations -- I doubt she would've pursued this first degree. As someone who graduated university with a liberal arts degree, it's tough finding an appropriate or relevant job right after graduating. She had to find work one way or the other. I wouldn't blame her for taking advantage of the fact that many shows are filmed in Montreal. But after all those small gigs, she was probably aware that was more of a hobby and not a career so she signed up for teachers college. Going back to school for a couple of years -- now that is more of a commitment than spending half a day on a film set.

I don't think it's deceptive to omit her work history from her job title. That's likely the producers' decision as I'm sure they're aware of all the contestants' work histories. And maybe Vanessa has talked about it and it was just never shown, like many of the conversations that end up on the cutting room floor. I just don't think it's relevant. And I think people who use it against her, either by saying she's not here for the "right reasons" or by diminishing her work as a teacher, are being ridiculous.

clapping! clapping!
Yes- I mean she trained as a teacher too, plus doing the job for a while.  You don't just fall into that career.  It's like they are happy to buy into what SM posters who got their info from RS 2nd hand- are saying. There is a thing called journalism, I know they are not journalists but as presenters it would be nice to see some lack of bias as to the supposed facts of the situation before commenting on it.

It was the bit at the end that most upset me- where Danny spoke at some length about what his prediction for Nick was and why they wouldn't last. It's just horrible to merrily discuss TB for 8 weeks then merrily say all 3 of them expect the couple to fail. Plus the fact that all three of them know Nick in some form of friendly way- AB have had him on the show many times, and in Caila's case have met him in Paradise (ah- as Jared & Ashley I's good friend! hmm)
Just horrible how blasé  they were about it all.

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:12 am

Did Nick not ask if it would be ok with Rachel's mother if the relationship went that far would it be ok that they would be engaged, paraphrasing?

IMO if he didn't use blessings for Corrine or Raven's family, and apparently knew Rachel was going to be the next 'ette and F3, why would he use the word blessing's for Rachel's family. And if he did, IMO it makes no difference because IMO she was never going to be the F1.

However, I suspect Nick had this planned, in that he was not going to ask four sets of parents for their blessings. He's been down that road. He IMO took the meaning far more seriously this time, as did Vanessa and her father. I suspected that last night when the world wasn't used during the first HTD, then the 2nd, and so on.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:27 am

Duke702 wrote:Watching her HTD last night, I think Vanessa has had a nose job. Looking at her sisters nose, I'm thinking Vanessa's used to look more like that. JMO, but her nose is very straight and perfect.

Funny because one of the first things I thought about her when she was finally identified is that her nose is kind of pronounced.

Last edited by lleyki on Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:31 am

@ukglasgowkiiss  that's why I would take their "comments" just as superficial as they are giving them. I'm only irritated when I sense BS in the form of the "insider" ... a.k.a "I know that person", when in fact they know a portion or a "5 min talk on a train station" kinda version. I stopped following because I prefer not get irritated by what's supposed to be my entertainment.

And about previously discussed Nick's friends, most of them Nick doesn't mention on SM by their name, there's a group of people that he only gets photographed with, but sometimes aren't even tagged (from LA, NYC, Chicago, Milwaukee and Denver) I don't include much of Bach alums in that circle. I know he says Ben H. or CS are his "friends", but JMO the meaning changes with Bach Nation. Sure, I can see the friendship with fashionistas Ashley I (little sis) and Sharleen (wise sis) or like Lallopallooza party breakers JJs (respective seasons) or sport buddies Brian and Tanner or book club with Evan and Elan or drinking buddies Michael G and Andy (by association), but apart from those "privileged scouts" from Bach camp there's a beauty of Nick's life that isn't on display or SM sell out and Vanessa will have the honor to become part of that - all IMO.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:14 am

I get why people think Vanessa is over confident, entitled, what have you. Understood. Don't necessarily disagree.

I just don't care though, because we are talking about finding a woman that's right for Nick Viall. That's who Nick is. We've seen him obsessed with two other women who are ALSO a little entitled/over confident. That's his type. I wouldn't expect him to pick someone any less. I think he and V seem perfect for each other and I'm glad casting found her. She's the only viable option for him out of his entire crop. 

Whether it lasts, who knows. Statistics aren't in their favor. But the future is still undecided. Their longevity is all TBD, even for them. After Buzz is meh. I don't care what any of those people think, or Nostradamus over at Realitysteve.com for that matter either. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:30 am

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:-snipped-

It was the bit at the end that most upset me- where Danny spoke at some length about what his prediction for Nick was and why they wouldn't last. It's just horrible to merrily discuss TB for 8 weeks then merrily say all 3 of them expect the couple to fail. Plus the fact that all three of them know Nick in some form of friendly way- AB have had him on the show many times, and in Caila's case have met him in Paradise (ah- as Jared & Ashley I's good friend! hmm)
Just horrible how blasé  they were about it all.

As you've noted Nick's been on after buzz many times over the years and will understand IMO that they're judging just from what they see on tv. They've said time and time again that they're recapping episodes and giving their impressions based on that and nothing else. Nick himself has made judgements on the show on people he knows in real life so I think he'll understand IMO.

Last edited by ReneeM on Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:35 am; edited 2 times in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption