SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Did Nick not ask if it would be ok with Rachel's mother if the relationship went that far would it be ok that they would be engaged, paraphrasing?

IMO if he didn't use blessings for Corrine or Raven's family, and apparently knew Rachel was going to be the next 'ette and F3, why would he use the word blessing's for Rachel's family. And if he did, IMO it makes no difference because IMO she was never going to be the F1.

However, I suspect Nick had this planned, in that he was not going to ask four sets of parents for their blessings. He's been down that road. He IMO took the meaning far more seriously this time, as did Vanessa and her father. I suspected that last night when the world wasn't used during the first HTD, then the 2nd, and so on.

I mentioned this last night. I think Nick was very technical when asking the parents. He knew he had to ask....I think they all do because tptb want it on camera...but, he was very particular about how he framed it. I think he knew, if he actually was lucky enough to find someone, he wanted to do that one properly. He's been around the block with this franchise and he knows how it works. He is also pretty smart and figured out how to give them what they want, but get what he wants. It may all be semantics, but it gives him a loop hole.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:35 pm

sosleepy wrote:I get why people think Vanessa is over confident, entitled, what have you. Understood. Don't necessarily disagree.

I just don't care though, because we are talking about finding a woman that's right for Nick Viall. That's who Nick is. We've seen him obsessed with two other women who are ALSO a little entitled/over confident. That's his type. I wouldn't expect him to pick someone any less. I think he and V seem perfect for each other and I'm glad casting found her. She's the only viable option for him out of his entire crop. 

Whether it lasts, who knows. Statistics aren't in their favor. But the future is still undecided. Their longevity is all TBD, even for them. After Buzz is meh. I don't care what any of those people think, or Nostradamus over at Realitysteve.com for that matter either. laugh out loud

None of my reasons for why Vanessa's not my favourite person this season, are reasons for why Nick shouldn't pick her, it's just why as a viewer, she annoys me.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:51 pm

Did Nick not ask if it would be ok with Rachel's mother if the relationship went that far would it be ok that they would be engaged, paraphrasing?

@GuardianAngel - I rewatched to double check and like I initially recalled, nope, he did not talk about that with Rachel's mom.

ReneeM wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I get why people think Vanessa is over confident, entitled, what have you. Understood. Don't necessarily disagree.

I just don't care though, because we are talking about finding a woman that's right for Nick Viall. That's who Nick is. We've seen him obsessed with two other women who are ALSO a little entitled/over confident. That's his type. I wouldn't expect him to pick someone any less. I think he and V seem perfect for each other and I'm glad casting found her. She's the only viable option for him out of his entire crop. 

Whether it lasts, who knows. Statistics aren't in their favor. But the future is still undecided. Their longevity is all TBD, even for them. After Buzz is meh. I don't care what any of those people think, or Nostradamus over at Realitysteve.com for that matter either. laugh out loud

None of my reasons for why Vanessa's not my favourite person this season, are reasons for why Nick shouldn't pick her, it's just why as a viewer, she annoys me.
@ReneeM MTE
She and Nick may very well "truly" choose one another & are in love etc. but that doesn't mean I have to like the pairing or her even if I like him. I may not like her but that doesn't mean that I think he "chose wrong" - it just means I don't love the choice as a viewer.

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:56 pm

@ReneeM understood and totally fair! Smiley 

I think V is a bit rough around the edges also. And I TOTALLY understand why some might not like her. But same for Nick, and I guess those traits never bothered me much. I think it's cool to see Nick basically find the female version of himself. "Villain," cocky and arrogant and all! laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:58 pm

@thewrongreasons, it makes sense that he didn't ask since he probably was well aware of Rachel's next role, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:05 pm

I think some people are saying that Nick may have actually asked Rachel's father, but we wouldn't know, so it's impossible to compare the way he asked V's dad to ALL of the other women's.

I do get that and feel it's a fair point, but IMO, Nick already knew Rachel was going to be the Bette. And I definitely feel the way he asked V's dad was different from the other two that we did get to see. I think he knew if he was going to ask one, he had to ask them all, but he wanted to make sure that the one he was more serious about was kicked up a notch. Who knows, maybe he did ask Rachel's dad- I still see her as his true F2, and if he wasn't aware of her future as the Bette, I can definitely see him asking. Nick just seems to savvy about the process to me to NOT have known she was it. JMO.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:11 pm

@BKay I understand the line of thinking/opinion that he may not have used the exact word "blessings" when talking to Rachel's dad off camera since he didn't with Raven & Corrine's dads, but

1) it's an opinion, not a shown fact - we have no idea what the judge and Nick discussed
2) if we did not see any broach of the topic with R's mom, that omission cannot IMO be taken as not asking for blessings  at all in any way and certainly not that the term "blessings" was definitely not used

All JMO! Smiley

shaughnessyb wrote:I think some people are saying that Nick may have actually asked Rachel's father, but we wouldn't know, so it's impossible to compare the way he asked V's dad to ALL of the other women's.

*Snipped*
This is the non-long winded version of what I was trying to say, basically laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:28 pm

^^Welp Nick did answer this question didn't he?  He said yes he asked to Vanessa's dad.  At first he wanted to show the difference of how he was asking him and how he asked the others, but Vanessa's dad didn't want to hear it (excuses, I thought).  IMO so it has been answered and one can speculate based on that conversation, IMO.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:42 pm

That Nick was trying to emphasize there was a difference in him asking Vanessa's dad said it all to me.

No need to emphasize any difference unless there is one.

Nick knew then (and long before then too, IMO) that Vanessa was the one, IMO. :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:51 pm

:claphands :claphands
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:52 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:
Did Nick not ask if it would be ok with Rachel's mother if the relationship went that far would it be ok that they would be engaged, paraphrasing?

@GuardianAngel - I rewatched to double check and like I initially recalled, nope, he did not talk about that with Rachel's mom.

Thanks for checking, I couldn't remember. If he didn't mention anything, I'm wondering if he knew he'd be meeting Rachel's father later.

IA we don't have the facts, but IMO I'm speculating. He did not use the word blessings for two of the HTD's, that we saw, but he did for Vanessa's date. As I said earlier, at this point in the filming, I would think he wouldn't use the same wording to Rachel's father out of respect, like he did for the others, since he pretty much knew IMO she was not the F1 and probably the 'ette. Why would he be a jerk to her father, and not the others.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:57 pm

Just listened to Afterbuzz podcast and they all say picking Vanessa, bUT won't last. Danny Hoyt who is friend of Nick went on to predict that Nick will find love in next year with someone else but none of the final 4. Also predicted that we would see all 4 finalists on TV again, leading me to believe he meant a stint on bip for Vanessa, Ravens and Corinne.

Who knows but I have always thought that Afterbuzz is mouthpiece for the show. I would not at all be surprised if this is true. They sure are showing lots of angst with Nick and Vanessa
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption